Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like it. I can’t find it. so she’ll delete a random video like that but still has all the videos with Charlie up despite her claiming he cheated on her… what is wrong with this girl!
She actually looked like she had fun with Charlie, it's a shame he was a d!ck, she could have ended up quite normal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she delete the video where she acted like she just randomly bumped into James on the street and he proceeded to promote Busted’s album and tour? It was when she was still pretending they weren’t together.
I found it!!!!!!!

It's even more embarrassing than I remember! It starts at13:18

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How weird 🤣
Never really been a Busted fan, was a bit too young to really be aware of them when they were popular (I'm the same age as Emily ironically). But what a weird man child he seems to be 🤣 he's definitely the kind to want a girlfriend who is the age he wishes he could still be

Reactions: 14
Ahh I’ve never seen this before! So they were together at this point? That was the most awkward thing I’ve ever watched 😭 shes so dry
Yeah they were together 6+ months by the time this video was shot. They have zero chemistry.

someone asked her about it one time after in a live and she said, I kid you not “it’s not that deep, we were just joking around”. She is the definition of dry.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She actually looked like she had fun with Charlie, it's a shame he was a d!ck, she could have ended up quite normal
I thought she left Charlie for James? I don’t remember him being that bad (I’m not an avid Emily watcher)

Reactions: 3
Yeah they were together 6+ months by the time this video was shot. They have zero chemistry.

someone asked her about it one time after in a live and she said, I kid you not “it’s not that deep, we were just joking around”. She is the definition of dry.
Just joking around 🤪😚 she was just in a silly goofy mood 🤪😌😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So embarrassing to watch that oh I'm getting a sandwich! Omg me too 🙈🙈🙈🙈 what the hell. Her face also is so drastically different now, so gaunt. I used to think she was so pretty years ago

Tbh wouldn’t be surprised if she made up the cheating allegations just to dump him and move onto James
That would be such an Emlie move!

• Haha
Tbh wouldn’t be surprised if she made up the cheating allegations just to dump him and move onto James
I honestly do believe Charlie cheated cause there were a few things either on another website or Twitter from girls in that area at the time.
However I do think she was looking to get out anyways, her & Charlie were at Ed Sheeran on 14th June but with James on 25th 🙄 she has also mentioned SO many times that she put her life on hold for Charlie and didn’t go to LA for the summer cause of him. Wonder why she wanted to do that…

Reactions: 11
She sounds so different in the video from when she was 16! She’s changed her voice so much jeez, the amount of effort that must take her every time she speaks 🤣

Reactions: 4
She was SO much prettier back then, looked so much healthier and sounded less egotistical

Reactions: 10
That clip with James is so odd. But what was weirder was her going into her management office and bragging about bumping into him then saying but he said I could go to the tour 🤨

Like I understand keeping a relationship private online when it’s new. But lying to the people in your real life about your boyfriend and pretending that you just ‘bumped into him’ and she kept calling him ‘James from Busted’ its so awkward. Imagine then having to explain oh yeah I lied to you for no good reason to someone you know.

Reactions: 23
That clip with James is so odd. But what was weirder was her going into her management office and bragging about bumping into him then saying but he said I could go to the tour 🤨

Like I understand keeping a relationship private online when it’s new. But lying to the people in your real life about your boyfriend and pretending that you just ‘bumped into him’ and she kept calling him ‘James from Busted’ its so awkward. Imagine then having to explain oh yeah I lied to you for no good reason to someone you know.
Yes she said she bumped into ‘that James from busted’ like Emily he’s more of a celeb than you! Not that I rate him. But uknow

I found it more strange that she was making up a story about the guy in eat who kept asking for her number. But she also mentioned how it was so busy and going in at lunch time was a bad idea.anyone who has ever worked retail knows when its busy you hardly lift your head to speak to customers,never mind keep asking for their numbers.what an odd thing to say

Reactions: 16

It’s also really weird that she brags about knowing the guys from busted or whatever lmao. It’s not a flex bc they aren’t relevant and for me and people my age they never have been. if i knew someone irl who was a massive busted stan i’d just think they were a humongous loser, she’s up there with harry potter adults and i’m like 90% sure she actually is a disney adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s also really weird that she brags about knowing the guys from busted or whatever lmao. It’s not a flex bc they aren’t relevant and for me and people my age they never have been. if i knew someone irl who was a massive busted stan i’d just think they were a humongous loser, she’s up there with harry potter adults and i’m like 90% sure she actually is a disney adult?
F A C T S

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.