Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the new life update, let me guess she never actually tells you anything?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, said nothing, I thought she was going to say she was quitting you tube. Honestly if you are uncomfortable sharing and I allegedly heard she was bullied in High School I think you tube would be a really unhealthy job. People want you you to share and I can understand why even you tubers are reluctant to do so. As someone said, go to UNI and meet people in IRL and then decide if being in front of the camera is something you really want. She is still so young with so much ahead of her.

Reactions: 6
If my boyfriend lived at the other side of the world I would be staying by his side until Canada were kicking me out of the country. So crazy she was like, ‘I’m ready now’ 😕🙈
I suspect it was more along the lines of James saying "I'm leaving now," and having no intention to risk her being in his house without a return ticket.

Reactions: 11
She is obsessed with herself, why put a clip of her asking which parting she should have 🥴 she's just embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
She is obsessed with herself, why put a clip of her asking which parting she should have 🥴 she's just embarrassing!
Honestly there’s like 2cm difference between them too, it’s really not that deep Em. They look the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video was so dull, could barely get through it and then she said literally nothing...Find it so frustrating her waffling on about Canada, and expecting sympathy about being long distance....it’s not like they couldn’t CHOOSE to change that, neither of them have proper jobs tying them down to a certain location and both have the disposable income to move so enough of the BS.

Neither of you want to live together because you clearly know it wouldn’t work out....I mean what kind of loving couple can only endure a couple of weeks together on holiday before choosing to return home early and be apart for months on end again?! When I was long distance after I left Uni we couldn’t bare it and we compromised on job opportunities and both moved cities to be together again less than 6 months after graduating...that’s what love does to people. People who love each other want to live together and start a life rather than jetset to LA for the glamour and some content every other month. I mean I don’t normally care about age gaps but the fact he is almost 40 and she still needs to facetime her mum every 5 seconds for approval shows the difference in maturity.

Reactions: 22
I think she bases all her content on her original and 'base success' was based mostly off the vlogs with Jake Boys. They got a lot of views and her content has always been popular when she has a boyfriend, so without that her videos are pretty bland.

Her video doesn't even feel like it's giving us anything - all I see is her making sure to not do a molly mae while she says "yes I'm stinking rich" in other words. I guess every influencers new fave word is “privileged” lol

It's age old, money doesn't make you happy but it can afford you time away from a job or responsibilities to figure life out. I don't think she gets how abnormal it is to fly to Canada on an open-ended plane ticket to return whenever.

It is probably crappy having no real friends that don't want to use you for views (e.g. Em Shel is a leech) and seems like Emily just has fellow influencer acquaintances with whom she does birthday events and dinners out with. She did have a best friend in Libby, probably her only real friend until she fucked her over, I remember even Libby's other friends were making indirects to Emily over it.

I just don't think that Emily is a nice person from what we've seen. And your life probably won't be all that lovely if you foster being materialistic, no actual relationships and friendships that aren’t superficial and then a boyfriend that treats you like crap and won't commit.

Reactions: 8
I think she bases all her content on her original and 'base success' was based mostly off the vlogs with Jake Boys. They got a lot of views and her content has always been popular when she has a boyfriend, so without that her videos are pretty bland.

Her video doesn't even feel like it's giving us anything - all I see is her making sure to not do a molly mae while she says "yes I'm stinking rich" in other words. I guess every influencers new fave word is “privileged” lol

It's age old, money doesn't make you happy but it can afford you time away from a job or responsibilities to figure life out. I don't think she gets how abnormal it is to fly to Canada on an open-ended plane ticket to return whenever.

It is probably crappy having no real friends that don't want to use you for views (e.g. Em Shel is a leech) and seems like Emily just has fellow influencer acquaintances with whom she does birthday events and dinners out with. She did have a best friend in Libby, probably her only real friend until she fucked her over, I remember even Libby's other friends were making indirects to Emily over it.

I just don't think that Emily is a nice person from what we've seen. And your life probably won't be all that lovely if you foster being materialistic, no actual relationships and friendships that aren’t superficial and then a boyfriend that treats you like crap and won't commit.
Do we actually know what happened with her and Libby?

Reactions: 1
That video was full of lies. She kept repeating herself, spoke In fragmented sentences, gave vague details, circled round and round. Like someone said earlier, who would leave their love after a couple of weeks when they had a return ticket at the end of the month? (She said it was open ended ticket but booked for the end of the month, because it’s virtually impossible to enter a country with no return ticket these days) I know I was *never* ready to leave my OH when the time came. It was heart wrenching. It would be even more so these days when nobody knows if a country will go into lockdown. She went home because that’s when she was booked for, or she went home because they were sick of each other. He doesn’t love her, and it’s clear she doesn’t love him either. What Is the point of it all apart from YT content for her? The lying is hilarious and never ending!

Reactions: 15
That video was full of lies. She kept repeating herself, spoke In fragmented sentences, gave vague details, circled round and round. Like someone said earlier, who would leave their love after a couple of weeks when they had a return ticket at the end of the month? (She said it was open ended ticket but booked for the end of the month, because it’s virtually impossible to enter a country with no return ticket these days) I know I was *never* ready to leave my OH when the time came. It was heart wrenching. It would be even more so these days when nobody knows if a country will go into lockdown. She went home because that’s when she was booked for, or she went home because they were sick of each other. He doesn’t love her, and it’s clear she doesn’t love him either. What Is the point of it all apart from YT content for her? The lying is hilarious and never ending!
She needs to admit to herself that part of the reason she’s so unhappy is because of her unfulfilling relationship

Reactions: 13
She said she went fortnightly to LA before the pandemic. I swear she didn’t .. she’s full of bullshit

Reactions: 23
She was waving around that new book and she said how amazing it is, blah, blah, I’m thinking that book has barely been opened, hun, and sure enough she’s on chapter 2. 😂 But she still had to throw in yet another lie and claim it made her miss her tube stop. Just not possible, Emlie. You have the attention span of a gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was waving around that new book and she said how amazing it is, blah, blah, I’m thinking that book has barely been opened, hun, and sure enough she’s on chapter 2. 😂 But she still had to throw in yet another lie and claim it made her miss her tube stop. Just not possible, Emlie. You have the attention span of a gnat.
she also said the book isn’t about depression which it clearly is 😂

Attachments

Has she ever considered spending her money on therapy instead of weird mesh bags from tv shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She booked an open ended flight but was back in two weeks 😂 James didn’t even attempt to get her to stay.. but rather took her straight to the PCR testing centre. Does she know how bad that sounds, I’m guessing she doesn’t see it as she was ready to go home as she was probs sick of james

Reactions: 25
She can’t keep up with her lies as she speaks. Open ended but booked for the end of January. It’s one or the other, sweetie. You can’t have both. And getting into a country over here without a return ticket is near on impossible. 🤷🏻‍♀️

“My trip was open ended. I didn’t book a flight home until end of January” 🙄😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she also said the book isn’t about depression which it clearly is 😂
So does she now think she has depression? If she had depression she really needs to consider gettin real help as a bloody book isn’t going to do anything. That’s not how depression works you don’t snap out of it by ‘living in the moment’ or reading a book!

Reactions: 9
She can’t keep up with her lies as she speaks. Open ended but booked for the end of January. It’s one or the other, sweetie. You can’t have both. And getting into a country over here without a return ticket is near on impossible. 🤷🏻‍♀️

“My trip was open ended. I didn’t book a flight home until end of January” 🙄😆
Imagine spending months complaining about your long distance relationship online to just fly home three weeks early when you actually get to see him

Reactions: 16
So does she now think she has depression? If she had depression she really needs to consider gettin real help as a bloody book isn’t going to do anything. That’s not how depression works you don’t snap out of it by ‘living in the moment’ or reading a book!
I always have sympathy for people with depression but Emlie's is clearly situational, investing in material stuff that doesn't bring you happiness and having a 'boyfriend' who is useless, thinks he is a boy but is 40 years old and isn't even her friend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.