Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intro of the video was bleeping cheesy as well! And she had the absolute CHEEK to say she’s been doing long distance with her bf for the last 18 months. Just stop….

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Can anyone summarise her new video so I don't have to go through the pain of watching it pls and thank u hahaha
She was sad in 2021. She thinks she has her ‘best ideas when on a plane’ so that’s why her content sucked. She’d planned on Xmas in LA, Canada was not planned & she also went on an open ended ticket. She said she spent the time in Canada ‘finding herself’. Talks about a self help style book (not officially a self help book but seemed like it). And then basically just waffled about how hard her life is despite how privileged she is. And that she feels a pressure to be a certain way online but in 2022 she wants her content to change. Also said she’d trade all of her handbags to be happy. How deep Emily 🙄

She doesn’t go into ANY detail about the things we’ve been waiting for answers on and she really just waffles absolute crap for 20 mins. She hardly said anything of substance at all.

Reactions: 12
She's just trying to copy Matt and Summer - as they've been successful, but there's a massive difference - they both worked as estate agents and know what they're talking about. I like that they're showing you about investing in properties to rent out too, it's still not accessible to most people (as most struggle to buy their own home let alone something for rental) but much better content, if you like houses.
Summer’s father owns an estate agents so she’s been in that environment for a long time and knows a lot and had a lot of stuff handed to her (her family is extremely well off with a lot of connections - I used to live in her home town and my friends sister used to work with her years ago when she worked in retail before going to work for her dad as retail clearly wasn’t for her as she was very lazy and stuck up) but she has worked her arse off since to make a name for herself with Matt outside of her dads company/business and obviously her and Matt’s YouTube channel is doing very well.

Reactions: 2
Summer’s father owns an estate agents so she’s been in that environment for a long time and knows a lot and had a lot of stuff handed to her (her family is extremely well off with a lot of connections - I used to live in her home town and my friends sister used to work with her years ago when she worked in retail before going to work for her dad as retail clearly wasn’t for her as she was very lazy and stuck up) but she has worked her arse off since to make a name for herself with Matt outside of her dads company/business and obviously her and Matt’s YouTube channel is doing very well.
Sorry but who on earth are matt and summer and why does everyone keep mentioning them

is she alright
Side parts literally look ridiculous and flatter nobody

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She was sad in 2021. She thinks she has her ‘best ideas when on a plane’ so that’s why her content sucked. She’d planned on Xmas in LA, Canada was not planned & she also went on an open ended ticket. She said she spent the time in Canada ‘finding herself’. Talks about a self help style book (not officially a self help book but seemed like it). And then basically just waffled about how hard her life is despite how privileged she is. And that she feels a pressure to be a certain way online but in 2022 she wants her content to change. Also said she’d trade all of her handbags to be happy. How deep Emily 🙄

She doesn’t go into ANY detail about the things we’ve been waiting for answers on and she really just waffles absolute crap for 20 mins. She hardly said anything of substance at all.
Legend thank you. Just sounds like her usual bullshit I cba with her!!!!!! I can't believe how much she's changed, I started watching her when she was with Jake and used to really enjoy her videos. Now I don't watch her anymore and have unfollowed and unsubbed. She's the definition of tragic.

Reactions: 7
The freckles look like someone had an explosive tit next to her!

If she can talk about James so much on someone else's live why doesn't she discuss him as much in her own videos/social media

• Haha
Other than laughing at people worrying about her health, she came across a lot more relaxed/relatable in the live with Lucy - even mentioned James' name 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The freckles look like someone had an explosive tit next to her!

If she can talk about James so much on someone else's live why doesn't she discuss him as much in her own videos/social media
It’s because she wants to out shine Lucy in Lucy’s live! She wants her and James to seem above Lucy and Dan I get the impression - probs embarrassed by hers and James’s relationship or lack of

• Sick
It's weird that after so much complaining about not seeing her boyfriend (even though she has) and not getting to travel that she'd come home the first week in January despite an open ticket and plans to stay until the end of January.

It’s because she wants to out shine Lucy in Lucy’s live! She wants her and James to seem above Lucy and Dan I get the impression - probs embarrassed by hers and James’s relationship or lack of
It’s hardly impressive to be above Lucy and Dan though 😂😂 yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just what the doctor ordered, another video of EmiLIE wearing a piece from her costume wardrobe, and twirling around an overpriced apartment in the East Village!

£3400 a month. Wifi is included in the rental though, so this place is definitely value for money...😒 insufferable bint!
I genuinely think she has no idea just how expensive and ridiculous that is for a standard person aka non influencer … 3400 is double what i earn in a month and I work incredibly hard for my 1700. I just think she’s so out of touch that she believes the majority of her audience can afford places like this, just because her and her influencer friends can

Reactions: 20
I have SO many thoughts about her new video guys:

1. “We’ve been doing long distance for the last 18 months” - sorry but she’s been seeing him and just not publicising it. Also I’m pretty sure if they wanted to see each other more they could? They just choose not to…

2. After all that lamenting about your boyfriend and not being able to see him, you decide to leave after a mere two weeks? (And he was surprisingly cool about it too - just being like ok let’s get you a covid test. Wouldn’t a normal “long distance” boyfriend ask or encourage you to stay longer??)

3. She really bangs on about how she’s had a tit start to the year, “heavy things” going on that make her feel bad, and how her opportunities and material possessions don’t make up for that? The way she also spoke about happiness being the goal really just confirms that she’s not actually happy. She has “everything” but she’s not happy. Just goes to show doesn’t it?

4. of course is super dramatic about not finishing vlogmas because of some bad news but doesn’t say what happened at all. Lol that she actually says “…so I hope that explains why I didn’t finish vlogmas”. No it doesn’t! You didn’t say! Always super elusive and mysterious as per usual. Would it kill you to be transparent with your audience for ONCE in your life? Blames it however on taking on other people’s problems and then this “bad news”.

5. I was very confused about the chat about changing up her content, getting people to realise she’s not the same teen she was when she started but being scared she’ll offend people? She’s over people’s opinions now and is ready to evolve apparently. “Don’t be offended if I suddenly cut my hair short” - sorry love but you are the human embodiment of vanilla. I for one would LOVE if she cut her hair short or bleached it blonde or did SOMETHING. She never will. She’s far too boring. Even speaking about wanting to travel to obscure places - the only travel she’s capable of is gifted resorts. It’s so frustrating because she has opportunities must of us could only dream of but she won’t utilise it because she’s too much of a square.

6. Hmmm references how she said she’ll be moving about 6 times and it’s been “cancelled” 6 times. She’s also given up the office at her parents’? I guess we can only assume an LA move was on the cards but no longer is. I bet she’ll stay at her parents until her hose is done tbh.

7. A lot of my content is “stuff based”. Just say you’re materialistic and go. Again, mentions how she’s not happy. I think she needs friends and a purpose. No wonder she’s not happy.

8. Apparently she’s going to try and be more spontaneous and live in the now. Maybe take the stick out of your ass first. I just can’t imagine her being fun or spontaneous. If you’re reading this EmLie, loosen up!

9. As an aside, I realise how she’s barely shown anything about her house at all. I thought she’d document the process more? But I guess that would go against her rule of keeping everything in her life top secret…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not watched the video but basically she has finally realised her life has no meaning. She is in a very privileged position owning a property and has probably made more money than I ever will during my lifetime.

Emily, go travelling, go to uni, get a proper job give yourself purpose. Make actual friends not people you are using for clicks and views - people you actually like. Have a drink, go clubbing, take that stick from out of our arse and gave fun.

I'm not surprised she hasn't shown much of the new house...she owned a property before which she pretended to rent...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She lives in dreamland. Whenever she spends extended time with James she becomes miserable. For example lockdown, she was on the seaside during summer in a huge house with a dog and her boyfriend and no real job to do other than film some content. Yet she cried almost every day because “she couldn’t see her family”. At this point she’d already been living separately from them for YEARS. Then shes just admitted that even in Canada she wasn’t happy. I don’t believe it’s due to depression, it’s because her boyfriend treats her like a doormat.

like she can’t film him because they’re in different industries but suddenly when he’s got music to promote he’s happy to be all over her socials, other than that he refuses to be in even the smallest clips

• Sad
Reactions: 11
As an aside, I realise how she’s barely shown anything about her house at all. I thought she’d document the process more? But I guess that would go against her rule of keeping everything in her life top secret…
This would've been a great way to introduce her welcome home channel

Reactions: 2
If my boyfriend lived at the other side of the world I would be staying by his side until Canada were kicking me out of the country. So crazy she was like, ‘I’m ready now’ 😕🙈

Reactions: 13
The thing with Emily is she’ll never change.

Even now after basically admitting that she’s miserable, she continues to fill other peoples life with unattainable ideals to make them feel bad they can’t afford what she has.

That flat tour - she KNOWS the majority of people can’t afford it, and I honestly think that’s half the appeal with her; to show off.

Everything is high end with her unless it’s a paid for opportunity or she’s pushing affiliate links. That on the surface, would be and is totally fine (after all; plenty of luxe youtubers out there that focus on the high end) but with Emily, it’s all about pushing the fact that she has what most people don’t.

She uses her content to elevate herself above her audience as opposed to trying to relate to them/get them to relate to her. It isn’t aspirational because she’s literally been handed it all/would never go in to detail about what she did have to do to achieve it.

If she had any sense to document her work ethic (when she had one) it’d prob make good content, but with her it’s only ever ‘I have all this and you don’t’ with no basis on anything other than her being a spoiled little princess.

Probably sounds harsh but I’m glad she’s unhappy. I’m glad she’s seeing how empty her life is because there’s still the chance to change it around if she so wished.

I imagine there’s been a stark realisation that her entire channel was built on being young and pretty, and there’s so many other people now doing that better than her. She hasn’t grown up, she hasn’t moved on and she has nothing of worth in her life to document so no wonder her content is lacking.

I honestly think 2022 will be make or break.

• Heart
The thing with Emily is she’ll never change.

I imagine there’s been a stark realisation that her entire channel was built on being young and pretty, and there’s so many other people now doing that better than her. She hasn’t grown up, she hasn’t moved on and she has nothing of worth in her life to document so no wonder her content is lacking.

I honestly think 2022 will be make or break.
I agree with all of this, but just wanted to highlight that you said she will never change so therefore 2022 will be break in more ways than one! She has no obvious talent and the ship has sailed on the young, pretty thing, she is almost 25 going on middle aged with her outlook/vibe.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.