Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily on twitter: why dont i have more engagement on my youtube
Emily on youtube: doesnt post for weeks at a time w no explanation, cannot stick to any sort of uploading schedule/commitment (ex doing vlogmas and just stopping halfway through), promises content then never follows through... hmm weird she doesnt have much engagement :rolleyes:

Also im sorry i just do not understand welcome home at all, majority of her followers are very young, not at the age where they are house hunting, also is she now an estate agent? or does she just go around and ask random estate agents if she can show off their houses on youtube? Like what is the point ? Are we supposed to watch the videos then go buy the houses she is advertising.. like im so confused
I don’t think her followers are young at all, I think the majority of them are millennials lol. I’m 20 and I don’t think anybody younger than me watches her, I only know of her because I watched her like 5+ years ago. I can’t imagine any kids that would aspire to be like her or deem her relevant enough to watch, everything about her just screams millennial lmao. She is core millennial, the way she dresses, acts and talks is very much 2014 buzzfeed and avocado on toast

Reactions: 12
I don’t think her followers are young at all, I think the majority of them are millennials lol. I’m 20 and I don’t think anybody younger than me watches her, I only know of her because I watched her like 5+ years ago. I can’t imagine any kids that would aspire to be like her or deem her relevant enough to watch, everything about her just screams millennial lmao. She is core millennial, the way she dresses, acts and talks is very much 2014 buzzfeed and avocado on toast
As a fellow 20 year old I’d have to agree. And honestly, I LOVE housing shows!! Location, location, location and grand designs have been two of my fave shows since I was a kid, but Welcome Home is just a whole lot of faffing about nothing

Reactions: 4
As a fellow 20 year old I’d have to agree. And honestly, I LOVE housing shows!! Location, location, location and grand designs have been two of my fave shows since I was a kid, but Welcome Home is just a whole lot of faffing about nothing
She's just trying to copy Matt and Summer - as they've been successful, but there's a massive difference - they both worked as estate agents and know what they're talking about. I like that they're showing you about investing in properties to rent out too, it's still not accessible to most people (as most struggle to buy their own home let alone something for rental) but much better content, if you like houses.

Reactions: 6
Her new video is just her trying to justify her dull lifestyle, failing views and laziness by saying she had ‘bad news’

She is so square it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else see the live with Lucy flight on Lucy's Instagram from last night? They chat body image and eating etc TW

Why would it upset anyone if she cut her hair short??? She’s so bleeping weird I swear.

omg just say what the bad news was or stop mentioning it 🙄

This video is essentially same one she made at the start of 2021… she really does need to take the time to look at her life she’s at least correct about that.

20 mins of saying absolutely nothing

Reactions: 22
Why would it upset anyone if she cut her hair short??? She’s so bleeping weird I swear.

omg just say what the bad news was or stop mentioning it 🙄

This video is essentially same one she made at the start of 2021… she really does need to take the time to look at her life she’s at least correct about that.

20 mins of saying absolutely nothing
I watched this just now and agree….it was basically 20 mins of waffling on and not really saying anything at all :/ very boring, as always, I don’t know why I thought we might hear something interesting from her to be honest, I should have known better!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She said she took a flight and sadly it wasn’t to LA like she’d hoped.. I think she’s definitely waiting for a workers visa otherwise she would be able to pop in and out of the country

Reactions: 11
I’m just watching Lucy’s live from last night with Emily, omg she is so condescending!!

She says ‘people seems to think I have a problem with exercise and food, i don’t I never have. Have I Lucy?? Ahaha people are always messaging me about it’ And they’re just laughing about the fact that people are concerned for her..even if she doesn’t have a problem, she should appreciate people reaching out and caring enough to ask if she’s okay. If she actually spoke about it in a mature way on a video, people would most likely stop mentioning it, but she doesn’t as she loves the attention

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She mentioned james in the live as well, says she was crying to him on the phone cus she didn’t get the eggs she wanted in her food delivery, and then says ‘james and I are designing our kitchen on Wednesday’ since when is it their kitchen?! Did they buy the house together and aren’t saying that? ‘He was sending me pictures of kitchens and saying let’s do this’ she then says ‘how often are you gonna cook james’ more like how often are you gonna be at the house james 🤣
thought I’d just let you know what she says so you don’t have to watch it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I know she didn’t make that filter, but she still chose it - makes her look like she opened a pot of chocolate mousse and it exploded in her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blah blah blah blah my world is too small, I need to grow and meet new people blah blah blah blah….sooo I hope that kind of explains why I finished vlogmas.

Errrr NO.

Emelie has a knack for talking a lot without saying anything at all.

Reactions: 9
God she’s gone on so many bloody tangents in this new video. But as far as I can tell doesn’t actually mention what her bad bloody news was or give any actual updates. I still think she’s definitely supposed to have been moving to LA but hasn’t been approved. She clearly said she expected to be in LA at Xmas and she also said she expected to have moved out so those things would have had to have happened at the same time.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone summarise her new video so I don't have to go through the pain of watching it pls and thank u hahaha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.