Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is 2022 the year Emily’s Instagram followers finally drops below 700k? My bet is yes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just spent £80 on a netted bag because it was in a show & it’s a brand name. You can literally buy these for like £5!

89FAA0E3-37FD-49A8-98FA-57CD725ECA62.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Please tell me someone watches the home account?? My boyfriend doesn’t want pink,…… are they moving in together???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please tell me someone watches the home account?? My boyfriend doesn’t want pink,…… are they moving in together???
From what I can tell it’s her house and he’ll be staying there when he’s in the UK which is rarely. So it’s her choice but she’s clearly asking his opinions on things. She’s also claimed this is her ‘forever’ home so she must expect him to move in at some point if she thinks they’re going to be together forever…

Reactions: 15
She just spent £80 on a netted bag because it was in a show & it’s a brand name. You can literally buy these for like £5!

View attachment 991110
She buys trendy things like this purely for the content then sends them back. She also bought a bouclé Prada bag, and some neon balenciaga trainers when they were in fashion, took photos/made TikToks with them, then sent them straight back. She’s not as slick as she thinks. I personally think it’s super wasteful.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

View attachment 991110
I LOVE a good longchamp but this bag is wild to me. It’s sooo inconvenient unless you’re going to the beach or putting loose groceries in it, which for her seem to be somewhat rare occasions as of late. It was featured in Emily in paris so assuming that’s why

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see what James said about his builder? He told James he's a musician, played him a song and James said it's the worst thing he's ever heard and how he was trying not to laugh

Has he heard his own song "the Beatles" 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else see what James said about his builder? He told James he's a musician, played him a song and James said it's the worst thing he's ever heard and how he was trying not to laugh

It was probably really good and he felt intimidated, or he was taking the piss out of James but he’s too far up his own arse to catch on

Reactions: 9
Just what the doctor ordered, another video of EmiLIE wearing a piece from her costume wardrobe, and twirling around an overpriced apartment in the East Village!

£3400 a month. Wifi is included in the rental though, so this place is definitely value for money...😒 insufferable bint!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just what the doctor ordered, another video of EmiLIE wearing a piece from her costume wardrobe, and twirling around an overpriced apartment in the East Village!

£3400 a month. Wifi is included in the rental though, so this place is definitely value for money...😒 insufferable bint!
The way she can open every cupboard to show you the 'incredible storage' yet not allow time for the camera to move and see inside is actually an art. Literally embarrassing how she has to ram into the sentence that she used to live nearby. Yah we know, and now you live with mummy and daddy because your boyfriend of three years doesn't want you ✌

Reactions: 18

Why's she referring to organising her bathroom cupboard as "styling"? She is deluded!

I'm surprised she left this clip in 😂
Not very ✨dreamy✨ having your hair across your face in a wind shot is it EmLie?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Where did he say this? What a dick. Clearly he and Emily are the same person. Looking down on other people.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Emily on twitter: why dont i have more engagement on my youtube
Emily on youtube: doesnt post for weeks at a time w no explanation, cannot stick to any sort of uploading schedule/commitment (ex doing vlogmas and just stopping halfway through), promises content then never follows through... hmm weird she doesnt have much engagement :rolleyes:

Also im sorry i just do not understand welcome home at all, majority of her followers are very young, not at the age where they are house hunting, also is she now an estate agent? or does she just go around and ask random estate agents if she can show off their houses on youtube? Like what is the point ? Are we supposed to watch the videos then go buy the houses she is advertising.. like im so confused

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.