Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Emily wouldn’t cope living up North with us common folk, we’re all far too below her. I reckon as far as she’d go if she got completely desperate would be Cheshire, I mean there’s Cheshire Oaks (not her beloved Bicester but still), but even then the snooty witch would forever be on the train to London. I really don’t know why she doesn’t just move back to bloody London.
She’d get laughed out of Cheshire, we’d stick her in the same category as the new money wannabes of Alderley Edge.

you can keep her down south thanks 💀

Reactions: 3
Popping on to have it on record.. we don't want her in Scotland either. #gifted trip or otherwise 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched her Missguided haul and it just feels like she’s lying or something. like she’s trying to be all bubbly and fun but she’s really just dying inside. The way she points out the skirt is too big on her waist, acting like it’s ‘sooo weird 🤪’ like what are you even doing? Why are you even on youtube when it’s so empty and meaningless? And when she laughs about something that’s not even remotely funny, it just feels like she has no idea what being human even means anymore. She must be very very insecure to try and cover it up this way.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20211026-230408_Chrome.jpg
Whats she done now? Made another loaf, bought a new coat? 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her latest tik tok is literally her just begging for comments that she looks like the other girl

Reactions: 9
This came up on my fyp 🥴 I was so tempted to comment: “the link to the dress is in my bio x”
1ED860EB-C5F1-4D6E-AA65-47408823C426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emily after the four days is up and she still hasn’t revealed her bIg AnNoUnCeMeNT: “It’s not that deep guys.”

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.