Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new video the houses she saw, I can't imagine her liking them. She likes white walls and cream everything...
Also maybe the big news is she is going to the US?

Reactions: 6
So I skimmed through her house hunting video and the clue was for Bicester. I didn’t watch it all but she saw some houses and then had to take something back to Ralph Lauren so wherever it was was very near.
This is so interesting to me, I live 20 minutes away from Bicester and it doesn't have the best reputation. If you take out Bicester Village, it's a complete dump.

Reactions: 16
She's really pissing me off now, what with endlessly flaunting her underweight body. Its heart breaking to read the comments from her followers, who I'm assuming are mostly teenagers "you look amazing" "youre gorgeous" "ilysm""youre flawless" ...

Reactions: 13
She's really pissing me off now, what with endlessly flaunting her underweight body. Its heart breaking to read the comments from her followers, who I'm assuming are mostly teenagers "you look amazing" "youre gorgeous" "ilysm""youre flawless" ...
her content is terrible too, 90% is just fast fashion clothing hauls that will end up in a landfill in two months.
I understand it’s partly their job, but influencers who have absolutely no regard for the environment like this make me so mad

Reactions: 12
My prediction for this Sunday:
- She will say how in her previous video she said she gave herself a goal to be out of her parents house by the end of October. She will justify not moving out with that US borders are opening up which means she will now be in LA as much as possible so there is no reason for her to get her own place as she will be traveling all the time again.
- welcome home will be put on the back burner again OR she will paint everything in James’ house white.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way I stumbled upon this girls Instagram and saw how skinny she got and immediately opened up my laptop at 2:30 AM to check her tattle thread. Holy tit she looks ill. Im not sure if this is an eating disorder or some type of sickness, but I wish her well, because she does not look healthy at all.
Don't worry, she's addressed this and explained she's never been healthier or fitter. She has shown the viewers her TikTok food hacks and explained how she loves to cook. Sometimes she will take leftover pizza home from a restaurants and eat it cold over the next couple of days, and she freezes and thaws out old mc nuggets for rainy days or for when she is out of blue eggs and vegetable soup.

That and days and days of ye ol bone broth.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m almost certain she wasn’t really looking to buy. Nothing about the way she talked about then in the video suggested she was considering buying them. More just she wanted to look at houses for fun.
And look in the mirrors at her outfit,

• Haha
I wonder if when her Instagram followers finally drop below 700,000, she will finally realise no one likes the terrible content she’s churning out. It’s all thinspo and affiliate links, and it’s boring to see.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if when her Instagram followers finally drop below 700,000, she will finally realise no one likes the terrible content she’s churning out. It’s all thinspo and affiliate links, and it’s boring to see.
Thing is, If she were to be open about the fact she has an ED and was able to begin recovery, she could be a very successful recovery channel (if it felt okay for her)

Reactions: 10
Thing is, If she were to be open about the fact she has an ED and was able to begin recovery, she could be a very successful recovery channel (if it felt okay for her)
I think she's too arrogant or too much of a perfectionist to admit that she has an issue.
Look at her relationship - she refuses to talk about it!

Reactions: 14
I think she's too arrogant or too much of a perfectionist to admit that she has an issue.
Look at her relationship - she refuses to talk about it!
And this is her downfall - people have no time for fake influencers anymore. They want real, relatable ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't she dip under 700K last year, or at least come very close? That's why she did that huge ridiculous giveaway at Christmas which got her something like 770K? Funny how she ended up losing them all again!

Reactions: 4
Didn't she dip under 700K last year, or at least come very close? That's why she did that huge ridiculous giveaway at Christmas which got her something like 770K? Funny how she ended up losing them all again!
You have to have good content to keep people following you! Unfortunately she doesn’t make any… if she wasn’t pretty she’d be fucked, she’s more boring than plain rice cakes

Reactions: 8
Ok sorry a bit behind but hear me out about her looking for a house vlog.
Was anyone else getting Airbnb vibes from them? All the rooms had twin beds and towels on the end of them?
all the rooms hideously decorated with out there wallpaper and that map wall?

Reactions: 9
Was anyone else getting Airbnb vibes from them? All the rooms had twin beds and towels on the end of them?
I did think it was odd that both the houses had almost the exact same decor in them yes!

Then she didn’t show the one house she claimed was different.

Reactions: 12
Just watching it now and it looks like she's looking at new builds as they tend to decorate them like that.

I did think it was odd that both the houses had almost the exact same decor in them yes!

Then she didn’t show the one house she claimed was different.
They were definitely new build show homes. Definitely not the kind of vibe I would have expected her to go for.

Surround yourself with people who make you feel like youre floating, even if theyre fictional... fictional people? Im so confused by this quote

Reactions: 1
The thumbnail house is used as an airbnb
I’m convinced that’s what welcomehome is about now, renovations (aka white walls and boring decor) for her own airbnb…

They were definitely new build show homes. Definitely not the kind of vibe I would have expected her to go for.
I’d thought that too but she said they were 2 years old? Really weird. Also strange for properties to be decorated like that if they’d been done up by the same person to sell as the wallpaper wouldn’t be to everyone’s taste, easier surely to just paint it white

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.