Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’d guess she’s about 5ft 8 as well but probably goes by what height she is with shoes on since they add a couple inches. Plus in that photo with James, she’s standing in front of him. If their feet were in line she’d be slightly taller.

What’s her deal with height anyway? Why is she so determined to be tall? Is it offensive to her to be short?? She’s on the verge of looking like Slenderman so if that’s her height and weight goal then she’s on the right track🙄

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’d guess she’s about 5ft 8 as well but probably goes by what height she is with shoes on since they add a couple inches. Plus in that photo with James, she’s standing in front of him. If their feet were in line she’d be slightly taller.

What’s her deal with height anyway? Why is she so determined to be tall? Is it offensive to her to be short?? She’s on the verge of looking like Slenderman so if that’s her height and weight goal then she’s on the right track🙄
Yeah her height hang up is super odd and she makes it so clear that she’s trying to appear taller - always standing on tip toes (like on her most recent insta story) and full on stretching her body in grid pictures

Reactions: 6
Wow that pic from 3 years ago. Is that when they got together? Crazy to think it's been 3 years and they have probably spent a total of 3 months worth of time together in those 3 years. Still can't believe he got with a crazy fan girl who met him when she was like 15 or something.

On another note her followers must be so young to ask her things like this....how on earth could she be pregnant.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow that pic from 3 years ago. Is that when they got together? Crazy to think it's been 3 years and they have probably spent a total of 3 months worth of time together in those 3 years. Still can't believe he got with a crazy fan girl who met him when she was like 15 or something.

On another note her followers must be so young to ask her things like this....how on earth could she be pregnant.
honestly people who speculate on other people’s pregnancies make me sick. Emily obviously has a lot of issues with food and body image and seeing comments like that is probably very triggering for her.
Also you never know what a woman is going through in terms of fertility etc or if they even want kids so it’s really not something that should be speculated upon

Reactions: 31
They’re in the same house but on tik tok live together from separate rooms just talking to each other.. why?

Edit: Also super icky that someone commented on a 13 year olds weight. How inappropriate, didn’t notice till looking back at this.
10A8E2C9-C3A1-456E-9ED2-E09098E8D189.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They’re in the same house but on tik tok live together from separate rooms just talking to each other.. why?

Edit: Also super icky that someone commented on a 13 year olds weight. How inappropriate, didn’t notice till looking back at this.
View attachment 826715
The fact that Emily actively wants Sophie to be part of this social media game at such a young age is hugely concerning to me

Reactions: 48

View attachment 826715
I was watching this, the beginning they were both in the same room but emily was hogging the camera and Sophie was standing up behind her… she probs got tired from standing. P
People were asking about Sophie’s sexuality too like I just don’t get why emily wants to expose her 13 year old sister to these creeps?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The fact that Emily actively wants Sophie to be part of this social media game at such a young age is hugely concerning to me
I agree. If it was my little sister I’d want to be so protective of her. Emily knows of the bad side of social media, it’s not like she’s never had hate comments or comments on her looks which have effected her. So logically she shouldn’t want her baby sister to go through all that too. It’s already starting with people commenting on Sophie’s weight & I saw someone else repeatedly asking if Sophie is adopted!

I was watching this, the beginning they were both in the same room but emily was hogging the camera and Sophie was standing up behind her… she probs got tired from standing. P
People were asking about Sophie’s sexuality too like I just don’t get why emily wants to expose her 13 year old sister to these creeps?
Yeah I saw that they started together, why couldn’t she just pull up a chair in Emily’s room?

Clearly it was more so that they could direct people to Sophie’s account too.

Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely sick in the head. Encouraging this by posing with her hips thrust back is shameful.
Such a classic pro-ana pose with loose jeans and midriff on show etc really triggering tbh when so many in recovery actively try to avoid seeking out pictures like this.

Reactions: 11
So she bought a long black puffer coat from Zara despite showing an identical one in her Missguided haul (so proof she won’t wear the Missguided one). And she showed a shacket from Missguided and in today’s haul she said she doesn’t lack shackets cos the silhouette is too masculine??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to get rid of her old jackets because they were all too small but then proceeds to buy all of the new jackets XS??????

Reactions: 11
That XSmall Zara dress with the cutouts that is way too big on her just showcases her issue. She is way too tall ( her own words ) to not fit into an xsmall size

Reactions: 9
She’s honestly one of the only YouTubers who keeps going on and on about the way it fits her body. It’s one thing if it’s a normal sized person commenting if a fit is strange but if you’re anorexic there’s really no need to comment. The fit isn’t perfect on these items because she isn’t healthy and it’s not to say it won’t fit someone else. Her job is to sell the item yet all she does is keep mentioning how everything’s too big for her. Go to Brandi Melville instead 🙄

Reactions: 7
That XSmall Zara dress with the cutouts that is way too big on her just showcases her issue. She is way too tall ( her own words ) to not fit into an xsmall size
When I saw this I was honestly shocked! I tried on the small which was a little baggy (flat chested girl over here) but the xs I couldn’t even zip up. I’m a 6 on top, 8 on bottom….

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but I swear she always goes on about how much she loves shackets then all of a sudden in this video she’s saying how shackets are too masculine for her?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.