Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey insta story says she will upload twice a week from now on....like seriously, her content is so boring and sloppy and the lack of effort shows clearly.... Why why why?! She can barely stick to get Sunday schedule. And wait, oops her first week of uploading on Wed and she already is lazy to have not uploaded anything. What does she even do?!

Reactions: 13
Hey insta story says she will upload twice a week from now on....like seriously, her content is so boring and sloppy and the lack of effort shows clearly.... Why why why?! She can barely stick to get Sunday schedule. And wait, oops her first week of uploading on Wed and she already is lazy to have not uploaded anything. What does she even do?!
I thought this. The logical answer is that at least one of these videos every week is going to be sponsored.

Reactions: 4
Blatantly stitched that tik tok looking for people to comment how much they look alike. One BIG difference.....she's eating something!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blatantly stitched that tik tok looking for people to comment how much they look alike. One BIG difference.....she's eating something!
And the other girls isn’t as stiff and stuck up as Emily! She’s much more attractive for this reason even if they look alike

Reactions: 7
Literally just fishing for compliments and engagement, as IF she'd be that interested in that dress, not her style at all??????? 🤣

So I skimmed through her house hunting video and the clue was for Bicester. I didn’t watch it all but she saw some houses and then had to take something back to Ralph Lauren so wherever it was was very near.

Reactions: 3
So I skimmed through her house hunting video and the clue was for Bicester. I didn’t watch it all but she saw some houses and then had to take something back to Ralph Lauren so wherever it was was very near.
someone on here called that, nice work 👏🏻

I’m quite confused about this exciting news. I mean likely it’s a letdown anyway but it’s clearly not a house cause why would she be still looking at them if she’s already got one and it’s her most exciting news since 2018!? I pray it’s not another billboard ffs

Ok so the house hunting was literally just for content and she wasn’t actually looking for somewhere to live 🙄 what a waste of time for the people showing her the houses!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
someone on here called that, nice work 👏🏻

I’m quite confused about this exciting news. I mean likely it’s a letdown anyway but it’s clearly not a house cause why would she be still looking at them if she’s already got one and it’s her most exciting news since 2018!? I pray it’s not another billboard ffs
She replied to a fans comment asking if she was moving into a house or flat saying that they’d found out Sunday. So that suggests that she is moving and is announcing Sunday.

Reactions: 5
Just had a quick look and found the house from the thumbnail which is £775k 😂😂😂not sure rule on sharing links and doxing but it’s obvious if you search yourself 🙂

Reactions: 6
I’m watching her new video and you know what’s really sad is I actually use to like her before she was with James. I thought she was very pretty and had a good fashion sense and I use to love her hauls cause I bought some of the clothes she did and got inspiration off her and I just feel like she’s a completely different person now as if she’s trying to prove she’s better than everyone with her ‘perfect body and perfect boyfriend and perfect life’ and it drives me insane. Guess wealth and “fame” (I use that term loosely) can really change a person

For her ego?
Just read on the listing that it’s currently used as an Airbnb, I feel like that’s more feasible, she buys it to “do up”… She’s never going to live in a house that big on her own and not near anyone, surely?

Why on earth does she need a house that big?!
I’m almost certain she wasn’t really looking to buy. Nothing about the way she talked about then in the video suggested she was considering buying them. More just she wanted to look at houses for fun.

Reactions: 12
Ok so the house hunting was literally just for content and she wasn’t actually looking for somewhere to live 🙄 what a waste of time for the people showing her the houses!
I was just coming here to say this. The impression from this video is these house viewings she’s just used to stare at herself in the mirror and kill some time before Bicester and not a serious viewing. Now I’m an estate agent, and if I found out, my time was being wasted for her I’d be fuming, we get plenty of time wasters as it is, especially over lockdown as at one time it was all people could do, we do have better things to do than sit and wait for witches like Emily to check themselves out in the mirror for 20-30 mins to flounce off with no interest in the first place.

Reactions: 21
The way I stumbled upon this girls Instagram and saw how skinny she got and immediately opened up my laptop at 2:30 AM to check her tattle thread. Holy tit she looks ill. Im not sure if this is an eating disorder or some type of sickness, but I wish her well, because she does not look healthy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.