Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbnail house is used as an airbnb
I’m convinced that’s what welcomehome is about now, renovations (aka white walls and boring decor) for her own airbnb…
she did keep saying the houses she viewed were giving her inspo so could be a good shout

Reactions: 2
The house video felt like some kind of ad but I'm not sure what for!
I'm on team 'flying to the US' for the big news.....dull AF and so predictable!

Reactions: 9
Her tiktok of things she likes from H&M - firstly the jumper she’s holding up at the beginning is from & other stories, so why even put it in the video, secondly didn’t she say like a week ago that shackets were too masculine?

Reactions: 5
Her tiktok of things she likes from H&M - firstly the jumper she’s holding up at the beginning is from & other stories, secondly didn’t she say like a week ago that shackets were too masculine?
Half of it is hideous….

But I have to comment on this. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

As if ‘prim and proper’ Emily who only wears mini skirts all year round would ever be wear a oversized padded vest… it’s like the bucket hat she’s just bought when will she ever wear it? She’s trying to prove she’s on trend but has never worn anything like this stuff.

8F32651C-1B65-480F-B0A2-6803F7B09E88.png

• Haha
Half of it is hideous….

As if ‘prim and proper’ Emily who only wears mini skirts all year round would ever be wear a oversized padded vest… it’s like the bucket hat she’s just bought when will she ever wear it? She’s trying to prove she’s on trend but has never worn anything like this stuff.

View attachment 836257
Would love to see her try something different like this.

Reactions: 4
Half of it is hideous….

View attachment 836257
Doesn’t matter if she thinks it’s hideous, she just needs people to buy it from her links so that she gets her affiliate money.
But yeah she’d definitely never wear this

I miss this Emily! She looked so much better with a bit more weight on her - ie being a healthy but still skinny weight. So much more sweet and down to earth, now she has this air that everyone is beneath her for some reason and seems super cold and unfriendly. Its really weird but seemed to happen around the time after she broke up with Charlie... ie. when her and James got together.

I feel like when she talks to her audience now its like a mean girl talking to all the losers she has to deal with and cant be bothered with & maybe if we're super lucky she'll tell us where shes going.. oh yay so exciting. It is not enjoyable to watch her videos anymore at all. Im not sure how her family and friend doesnt notice or care unless shes just putting on this act for social media.

Reactions: 24
Her vlog was so confusing. Out viewing houses but she was alone in all of them, no estate agent, nothing. Anyone else think the first and second house were just the same house?! Pretty identical decor…then of course she doesn’t even bother showing us the third house 🙄

I’m gonna hold out hope and say her big news is she’s moving and maybe has bought a house. That would make sense with everything that’s been going on recently. But then again, this is the same girl who had an emotional breakdown over being on a billboard (even though she’d already been on one)…

Reactions: 19
So she’s had her disposables developed from 2019 - 2021 and that’s to do with her news tomorrow???

So James has been hanging out with the Jonas Brothers. I get the wannabe vibe from him around them, he follows them around to try and be popular again. Also the picture of him and Joe makes me remember how unattractive he is to me unlike Joe 🙈 I bet Emily loves it when he mingles with famous people, I can imagine her like "my BF is hanging out with the Jonas Brothers, I would be there too if I was in LA. We are all such good friends but it's really not that deep guys"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So James has been hanging out with the Jonas Brothers. I get the wannabe vibe from him around them, he follows them around to try and be popular again. Also the picture of him and Joe makes me remember how unattractive he is to me unlike Joe 🙈 I bet Emily loves it when he mingles with famous people, I can imagine her like "my BF is hanging out with the Jonas Brothers, I would be there too if I was in LA. We are all such good friends but it's really not that deep guys"
like that time she said ‘I just came downstairs and Tom Felton was standing in my kitchen’ pure reaching 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
like that time she said ‘I just came downstairs and Tom Felton was standing in my kitchen’ pure reaching 😩
Omg yes I remember when she used to be obsessed with Tom. She always commented on all his socials as if they were best mates. And I love the fact she said HER kitchen 😅

Reactions: 8
Her vlog was so confusing. Out viewing houses but she was alone in all of them, no estate agent, nothing. Anyone else think the first and second house were just the same house?! Pretty identical decor…then of course she doesn’t even bother showing us the third house 🙄
The first house is for sale. A PP said in the listing it states the house is being used as an Airbnb.

Found the second house on Airbnb. 😆

Screenshot_20211030-232645_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but that thigh gap actually makes me feel sick.
James does already know Jonas Brothers, they did this weird cover of year 3000 and performed it together a few years ago.

Reactions: 13
Well guys, today is the day we finally find out her big news. Hope you all didn’t lose too much sleep because it’s just SO exciting🤭

Sarcasm, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hopefully we all managed to sleep last as I imagine we’re all giddy with excitement that we find out Emily’s BIG news today 🤪

• Haha
She’s live on tik tok and someone said they hope it’s not clickbaut because she always does click bait and she’s so defensive saying no she doesn’t and starts talking about how her hauls are always hauls. Emily they obviously meant when you do these stupid announcements and it’s a freaking haircut.

God she annoys me.

Now she’s saying she doesn’t ‘change who she is’ for posting online as if she hasn’t changed her accent to a fake posh Londoner accent to try and seem like one of those rich made in Chelsea types 🙄

Right everyone she’s said the announcement is not her moving. So that means James defo did not invite her to LA 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Right everyone she’s said the announcement is not her moving.
But what happened to her deadline of moving out by end of October? Viewing houses?! Buying homeware? I wonder what it will end up being. No doubt something utterly anticlimactic in true Emily style

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.