Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what happened to her deadline of moving out by end of October? Viewing houses?! Buying homeware? I wonder what it will end up being. No doubt something utterly anticlimactic in true Emily style
She said that it’s not moving related and that she still has a deadline for that and doesn’t know what she’s doing about it. As if today wasn’t the deadline she told everyone…

She also said she’s been working on it for 2 years, it’s not something anyone needs to spend any money on. It’s more of a ‘life update’ than an announcement, her whole family is excited and that it feels like her life is ‘finally moving again’ after being stagnant for two years. It’s also something she claims she wants to share with ‘us’ on YouTube.

So who knows what all those clues are leading up to. I 100% think it’s just she’s going to LA next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I only caught the last few mins of the live but I could have sworn she accidentally played the first few seconds of her new video and I heard “hey everyone, welcome to my home”. So unless it was from an older video?

Reactions: 10
I only caught the last few mins of the live but I could have sworn she accidentally played the first few seconds of her new video and I heard “hey everyone, welcome to my home”. So unless it was from an older video?
Oh she kept talking about how she was off to film a video, I was under the impression she was filming the video that’s going out today announcing whatever it is.

Reactions: 4
Oh she kept talking about how she was off to film a video, I was under the impression she was filming the video that’s going out today announcing whatever it is.
hmm I’m not sure, but I definitely heard “hey everyone and welcome to my home”, it was pretty obvious too but no one commented about it so I really don’t know, maybe I am totally losing my mind😂

Reactions: 7
I feel like she must be like opening an airbnb or something. Honestly I hope it is something big to be worth the speculation lol

Reactions: 7
I feel like she must be like opening an airbnb or something. Honestly I hope it is something big to be worth the speculation lol
I think that would be far too much effort for her and a bit beneath her thb! Emily wouldn't deal with such peasants.

I think she's moving to LA. The pictures that she posted on her IG show her in front of a Christmas tree which is James' house in LA from 2019. I think she'll present it like she was supposed to move over in early 2020 but the pandemic happened and she's flying out next week, so she'll spend the next week hyping it on stories and social. The house hunting in the UK will be presented as her looking for a UK base for them but I won't be surprised if nothing comes of that.

Reactions: 9
God, she loves herself doesn't she. Can't stand her worsening vocal fry and the posh voice she puts on. Of course she doesn't tell her followers what the foundation is, just puts the affiliate link up. The 'big news' is definitely going to be boring as duck. Name a more boring 'influencer', I'll wait.
Screenshot_20211031-143428_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211031-143409_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 3
It looks like she’s doing house renovations to do up and resell
How sad would it be if she’s buying houses to do up to sell whilst still living with her parents. Would prove its not like she can’t afford to move out!

Reactions: 12
Her taste won’t inspire anyone! Her style is soooooo bloody boring and Vanilla. I can’t imagine anyone saying ‘oh yes this was inspired by watching Emily Canham’ well maybe apart from Em Sheldon. I also can’t imagine her younger viewers are going to be that interested in her doing up houses.

Reactions: 12
she bought a house folks, i literally went to check randomly just now and she posted it 33 seconds ago lol
3B52707C-AA22-4DBC-82DD-59725B9ECA74.jpeg

Reactions: 14
So she bought a house. As we all expected… so in her tik tok where she said it wasn’t about moving was a bare faced lie.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.