Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211021-102606_Instagram.jpg

"I'm going to birmingham next week. Are there any restaurants that would love to gift me free food? In exchange for an instagram story*.
Also, if there's any companies that want to gift me a free day out or experience dm me!!

*story not guaranteed"

Reactions: 33
Would not be surprised if she just views houses in Surrey like every other YouTuber that wants to be outside London 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What ever happened to that Scotland trip she said she was gonna do? I’m glad she never brought her negativity up this end but why say you’re gonna do something and then not..
No one probably offered to gift her the trip so she didn’t go!

Reactions: 10
Where does even live at the minute? I can’t keep up?!!
She lives with her parents still. She moved home last year & has lived there since! James doesn’t want her to live with him.

Is this supposed to be exciting content? A picture of some random staircase in someone else’s home with a hideous filter that makes it look depressing?

E1C415BA-3EA3-4416-B477-8E76F317C914.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All relationships go at their own pace and she shouldn’t put her life on hold because he’s not ready to take the next leap but it’s truly embarrassing how slow her and James are going. They’ve been together how many years now? And are beyond financially stable? Yet no living together and she’s “looking” for her own place. They’re really at a dead end.

She lives with her parents still. She moved home last year & has lived there since! James doesn’t want her to live with him.

Is this supposed to be exciting content? A picture of some random staircase in someone else’s home with a hideous filter that makes it look depressing?

View attachment 821136
She’s really lost all touch on what is good content and what will engage folk. You’ve lost your spark Emily, it’s time to get a day job.

Reactions: 14
I hate whenever she does sponsored videos and she’s just not honest! That black coat looked ridiculous and there’s no way she’s be caught dead in that. The ostrich feather bandeau looked cheap and tacky. She’d normally be complaining about how loose all the skirts were on her tiny tiny waist but she didn’t and I think she’d even tied them with something at the back to make it look like they fit. She doesn’t even shop at misguided! Fake fake fake

Reactions: 13
So she can't even show you the last dress (because clearly it either doesn't fit properly or the quality is bad enough for it to be see through) yet the outfit is still:
A. Sooo Emily
B. An absolute dream
C. The dreamiest thing
D. Sooo dreamy
Her sponsored hauls are just so embarrassing. Poor girl clearly needs the cash to update her 2 week old mac book. Might set up a gofundme for this desperately in need girl.

Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh as from her Instagram she makes out she’s anywhere but home and living her best city life 🤣

Must be ashamed of lil ol Kettering haha

View attachment 821136
hhhh

Reactions: 5
Fun game, drink everytime Em says "can you see". As despite you watching her video with your own vision using your own eyes, apparently she is very concerned you can't see. Sounds so silly but how she says it for every other piece of clothing really annoys me 😂

• Haha
She thought it would be obvious when all she posted was a photo of her in her car and a photo of a staircase? Is she okay?
And then says ‘here’s your clue’ is this selfie the clue? As she hasn’t posted another story .. is the hat the clue.. or what 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And then says ‘here’s your clue’ is this selfie the clue? As she hasn’t posted another story .. is the hat the clue.. or what 🤣
Well if the hats a clue is there somewhere in the UK really known for polo?

Or is she confused with horse racing and she’s actually browsing on ascot or Cheltenham?

• Haha
Why doesn’t she just go to LA with James? She would have much better content, there’s nothing keeping her here, it’s weird.

Reactions: 3
Well if the hats a clue is there somewhere in the UK really known for polo?

Or is she confused with horse racing and she’s actually browsing on ascot or Cheltenham?
God I hope it’s not Cheltenham that’s where I’m from!
Sorry I’ve been a long time lurker, but when I saw this I had to post!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice she always looks like she’s just woke up one of the reasons I stopped watching her YouTube years ago 😂😂 she made me tired looking and listening to it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.