Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just say!
And then says ‘here’s your clue’ is this selfie the clue? As she hasn’t posted another story .. is the hat the clue.. or what 🤣
Yeah, I thought there would be another story but I guess that’s it lol!

Reactions: 2
Could be Bicester area as there’s a Ralph shop in Bicester village but honestly how much more boring can she get.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bicester/Oxford makes no sense to me, other than Bicester Village - but really? You'd move there for that? No family or friends near by... feels so bizarre to me

Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice she always looks like she’s just woke up one of the reasons I stopped watching her YouTube years ago 😂😂 she made me tired looking and listening to it
Yeah it's cause she looks so washed out with all the weight loss, her undereyes got darker and more prominent because her whole face looks more sunken in... :( so sad she's going though it,I used to find her soo pretty and way more energetic

Reactions: 5
She thought it would be obvious when all she posted was a photo of her in her car and a photo of a staircase? Is she okay?
This picture really irks me. She just seems so arrogant, with the 'lol' and the face and the emoji. It's like she's saying 'lol u guys are stupid 😂 but u must be obsessed with me sooo'. But like, no one gives a duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Emily is making me question if I should be cutting my hair more often?! 🤣 she goes almost every month!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Google tells me he’s 5’10”, and she’s the same height as him in 4” heels…. 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All of the sites online say she’s 5ft5?!?? Surely she can’t lie about that height difference?
Hmm. I think she is taller that that. I'd guess at 5'7/8.

She probably has long legs and a short torso. That makes people look taller than they are.

Reactions: 9
EmLie strikes again. She posted that picture at the time and did a sneaky delete a few minutes later. It was back when she was dying for everyone to know they were together but he was still making her hide it. She looks so much prettier and healthier there.

I honestly did not think that three years later they’d still be clinging onto the relationship...congrats I guess??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d be pretty pissed if after three years with someone, there was still no goal in sight for living together/engagement/more commitment.

You can tell they’ve not spoken about that kind of thing. She likes to act very mature and such, but she’s being strung along and for what? The guys fucked off to another country, get some self respect and end it ffs

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.