Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused, from what people are saying she's hinting at moving in with james but is also saying she loves being in a long distance relationship. Which one is it emily?
exactly 😂

she also acted like she hasn’t seen James this whole time again as if going to US in November is such a big thing. You saw him the other day ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice her speech? Why has she got an american twang to it? Am I tripping lol

Reactions: 4
The video title should be
'acknowledging the questions I've been avoiding but still not answering them'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thoughts on her new video:

- Sorry but I think she’s a massive smug hypocrite talking about “acknowledging your own mental health journey” when she has clearly been suffering this year and lying to her audience about it; we’ve had “my channel isn’t about my body”; “I’ve been on a health and fitness journey and finally found out what works for me” and “if my blatant ED triggers you, that’s not my problem”

- in the same vein, I find it kind of annoying when she or her mum allude to her time at school as this dark and testing time when a lot of it boiled down to the fact that she was an EXTREMELY entitled teen and her mum is the biggest enabler. Emily has even said as much herself - laughing about it with her mum being like “I was a nightmare wasn’t I” saying how one person could say something she didn’t like and then she’d call her mum to pick her up (which her mum would 🙄). Also her mum let her have multiple days off school when McFly broke up cos Emily of course was depressed 🙄

- Hmmm so this time next month she’ll be moved out; the ‘welcome home’ account will be launching before Christmas, she doesn’t see herself living alone ever again and Brits are allowed in the US from next month…so does this all add up to the fact she’s planning on moving in with James??
Doesn’t sound to me like she’s planning on going back to London, she doesn’t have any friends and Em Sheldon lives with her boyfriend so won’t be Emily’s flatmate. On the plus side at least seemingly her content will get more interesting if there’s a move in the near future right?

- Her rant about not being able to share or vlog in her parents’ house is such bullshit. You can vlog without showing Sophie’s uniform or her dads uniform? Her mum only cooks dinner presumably at dinner time and the rest of the time the kitchen is free? Other people manage to vlog even without showing partners they live with who don’t want to be on camera etc. or without really showing the audience the interior of their home. She’s just lazy and a brat. Stop saying it’s suffocating! You make hundreds of thousands of pounds and were too tight to move out.

- Emily - you’re lying to yourself if you think you haven’t been able to see James or if James hasn’t been able to see you. There were ways around it. She’s so weird about their relationship honestly. She’s her life but effectively edits him out of it. I get not showing someone on social media if they don’t want to be involved, but at least mention them or refer to them and not make things look like you are on your Larry?!

- I’ve already written an essay but last thing is she’s so lazy. Her content is so uninspired and she always films and uploads on the same day. Minimum effort and zero planning involved. She doesn’t really deserve her platform imo; especially the way she treats her fans…lying to them, not engaging with comments, affiliate links instead of helpful ones, and not caring about the influence she has with regards to body image etc.

Reactions: 18
Sounds like she’ll be renovating yet another one of James houses 😂 So basically she isn’t moving out, she’s just going to LA for as long as legally allowed and will be at her parents home the other half of the time

Reactions: 11
The video title should be
'acknowledging the questions I've been avoiding but still not answering them'
The Queen of click bait. No real answers, just to say watch this space. My guess is that she's waiting for James to invite her over to his house and that's the real reason she can't say anything. When US travel opens up in November, she should just be able to go out and stay with him but the very fact she does not tells me that there's no genuine interest on his part

Reactions: 9
She could of gone to America.. I flew two Bermuda and stayed there for two weeks and flew to New York for work.

anyone notice how boney her shoulders are ?

Reactions: 1
She could of gone to America.. I flew two Bermuda and stayed there for two weeks and flew to New York for work.

anyone notice how boney her shoulders are ?
Slightly off topic but what do you do for work where you can go to New York for it?? I need to get involved. Most exciting place I get to go is the hospital staff canteen😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is she not embarrassed??? And then commenting on it telling people to go subscribe to her channel :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She says she can’t film at her home as doesn’t want to include her family but she films with James around and manages not do include him. Double standard when it suits her!

Reactions: 23
Emily holding this empty mug throughout the entire video as if she's posing for a Real Housewives intro shoot

Untitled.png
1633977586801.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She says she can’t film at her home as doesn’t want to include her family but she films with James around and manages not do include him. Double standard when it suits her!
If only she had an empty kitchen for 7 hours a day whilst her family are at school and their proper jobs 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her dumb tiktok about her “secret account” 🙄 no one cares that welcome home has a tiktok now, the Instagram has already existed for years without a post

Reactions: 8
did she forget that she used to vlog from her family house for like 2-3 years before she moved out the first time??

Reactions: 20
I've just been watching an old Lucy Flight vlog from a few years ago when they went to New York. Emily comes across so different in it. More "normal" none of the fake accent, and generally just seemed healthier and happier.

Reactions: 9
7F18A535-F68B-4A9E-BE23-6D684F184D45.png

the Blatant body checking in these outfit photos is so annoying. She’s clearly leaning forward slightly and pushing her hips back to make her thigh gap bigger. And was it really necessary for her to lift up her shirt to show her stomach like that? She’s so so so toxic for all of the impressionable young girls who follow her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.