Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even feel sorry for Emily anymore, her content triggers others and she has a support network and money and still just comes across as uptight, perfect and pathetically secretive. I feel like her influencing career has run it’s course

Reactions: 30
I don’t even feel sorry for Emily anymore, her content triggers others and she has a support network and money and still just comes across as uptight, perfect and pathetically secretive. I feel like her influencing career has run it’s course
honestly the people who are doing well at influencing at the moment are people who are both relatable and genuinely funny and likeable.
she spends all her time trying to act aloof and unattainable and honestly it’s so bloody boring and no one is interested in that.

Reactions: 16
This girl needs to stop. I'm 10 years older than her and look younger than her.

She doesn't know what to wear with brown jeans - how about those brown converse trainers you made a fuss about last year or ya know any other pair of trainers or brown boots. This was yet again an opportunity for an aff link and a body check.

Emily you are killing yourself. My grandmother is literally dying in hospital right now because she cannot eat or drink following a stroke. Get help or you'll be the next Nikki Graham.
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, sending love. ❤
I agree, she needs help. What worries me also is while she is living at home, Sophie is witnessing this decline in health and is going to believe it's normal and healthy to look like Em and will constantly strive to look like Em as she looks up to her so much. I just hope their Mum has the awareness and sense about her to look out for Sophie and look for signs she is following Ems footsteps and if there are she intervenes.

Reactions: 7
Oh god he’s one of the ones that wear the mask under their nose… 😅😅
He and Emily have the same shaped nose.
honestly the people who are doing well at influencing at the moment are people who are both relatable and genuinely funny and likeable.
she spends all her time trying to act aloof and unattainable and honestly it’s so bloody boring and no one is interested in that.
She acts like she is an A-list celebrity. Even Hailey Baldwin is more down to earth on her social media / youtube, can you imagine just how insufferable Emily would be if she had managed to bag a famous musician.

Reactions: 14
The reason she is so secretive about her life is she’s just not happy with it. She strikes me as the kind of person who’ll always want something else -another bag, or another trip or whatever but it never fills that hole because they’re just so deeply unhappy in themselves. If she was half as smug about her life like she acts she is she'd be showing it off nonstop, but she'll never be happy with it unless she does some serious work on herself.

The shaving her sideburns is still so bizarre to me. I had a Google to see if its a common thing as I have light coloured hair so it's never something that bothered me. And there are a number or articles and tutorials on YT about it, but they only remove a tiny bit of their hair and never go beyond the ear. Emily has taken way too much off and gone above her ear. It does look like she's wearing a bald cap and it makes her hair loss around her hairline look even worse. It's even deemed wrong for men to cut that far up.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The shaving her sideburns is still so bizarre to me. I had a Google to see if its a common thing as I have light coloured hair so it's never something that bothered me. And there are a number or articles and tutorials on YT about it, but they only remove a tiny bit of their hair and never go beyond the ear. Emily has taken way too much off and gone above her ear. It does look like she's wearing a bald cap and it makes her hair loss around her hairline look even worse. It's even deemed wrong for men to cut that far up.
I wonder if the hair stylist did it to make her look more edgy?

Reactions: 4
The reason she is so secretive about her life is she’s just not happy with it. She strikes me as the kind of person who’ll always want something else -another bag, or another trip or whatever but it never fills that hole because they’re just so deeply unhappy in themselves. If she was half as smug about her life like she acts she is she'd be showing it off nonstop, but she'll never be happy with it unless she does some serious work on herself.

I have dark hair and always wax my side burns but not how Emily has. Its meant to be subtle not how she’s done it. She’s done it for years but we just never noticed lol

She really does look horrific now. Such a shame. She used to be very beautiful. I hope she does get some help.

Reactions: 6
Is James on his way out of here again?

the hyping up of giving Sophie her tik tok account is disgusting honestly. Stop exploiting your sister, it’s vile.

Does anyone have a picture of her sideburns before?? I’d never noticed it! I have hair that falls down that way but can just tuck it behind my ears

Reactions: 4
I have dark hair and always wax my side burns but not how Emily has. Its meant to be subtle not how she’s done it. She’s done it for years but we just never noticed lol
I know it was mentioned on here before that she shaved them but she's definitely after going way over the top with it now. I keep getting her Loreal ad on Insta and she has way more hair around her ears in that. If it was anyone they'd probably make a joke out of it, but if someone asked her she'd die on a hill trying to make it seem like that's the look she was going for.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have a picture of her sideburns before?? I’d never noticed it! I have hair that falls down that way but can just tuck it behind my ears
If you scroll through her Instagram you can actually see that the sideburns change! Sometimes it looks like it has recently and in other pictures it looks normal..

Did anyone see the tiktok where she gave Sophie the account she made? So underwhelming 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the tiktok where she gave Sophie the account she made? So underwhelming 😂
I still don’t understand why she would want her 13 year old sister to be tik tok famous. Like surely as a big sister she should want to be protective of her on social media.

Also Sophie is spoilt. I’ve said it before but the way she acts during these surprises it’s never ‘thank you’…

Reactions: 24
Did anyone see her day in the life of an ‘iNfLuEnCeR’ in London on reels? Look at me I got a facial, look at me I got my nails done the same boring colour as always, look at me I got recommended a shampoo to help with my hair falling out.

Reactions: 11
Haha Sophie’s reaction was quite funny to be fair just to see the crest fallen look on Emily’s face 🤣 when she didn’t react how she expected she would, just oh finally!

Reactions: 10
James is back ins St Lucia, I just don’t get him. I really don’t! Did he come back just for the Bond premiere?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.