Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is back ins St Lucia, I just don’t get him. I really don’t! Did he come back just for the Bond premiere?!
Could Emily not have gone with him? Even if she couldn’t get into the US at the moment she could have flown back to London after the holiday. This is what, his third trip there and no Emily on any of them? I wonder is Sofia meeting him there???

He was home a good bit before the Bond premier in fairness. I can’t remember when he came home but it was before his birthday.

Reactions: 11
Could Emily not have gone with him? Even if she couldn’t get into the US at the moment she could have flown back to London after the holiday. This is what, his third trip there and no Emily on any of them? I wonder is Sofia meeting him there???

He was home a good bit before the Bond premier in fairness. I can’t remember when he came home but it was before his birthday.
Well, technically she can go to the US after that’s how people are getting in by “quarantining” in Caribbean for 2 weeks

Reactions: 3
Well, technically she can go to the US after that’s how people are getting in by “quarantining” in Caribbean for 2 weeks
I'm really not sure about US travel but I think someone said before that she would still need a valid ESTA visa to enter. Seeing as she hasn't been in the US in nearly 2 years, I'd imagine her ESTA is no longer valid. Visa or not, it's obvious James doesn't want her in LA or St Lucia. I'd say he's sweating over the ban being lifted next month.

Reactions: 5
I'm really not sure about US travel but I think someone said before that she would still need a valid ESTA visa to enter. Seeing as she hasn't been in the US in nearly 2 years, I'd imagine her ESTA is no longer valid. Visa or not, it's obvious James doesn't want her in LA or St Lucia. I'd say he's sweating over the ban being lifted next month.
You can get an ESTA right now if you want one, I got one a few weeks ago (Virgin won’t let me move my November Orlando trip, so I’ve had to get it incase it actually goes ahead) so she can but yeah, I doubt James invited her!

Reactions: 2
I still don’t understand why he keeps going via st Lucia. How can he not be a US resident or permanent citizen by now?

I still don’t understand why he keeps going via st Lucia. How can he not be a US resident or permanent citizen by now?
They probably don’t want him. It’s not like he has much to offer.

They probably don’t want him. It’s not like he has much to offer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He definitely doesn’t want Emily with him in st Lucia. There’s no other reason for her not to be going out there and then flying back if she cant get into the US. He’s probably said to her that he will be writing his next album 🙈

Reactions: 7
Is this her way of saying she’s not ready to admit she has an ED?

If not it’s ironic she’d post that thinking she’s fine.
11FF1989-AED9-4E78-B231-C4CA1D932DC9.png

• Wow
So she’s forcing herself to move out in the next month, she doesn’t know where but she’s got so many exciting things coming up but she can’t share what they are in case they don’t happen - basically she’s talking utter shite, she’s clueless, she’s hoping that James is going to to invite her to LA as the US should be open by then or near enough but he obviously hasn’t yet 🤣 she’s a dimwit, might as well just let Sofia have him and be done with it Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s forcing herself to move out in the next month, she doesn’t know where but she’s got so many exciting things coming up but she can’t share what they are in case they don’t happen - basically she’s talking utter shite, she’s clueless, she’s hoping that James is going to to invite her to LA as the US should be open by then or near enough but he obviously hasn’t yet 🤣 she’s a dimwit, might as well just let Sofia have him and be done with it Emily.
after the question about living alone she said ‘I don’t know if I’ll ever end up living alone again’ so who does she think she’s gonna live with cause it ain’t James 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s coming out with the gold nuggets tonight, claiming she loves a long distance relationship ‘There’s being in a long distance relationship and being able to see your partner…..’ and then Emily there’s you and James 🤣 you might claim to be miss all I’m independent woman but Christ the reality is your boyfriend can’t get back over to the other side of the world quick enough, you’re independent because your pretty much single 11 1/2 months of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was there any juicy nuggets of goss from this video? I don't know if I can put myself through watching it but there seem to be some juicy topics.

Reactions: 2
Was there any juicy nuggets of goss from this video? I don't know if I can put myself through watching it but there seem to be some juicy topics.
Mainly just Emily answering things but not really at the same time, in her own words I don’t want to say too much if it doesn’t happen, but basically it’s the usual yeah she says moving out, she’s basing her whole existence on the borders to the US opening in November ‘she’s going to cry’. That’s as far as I’ve got so far.

Reactions: 8
She’s obviously hinting at moving to another country “I’ve got too much stuff to take with me”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused, from what people are saying she's hinting at moving in with james but is also saying she loves being in a long distance relationship. Which one is it emily?

She’s sacked off her I’m here forever account! It doesn’t fit her anymore, so she’s got something else coming up but again can’t talk about it but it’s coming before Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.