Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have we got a 7 part series of her curling her hair on tiktok?? They’ve been coming up on my fyp all evening, she’s tried to build such suspense for some curly hair LOL
She literally just came back from her holiday and yet the most exciting comment she can come up with is her curling her hair?

also did she really just delete and reupload that tiktok to tag James in the description?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did those stupid curl things wrong again 🙄 despite everyone telling her last time. No wonder they look horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she did the curling thing wrong on purpose as that gets more views and engagement from people saying ‘omg Emily you did it wrong again you’re so silly 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Uploaded a vlog of the 'premiere' although most of it was her rambling at the end and a 'room tour' of the hotel. James can be spotted in the background maybe 3 times during the vlog (they're barely glimpses of him). Honestly if you didn't know they'd gone together, you'd probably not know from that vlog. Why so secretive!

Reactions: 15
Maybe don't watch Em's new video if you don't want major Bond movie spoilers! Would a *SPOILER ALERT* in the description or title (or time-stamp in mid-video) be too much to ask?? 🤦‍♀️
EDIT: Skip from 08:30-09:30ish!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry, no. I am not feeling this hair at all

Untitled (3).png

Also, how am I just now noticing that Emily shaves her sideburns (or at least that's what it looks like)?? It looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Anyone else find it kind of rude when she like 'half replies' - just a thank you without actually answering the fans question? Considering she says she prides herself on always replying/interacting with viewers, she does a pretty poor job tbh. If you don't want to reply to all parts of the comment, if that was me I'd rather she didn't respond to me full stop rather than making it super obvious she is being ignorant to a certain part of my comment on purpose. Especially when it's a totally valid, non-offensive comment.

Screenshot_20211007-184318_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it kind of rude when she like 'half replies' - just a thank you without actually answering the fans question? Considering she says she prides herself on always replying/interacting with viewers, she does a pretty poor job tbh. If you don't want to reply to all parts of the comment, if that was me I'd rather she didn't respond to me full stop rather than making it super obvious she is being ignorant to a certain part of my comment on purpose. Especially when it's a totally valid, non-offensive comment.

View attachment 798822
Let’s be real, she only replies to get the total number of comments up, not because she cares about the interaction!

Reactions: 20
I can't believe how fast she's wasting away. Her legs, man. And the blatant body check disguised by asking for advice on her trousers. It's not ok Emily.
Screenshot_20211007-191358_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-191342_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211007-191316_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This girl needs to stop. I'm 10 years older than her and look younger than her.

She doesn't know what to wear with brown jeans - how about those brown converse trainers you made a fuss about last year or ya know any other pair of trainers or brown boots. This was yet again an opportunity for an aff link and a body check.

Emily you are killing yourself. My grandmother is literally dying in hospital right now because she cannot eat or drink following a stroke. Get help or you'll be the next Nikki Graham.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve thrown my hair up in a bun to get my hair out my face and I think I’ve done a better job that her ‘hairdresser’ did for the bond premiere 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.