Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her family are constantly getting on at her to take care of herself. She looks so proud of herself.
I mean, they could be on her case about her weight but she won’t do anything until she feels like she needs to. That’s the thing with addicts, they won’t get help unless they want to themselves. And she’s addicted to looking so skinny and I guess the comments concerning her weight just add fuel to the fire.

I know if she was my sister or friend I would try and help her see what she is doing to herself.

Reactions: 10
Why oh why are all the comments on her posts and videos all praising her and saying how beautiful she looks?! Can they not see what we see?! Is she deleting comments?

Reactions: 13
He also looks pretty big (age wise)?! I assumed he was recently born before now
I think he was born in late 2019 or early 2020, before the pandemic happened anyway. Ya know, when Emily headed off to Cornwall after James and didn't care about seeing her family for months on end. But light of her life and all that!🙄

• Sad
I think he’s getting christened - hence the church and getting dressed up. She seems so frail in that pic of her holding him; normally when holding a child they’ll sit on your hip with their legs around you but his are just dangling there bless him. She is so weird and cryptic though. I don’t get why she’s only just revealing him now. I understand not wanting to show him but she’s never even mentioned she has a nephew until now.

View attachment 615687
Is that her spine sticking out? Also those insta stories are full on skeletal. This really isn't a joke anymore she needs some serious help 😱 I can't understand how everyone isn't talking about it or does she delete comments

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think he was born in late 2019 or early 2020, before the pandemic happened anyway. Ya know, when Emily headed off to Cornwall after James and didn't care about seeing her family for months on end. But light of her life and all that!🙄
Yep he was born I’m sure at the end of 2019! Im sure he’s a Christmas baby?

Reactions: 4
Really she should have your shoulders/back covered for a church ceremony, but otherwise a nice dress (Emily is always all about looking perfect for any occasion). Shame James didn't make an appearance, or is he hiding somewhere?

Reactions: 4
Really she should have your shoulders/back covered for a church ceremony, but otherwise a nice dress (Emily is always all about looking perfect for any occasion). Shame James didn't make an appearance, or is he hiding somewhere?
Where is James these days?? He’s very quiet on social media!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like this is a bit of a body check again?
She looks SO frail!
Honestly this is what I think the majority of her haul / outfit videos are these days. It’s made me aware of how many people are actually just body checking on tiktok / Instagram recently

Honestly this is what I think the majority of her haul / outfit videos are these days. It’s made me aware of how many people are actually just body checking on tiktok / Instagram recently
Yep, like that trend on TikTok where skinny girls film their stomach/hips while they walk. Im not a skinny girl but lately, seeing Emily as she is and all these online trends that only cater to conventionally attractive/skinny girls makes me feel like absolute tit haha!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her spine and chest bones! 😭 Some people used to argue that Emily was a healthy weight and they look similar to that naturally but it has reached a new level now, she looks so unwell and frail. I'm worried about her and really frustrated that her family don't seem to be helping. I know she's an adult but she's living with family. And family should help family no matter what age. We don't know what's going on behind closed doors but it's clearly not enough 😞

Maybe we should all message Lucy Flight or Em Sheldon with our concerns

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Her spine and chest bones! 😭 Some people used to argue that Emily was a healthy weight and they look similar to that naturally but it has reached a new level now, she looks so unwell and frail. I'm worried about her and really frustrated that her family don't seem to be helping. I know she's an adult but she's living with family. And family should help family no matter what age. We don't know what's going on behind closed doors but it's clearly not enough 😞

Maybe we should all message Lucy Flight or Em Sheldon with our concerns
I don’t think it’s a good idea to message any of her family/friends about her weight. If we have noticed, I’m sure others close to her have too. It’s not really fair to drag other people into her ED world and if they do approach her about it, she could get defensive and that could make the whole situation worse. She could spiral further into an ED and then it’ll be too late.

Reactions: 41
Tbh I really doubt Em Sheldon and Emily even have that kind of relationship where they could even broach the subject. They don’t strike me as “real” friends. Lucy maybe, but who knows if they’ve spoken about it. I hope so though. But judging from her response to that comment about it, and the way she’s constantly posting food as if everything is fine, makes me think she’s on the defensive/in denial about it sadly. But like everyone says, we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors. Maybe she’s working hard to get better/is getting support from loved ones.

Reactions: 12
Definitely not fair to message loved ones. They’re probably worried sick, and there’s not much they can do tbh. Emily has to want to get better herself.

Reactions: 14
She answers SO many of her comments, likely meaning she goes through them ALL and deletes all the ones about her weight. The story she posted today.. she looks horrible. There is no way that no one has commented on her weight loss.

Reactions: 7
She answers SO many of her comments, likely meaning she goes through them ALL and deletes all the ones about her weight. The story she posted today.. she looks horrible. There is no way that no one has commented on her weight loss.
I always thought that she must delete comments because she always has hardly any comments and interactions on all of her social media platforms, including YouTube. For someone who has a large following the numbers have never added up for me

Reactions: 6
Me and my mates are so rich! Bore off. Shop at Primark every once in a while.

Nooo they literally missed the whole point of the trend. Normally, each girl says where their outfit is from and before they walk off, they say something a bit self deprecating, like ‘my trust issues are from my ex cheating’ or ‘my tits are from my boob job’. But of course emily and her friends just used it as an opportunity to show off all their designer clothes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who are these girls anyways? I recognise a couple of them talia & Erin but this Holly is like 16. Why is she pretending to be friends with them?
A bit late so sorry if this has already been said but Erin is dating holly’s brother and the girls always hang out together so probably just that🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.