Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's changed 'imhereforever' to 'welcomehome' on instagram, sorry if that's already been mentioned on here!
yeah it’s been speculated that maybe she’s bought a new house and that’ll be the account for it.
We’re hoping she’s not going to just share home content or just her bedroom at her parents house!

Reactions: 9
I was being nosy so I looked her up on companies house and her business is described as “television programming and broadcasting activities” 😐 what tv and broadcasting activities?? Lol!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My friends are in a London / LA relationship and have seen each other 5 times since March 2020. When it’s been ok to fly they do it. Get picked up at the airport and then spend the whole time in the others house / garden due to the quarantine. Yeah it’s lame they can’t go anywhere and she gets the short straw with the weather coming to London so is in the house more than the garden 🙈 but they actually want to spend time with each other. There is a way if he actually wanted to spend time with her!

Reactions: 7
My friends are in a London / LA relationship and have seen each other 5 times since March 2020. When it’s been ok to fly they do it. Get picked up at the airport and then spend the whole time in the others house / garden due to the quarantine. Yeah it’s lame they can’t go anywhere and she gets the short straw with the weather coming to London so is in the house more than the garden 🙈 but they actually want to spend time with each other. There is a way if he actually wanted to spend time with her!
He was in England during the first lockdown! He never needed to go back to LA, so if he actually wanted to spend time with her he would have / could have stayed.

Reactions: 13
He was in England during the first lockdown! He never needed to go back to LA, so if he actually wanted to spend time with her he would have / could have stayed.
Oh I didn’t realise! I dip in and out of her because I get curious but then she winds me up 😂 How does she not realise that’s a massive red flag. She could have even gone back with him!

I don’t know if it’s the filter she’s using but ALL of her stories today look like she’s been crying
Her eyes are super red and watery

You can see the bones on her chest here ☹ I hope she’s okay and gets help if she does need it. It may be that she’s entirely fine, and I really hope she is.
7375D6AC-F579-446E-8CEA-3E937B866519.png

• Sad
  • Wow
On her home account I find it so strange and she is just following herself and another seemingly random account. Main account doesn't follow this person so it seems so strange? I wonder what she is up to

Reactions: 2
I seriously hope Emily sorts herself out, my opinion is still that this whole thing probably started as a cry for attention from James which has seemingly failed because as others have said he’s only interested in buying her designer bags to keep her as a pretty thing for now. I know I don’t like her but even I think she can do loads better than him. He’s an absolute waster. It’s heart breaking to see how lovely she looked only a year ago, I think she has got so sucked in to the social media life the only things that matter are being and looking perfect online. She could really do with some time offline and to find meaning in something else besides what she looks like or what’s the smallest size clothes she can fit into. It’s such a shame

I think partly yes, this could be due to be down to a relationship that hasn’t gone to plan for Emily, but I also believe Emily has not coped well with the pandemic. Her social life and general normal life coming to a sudden pause has really shook her. She has posted several stories in the past very wobbly and tearful over the pandemic. I believe she is having trouble eating due to this stress more so

Reactions: 14
I think partly yes, this could be due to be down to a relationship that hasn’t gone to plan for Emily, but I also believe Emily has not coped well with the pandemic. Her social life and general normal life coming to a sudden pause has really shook her. She has posted several stories in the past very wobbly and tearful over the pandemic. I believe she is having trouble eating due to this stress more so
I think she saw how fellow creators were thriving during lockdown buying houses with their partners and getting new pets (inthefrow, emshel, lydia millen etc) and her life just came to a standstill because James doesn’t want to move forward in their relationship. It speaks volumes to me that they were in lockdown together in a beautiful house in Cornwall with a dog and no real work to do, yet she was depressed! Of course she missed her family but it’s not like she was seeing them on a weekly basis and let’s face it she doesn’t have many friends

She is always complaining that things are too long on her. As someone who is actually 5 ft 10, I can confirm my entire life is the complete opposite where everything is ALWAYS too short, sometimes even from the tall sections of shops.
Im 5'11, no way is she taller than 5'8.

Just catching up on the thread. She looks like me when I had ana. I'd love to reach out to her but that can also trigger people. So incredibly sad.

• Sad
This is so random but I got recommended this vid from Cal on my home page

Look at these comments dragging Emily for being a clout chaser?!
948C0B0B-ED7E-4B4E-970F-7D84F07089DB.png
C3CC39AA-1B6E-4802-8A4C-00CA65297A16.png

Reactions: 3
Hi! I've been reading this thread for a really long time. I used to love Emily but right now I don't know where this girl is going. Anyways, I've been following her on pinterest and look what came up on my page today. Like she would actually use any other nailpolish than pink or white.
1623937888535.png

Also about this yoga thing she's doing. What mental benefits is she talking about? I really hope she gets some help or something because she is getting smaller day by day.

• Haha
Hi! I've been reading this thread for a really long time. I used to love Emily but right now I don't know where this girl is going. Anyways, I've been following her on pinterest and look what came up on my page today. Like she would actually use any other nailpolish than pink or white. View attachment 621728
Also about this yoga thing she's doing. What mental benefits is she talking about? I really hope she gets some help or something because she is getting smaller day by day.
Hate these nails that are in fashion atm lol.

Emily must have a GP .. maybe she hasn't been in a long time. Wonder if she's ever had a psychiatrist or even a psychologist

Reactions: 3
Her face is so guant, her eye bags are terrible, the tan is patchy and this filter makes her look like a walking corpse. How can she have posted this and think she looks amazing, and how can her followers and family not see how bad she looks right now. Her skin looks too big for her, it’s properly wrinking in her armpit as it has no fat to flatten it out
0F846CF3-1F44-4CDF-BCC2-ABCA70B8A1F7.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her face is so guant, her eye bags are terrible, the tan is patchy and this filter makes her look like a walking corpse. How can she have posted this and think she looks amazing, and how can her followers and family not see how bad she looks right now. Her skin looks too big for her, it’s properly wrinking in her armpit as it has no fat to flatten it out View attachment 621832
Sorry look at her arm pits! That’s not normal

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.