Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always complaining that things are too long on her. As someone who is actually 5 ft 10, I can confirm my entire life is the complete opposite where everything is ALWAYS too short, sometimes even from the tall sections of shops.
i agree there’s no way she’s 5’10 though which has defo been mentioned. Maybe she’s 5’8ish.
But she also likes things to be so short she’s almost flashing everyone at any given point... she thinks it’s ‘more flattering’. It’s definitely not!

Reactions: 5
Me and my mates are so rich! Bore off. Shop at Primark every once in a while.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Me and my mates are so rich! Bore off. Shop at Primark every once in a while.

do you think they forgot to inform the last girl that everyone was bringing their designer handbag to make a tiktok bragging?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Trying to convince everyone she’s having a giant bowl of Eaton mess for breakfast?
D2EE404A-E235-45A1-BDC8-A40C0A896E07.png

Reactions: 15
5808CEB4-C68D-4230-9E17-20A099B09FE9.jpeg
These comments were hidden in the comment section of one of her insta photos for some reason, just feel like that’s such a bs excuse? Idk how it all works but you can tell when she’s doing a paid ad, which is v often lol, so to say she probably isn’t being paid is a lie no?

Reactions: 21
View attachment 615635These comments were hidden in the comment section of one of her insta photos for some reason, just feel like that’s such a bs excuse? Idk how it all works but you can tell when she’s doing a paid ad, which is v often lol, so to say she probably isn’t being paid is a lie no?
so this is true in a way but she’s bending it slightly. If you have worked with a brand and you show them then you are meant to put ad but she’s lying her ass of cause there’s been so many ads recently for new brands she hasn’t worked with and for the ones she normally works with you can 100% tell by the wording of it. She doesn’t show anything off unless she is being paid to or wants to be.

why has she got to be so weird and cryptic about things? It’s clearly her nephews birthday so why not just bleeping say that? Also an outfit change for a childs birthday? Get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 13
I think he’s getting christened - hence the church and getting dressed up. She seems so frail in that pic of her holding him; normally when holding a child they’ll sit on your hip with their legs around you but his are just dangling there bless him. She is so weird and cryptic though. I don’t get why she’s only just revealing him now. I understand not wanting to show him but she’s never even mentioned she has a nephew until now.

9B31DC43-D74B-4B98-B1A3-BA7FC93684B6.png

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think he’s getting christened - hence the church and getting dressed up. She seems so frail in that pic of her holding him; normally when holding a child they’ll sit on your hip with their legs around you but his are just dangling there bless him. She is so weird and cryptic though. I don’t get why she’s only just revealing him now. I understand not wanting to show him but she’s never even mentioned she has a nephew until now.

View attachment 615687
youre right it says happy christening on the banners my bad. Still think it’s odd not to just say that tho 😂

Reactions: 2

View attachment 615687
He also looks pretty big (age wise)?! I assumed he was recently born before now

Reactions: 2
He also looks pretty big (age wise)?! I assumed he was recently born before now
I think he’s under 1? He looks fairly young still and he probably looks larger than he actually is compared to Emily given how small she is right now.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like this is a bit of a body check again?
She looks SO frail!
Surely her family are constantly getting on at her to take care of herself. She looks so proud of herself.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 615635These comments were hidden in the comment section of one of her insta photos for some reason, just feel like that’s such a bs excuse? Idk how it all works but you can tell when she’s doing a paid ad, which is v often lol, so to say she probably isn’t being paid is a lie no?
also literally everything she’s posted recently has been new products and not from her ongoing partners so her response is total BS

Reactions: 5
Surely her family are constantly getting on at her to take care of herself. She looks so proud of herself.
as someone’s who’s been in emily’s current position, she definitely is proud of herself

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.