Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing a thick jumper in July? I know it’s not as hot today as it has been but it’s certainly not winter jumper weather…
View attachment 687435

Isn’t feeling cold is a common sign of being malnourished / super low body fat.
It was bloody freezing today! I had on a hoody and a layer on underneath! Wished I bought a jacket LOL.

I just pop on this thrread randomly but always great to see EmiLIE is still at it with the lies and self-denial.

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling she has finally come to her senses and that post is a message to James without actually saying so
if It is though…. Imagine being 24 and communicating to your partner over passive aggressive insta stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was bloody freezing today! I had on a hoody and a layer on underneath! Wished I bought a jacket LOL.

I just pop on this thrread randomly but always great to see EmiLIE is still at it with the lies and self-denial.
Same here, it is freezing. I wore my wellies and puffer coat

Reactions: 3
Do we know when the last time Emily actually saw her boyfriend face to face? 😅
I dont follow her or know much about her. Just became aware via James and his social media. Their dynamic, from the very little I saw ages ago, is odd no? She made a vlog about having previously been a fan? Super awkward. He's much older and her having been a fan too, the power dynamic there is surely off?
Also, I know nothing of this woman, but she clearly has an active eating disorder and body checks on tik tok and such. Very sad. Needs to be called out.

Reactions: 12
Do we know when the last time Emily actually saw her boyfriend face to face? 😅
He was back in the UK from Easter until late May early June I think, so it's anyones guess how often she saw him when he was back. He went down to Cornwall without her as well. Except for those few weeks that he was back he's been living full time in LA since last August last year.

Why do either of them still bother with the farce of a relationship?? It's mind boggling! It's just so obviously not working for either of them.

Reactions: 8
He was back in the UK from Easter until late May early June I think, so it's anyones guess how often she saw him when he was back. He went down to Cornwall without her as well. Except for those few weeks that he was back he's been living full time in LA since last August last year.

Why do either of them still bother with the farce of a relationship?? It's mind boggling! It's just so obviously not working for either of them.
Didn’t he also only come back for the funeral of his friend?

Haven’t watched her in years. Saw this ad on tiktok n omg I’m lost for words. I’m so confused when did she get like this and what’s going on. I genuinely hope she’s ok mentally n physically I was so shocked
96A96AFD-EAC7-4C95-8508-9298C0D35001.png
02B5A411-BADF-41BE-8FE7-1D55979FC1E9.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was just about to share this AD.She looks so unwell 😫
But also the brand are to blame. They approved this ad when she’s clearly not healthy an should not be promoting their clothes rn when she looks like one sneeze n she’ll break a bone like I was acc scared when I looked at her. She looked so different last time I saw her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Haven’t watched her in years. Saw this ad on tiktok n omg I’m lost for words. I’m so confused when did she get like this and what’s going on. I genuinely hope she’s ok mentally n physically I was so shocked View attachment 688880View attachment 688881
I was about to share this too!
The comments. People are catching on. I worry about the young girls on TikTok who may see this and think it’s normal and want to look like her. She really needs to take some time away from social/brand deals. In the white dress pic I’ve attached you can see her chest bones...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, what happened to her? I haven’t followed her for a while. She’s just popped up on an aberchrombie and Fitch ad on tiktok. She looks painfully thin! I really hope she’s ok and gets sum help.

edit: I didn’t realise other people had posted about it above. It’s sad I was not the only one so shocked by that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I got a L'oreal foundation ad with Emily in it and the comments were pretty much the same. It was just a close up of her face but it's looking so gaunt.

Reactions: 5
The clothes just hang in her so they don't even look good. It certainly wouldn't make me want to buy them.

Reactions: 7
I loved her and jake together ngl, I kinda wish jake would get back with her. It seems weird they were on talking terms last year, wonder if they still are

on second look jake deleted the ex gf video they did last year. Wonder if they fell out.

Reactions: 7
I loved her and jake together ngl, I kinda wish jake would get back with her. It seems weird they were on talking terms last year, wonder if they still are

on second look jake deleted the ex gf video they did last year. Wonder if they fell out.
I reckon leah (jakes new gf) probably became uncomfortable with it all which is why he deleted the video, and I can’t say I blame her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.