Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon leah (jakes new gf) probably became uncomfortable with it all which is why he deleted the video, and I can’t say I blame her
I agree that I can see why Leah would want a boundary when Emily keeps trying to use her relationship with Jake for ‘clout’.

I don’t think Emily wants Jake back, he’s not ‘famous’ enough for her now she’s with James but she definitely likes to name drop him…

Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness, what happened to her? I haven’t followed her for a while. She’s just popped up on an aberchrombie and Fitch ad on tiktok. She looks painfully thin! I really hope she’s ok and gets sum help.

edit: I didn’t realise other people had posted about it above. It’s sad I was not the only one so shocked by that.
Abercrombie and fitch are promoting eating disorders by hiring Emily for their clothing. I will not be buying that brand

Reactions: 20
I’m also here from tiktok! Haven’t watched her in months and months then saw that AD and was genuinely shocked! Came straight here to see what had happened

Reactions: 14
I think there’s a lot of these type of comments on her posts normally but she deletes them all. They aren’t even rude, just genuine concern and a lot of them fans of her. It’s just sad really

Reactions: 14
Giving free stuff to influencers is marketing.

It's the new "buying a billboard" or "advert in a magazine page in Glamour magazine" for them that was the go-to 10 years ago.

I don't really get comments saying this all the time on Tattle when social media marketing is clearly making the brands a return on their investment aka giving stuff to influencers (as well as celebrities and beauty editors for magazines) .... would you really give away lots of free stuff to random people 'in need' if you're trying to run a company and make a profit? I understand where you're coming from, but I see this comment all the time and it doesn't really make sense to me from a marketing pov lol..
To clarify, I wasn't suggesting brands give free stuff to random people in need. People who are struggling to pay bills and buying food would more than likely appreciate the money that is spent on influencers' free stuff if that money was given to charities that help all those struggling. Also, as posted on tattle, influencers do not always use the free stuff given to them, they go on to sell it on eBay and keep the money for themselves, well the majority do. In my opinion that is just selfish and ungrateful

Reactions: 5
Same as everyone else I just got the ad and almost didn’t recognise her, she desperately needs help. Haven’t followed her since her and that loud lad with the big head broke up, she looks gaunt now. Poor girl

Reactions: 1
I may be jumping to conclusions but theres an alarming amount of icecream in her fridge/freezer.. it reminds me of mine when I was bulimic :/

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Still obsessing over Danny I see… It’s even more creepy now she’s dating his kind-of-band-mate

ETA: Title suggestion: Emily Canham #12 staying with a loser for views, her videos still make us snooze

Couldn’t think of anything to avoid the main subject being discussed and didn’t want to be insensitive

Won’t let me edit the above again oops

Another one:
Emily Canham #12 claims James is her lover, meanwhile she’s all over his brother

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just seen her ad for Abercrombie on TikTok, Jesus!!! There is comments on her weight in it too… very interesting

Reactions: 7
Still obsessing over Danny I see… It’s even more creepy now she’s dating his kind-of-band-mate

ETA: Title suggestion: Emily Canham #12 staying with a loser for views, her videos still make us snooze

Couldn’t think of anything to avoid the main subject being discussed and didn’t want to be insensitive

Won’t let me edit the above again oops

Another one:
Emily Canham #12 claims James is her lover, meanwhile she’s all over his brother
If she is all over his brother it will be purely to get the attention of James who really doesn't give a rat's arse about her. It wouldn't surprise me if he's secretly happy if she does start a new relationship. I'm getting fatal attraction vibes from her. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with how James has treated her but if she is still clinging on to a dream she also needs counselling for this as well as her eating disorder

Reactions: 10
It should be quite alarming for her now that on pretty much everything she posts, she gets a lot of comments of concern about her weight. It’s interfering with her work and makes her look unprofessional; if I was the brand I would not be happy. Plus now that A&F ad has been taken down right? Like it’s got to a point where she needs to do something. I don’t know how closely her management monitor her comments but there’s no escaping this narrative now. She’s ill and everyone can tell. Now is the time to get help before it starts ruining her career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly she just needs to take some time off the internet and focus on looking after herself.
Reminds me of justjodes who had an ED and disappeared from the internet for a long time as it wasn’t helping and now I think she has Instagram but she doesn’t do social media full time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.