Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is all over his brother it will be purely to get the attention of James who really doesn't give a rat's arse about her. It wouldn't surprise me if he's secretly happy if she does start a new relationship. I'm getting fatal attraction vibes from her. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with how James has treated her but if she is still clinging on to a dream she also needs counselling for this as well as her eating disorder
I think it’s weird she went as a guest of Chris’ band without James. Its great they get along, I guess but she was also following Chris around the U.K. on his ventures as a groupie before James came along but you think she’d stop once she started dating James. (That’s why Chris found it weird that James was inviting her to Busteds show)

Who follows their “brother in law” to a different part of the country from where they live to support them alone, would you do that for your brother or sister in law in normal day to day? Probably not without your partner. It’s weird! She’s hanging out with the bands girlfriends as if she’s on of them, she is not. It’s just such strange behaviour!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think this was mentioned before, but for the biggest McFly ever ever ever she doesn’t follow them on IG...has she been blocked?? That is very embarrassing for her, and yet she’s still practically stalking them! She didn’t tag them in her stories last night either, but she wouldn’t be able to if she was blocked, right?

Someone said that she also doesn’t follow Harry, so did he block her? I’m pretty sure that Tom used to follow her and she followed him but now he doesn’t come up in her followers either and she doesn’t follow him? I know IG can be glitchy with followers so apologies if this is wrong!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Emily is sounding very hoarse again in the new video

View attachment 690798
I think the hoarse voice is one of the most concerning parts of this. I watched a video of hers yesterday and she said her voice was croaky because she’d been talking all day. Unless she was screaming at the top of her lungs, just talking all day should not make her voice hoarse at all. And the fact there’s been so many videos recently with a croaky voice is also very concerning, if it was just once or even twice it might be explained away as a cold. But she’s had multiple different excuses for her voice being strange over the last couple of months which is worrying.

Reactions: 17
You know I couldn’t see it at first but agree she looks worryingly skinny now, also I notice she must have another Depop account as doesn’t look like she has purchased anything on hers. I wonder what else she sells that has been gifted on that account.

Reactions: 3
this is emily were talking about. she so desperately thrives off attention and is loving all these comments. i dont feel sorry for her she has let social media and being 'skinny and pretty' completely rule her life and im sick of it. she looks awful and obviously is completely infatuated with herself and i wish to god she would just disappear off social media because it's doing her no good. she is better suited to being a 'normal' girl, not a social media influenza

Reactions: 11
You know I couldn’t see it at first but agree she looks worryingly skinny now, also I notice she must have another Depop account as doesn’t look like she has purchased anything on hers. I wonder what else she sells that has been gifted on that account.
First time posting, but I got the distinct impression, that considering the vast majority of the items she bought had tagged, did anyone else think she may have just purchased them brand new, and said it was second hand?

Some gurus are coming under fire for constantly purchasing items and contributing to fast fashion.

Reactions: 7
First time posting, but I got the distinct impression, that considering the vast majority of the items she bought had tagged, did anyone else think she may have just purchased them brand new, and said it was second hand?

Some gurus are coming under fire for constantly purchasing items and contributing to fast fashion.
to be fair, I buy a lot on eBay, and a lot of stuff I buy still has the tags on. I think some people just have shopping addictions and buy stuff they never plan on wearing

Did anyone see Anastasia Kingsnorth recent video about not mentioning other peoples weights as ' you dont know what's going on for them' I know shes mentioned Emily in videos before so I wonder if it's a nod to her?

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed Emily months ago as I just found her such a bore. Then I went to see McFLY in Southend on Saturday, and saw her there! I cannot believe how small she is now. It was really quite sad to see, between that, and her hovering around James’ brother and his band mates 🙈 Theres also no way she’s 5”10. She’s got very long legs which makes her look tall, but I reckon she’s about 5”7 😬. There were girls there she used to go to McFLY gigs with alllll the time, and you could tell that now she’s “too good” to be hanging around with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So wait she went to a mcfly gig and didn’t even tag them 😂 I was wondering why she was at a gig with saw all these (unknown) bands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gahhhhhh I can’t watch her anymore. She’s got noticeably smaller in even the last month. I’m getting Eugenia cooney vibes from her now.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve started reporting her stories for eating disorders because she has to be stopped. I would urge everyone to do the same. She’s beyond arrogant but it’s not funny, it’s not a game, it’s very serious and it affects so many people. I wish I could shake her. She needs to duck off away from the internet until she’s sorted her tit out.

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t just look skinny, in the charity shop video she looked ill. She could barely keep her eyes open and looked drowsy.

Reactions: 6

Looking at this video from 2 years ago, she is still THIN as anything, but healthy looking.
The difference is staggering.
shes not thin any more, she’s skeletal

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Looking at this video from 2 years ago, she is still THIN as anything, but healthy looking.
She naturally very long/thin but you can tell by her face more than anything. She looks health there and gaunt now.

Reactions: 10

the difference in her face is startling, she looks like she’s SO much older now.
She looks so gaunt in her insta stories today, and her under eye bags are so prominent in comparison to this video.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen the beach bag on her stories, do we take that to mean the video she filmed with the Chloe bags all got returned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.