Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily routinely deletes my comments on her TikToks. I never accuse her of having an ED. I just tell her followers to take care of themselves and speak to someone if they need help with their eating. I never direct the comment at her, but it’s deleted every time so clearly touches a nerve.
I once asked her where her dress was from and she deleted it. She deletes so many comments for no good reason

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I once asked her where her dress was from and she deleted it. She deletes so many comments for no good reason
I noticed James deletes comments too because I'm sure someone commented about her weight loss on his TikTok but then it was gone the next morning when I went to screenshot it. I think it said something like why are you dating a walking skeleton or something similar!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Emily routinely deletes my comments on her TikToks. I never accuse her of having an ED. I just tell her followers to take care of themselves and speak to someone if they need help with their eating. I never direct the comment at her, but it’s deleted every time so clearly touches a nerve.
There is a website of hers called emily.canham.co.uk where she talks about body confidence and number 5 on the list was the following:
Food
Clean eating is key. Not weight loss. Healthy eating. The healthier you eat the better you are going to feel, it will also cause less bloating. WATER. But of course, if you want a pizza or some chocolate HAVE IT!

That post was written a few years ago. Sadly, she never took her own advice and I fear unless action is taken now it will be too late and hospitalisation may be the next step for Emily in order to prevent her from starving slowly

Reactions: 9
She didn't want anyone to answer you in the comments!! Needs everybody to swipe up for the affiliated links and those pesky
🍪c🍪o🍪o🍪k🍪i.🍪e🍪s🍪

Greed.

Reactions: 15
Why is she such a liar though? Her mum is a coffee drinker!! (Bet her dad is too). How many times have we seen her mum have a cappuccino from McDonald’s or Starbucks. In a recent video Emily is like there’s a rotisserie chicken in the fridge and her mum is like “ooh I haven’t even had a coffee yet”. Just admit you are the most selfish child going and don’t want anyone else to use it.

87EBCCF5-6324-4F2A-9993-2AD021AD2191.jpeg

Reactions: 28
Why is she such a liar though? Her mum is a coffee drinker!! (Bet her dad is too). How many times have we seen her mum have a cappuccino from McDonald’s or Starbucks. In a recent video Emily is like there’s a rotisserie chicken in the fridge and her mum is like “ooh I haven’t even had a coffee yet”. Just admit you are the most selfish child going and don’t want anyone else to use it.

View attachment 686475
its weird because she’s said in the past that her mum won’t let her have it out because it takes up too much kitchen space

Reactions: 19

View attachment 686475
I bet she sold it on. Didn't she make her mother buy one of the vacuums instead of just giving it to her like a normal grateful child? She's the meanest person with money and just so greedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
its weird because she’s said in the past that her mum won’t let her have it out because it takes up too much kitchen space
To be fair it is her mums kitchen and not hers so if her mum didn't think it would get much use then I can see why she'd rather not have it out taking up worktop space. My mum has a coffee machine but she rarely ever uses it (she drinks about 20 instant coffees a day) just because you like coffee doesn't mean you are going to use a coffee machine, especially not daily. I mean I do, but older generations tend not to be so boujee 🤷‍♀️

She looks she looks so poorly.

Essie wasted that food on her, I feel like she's trying to prove she eats or something when everyone knows she doesn't. I don't know what she classifys as healthy? Is that still being alive? Because she is not at a healthy weight and severely underweight, her mum and dad are letting her down by not getting her help. News flash she's probably eating and then going to be sick in her bedroom in a bag, it won't be straight after give it 15 minutes parents. They are so so so stupid.
These brands should consider donating food or money to charities for people that genuinely need it, whether it be a food bank or homeless charities. Brands waste money on food hampers and skincare products on all influencers who really don't need it. Instead of wasting money on unnecessary products put the money to good use and help those that are genuinely living in poverty. Influencers get paid enough without being given free stuff. Emily who doesn't eat was given chocolates, wasteful. Tamara Kalinic given handbags by brands after her recently robbery and she is shameless in her begging. These are not necessities. To all brands out there, donate money to charities and stop giving free stuff to influencers who can afford to buy the products themselves

Giving free stuff to influencers is marketing.

It's the new "buying a billboard" or "advert in a magazine page in Glamour magazine" for them that was the go-to 10 years ago.

I don't really get comments saying this all the time on Tattle when social media marketing is clearly making the brands a return on their investment aka giving stuff to influencers (as well as celebrities and beauty editors for magazines) .... would you really give away lots of free stuff to random people 'in need' if you're trying to run a company and make a profit? I understand where you're coming from, but I see this comment all the time and it doesn't really make sense to me from a marketing pov lol..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree. The free stuff is given so people who watch become aware of the thing/brand. What do you mean by "influencers get paid enough"? They wouldn't be paid much at all if they didn't have brand deals to feature the free stuff in posts and videos.

If they send a handbag to someone without a deal in place it only costs them the cost price of one bag, and they might sell 50 if the influencer links it on Instagram. Easy sales.

Reactions: 1
Why is she wearing a thick jumper in July? I know it’s not as hot today as it has been but it’s certainly not winter jumper weather…
653BEAE7-BA44-4840-84F8-3B99EEDA4B7C.png

Isn’t feeling cold is a common sign of being malnourished / super low body fat.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I agree. The free stuff is given so people who watch become aware of the thing/brand. What do you mean by "influencers get paid enough"? They wouldn't be paid much at all if they didn't have brand deals to feature the free stuff in posts and videos.

If they send a handbag to someone without a deal in place it only costs them the cost price of one bag, and they might sell 50 if the influencer links it on Instagram. Easy sales.
i think people get frustrated more at the fact they don’t seem to appreciate what they are being gifted when so many people are struggling right now.

For me, it frustrates me how someone like Emily can be paid to promote one makeup/phone brand but then she doesn’t actually use it in real life, it’s disingenuous to me and it doesn’t sit right either. Also, it’s disgusting how many influencers SELL their free and gifted items instead of donating them to charities.

Reactions: 13
One thing that really annoys me about EmLIE & other influencers is that they’ll say things like she has today on her stories ‘it’s quite a dull day so I thought it was perfect to go to spital fields’ next story it’s an ad 🤦🏼‍♀️ You didn’t think that then did you, you’re being paid to go. I know ads is how they make their morning but it’s silly bs like this that winds me up

Reactions: 25
I'd rather them advertise somewhere to go and shop and have a nice time outside of the house, than yet another mascara from loreal tbh.

but emily is a shill, thats one thing i will say. she has never been picky with her ads and takes whatever, makes her look awful a lot of the time

Reactions: 7
One thing that really annoys me about EmLIE & other influencers is that they’ll say things like she has today on her stories ‘it’s quite a dull day so I thought it was perfect to go to spital fields’ next story it’s an ad 🤦🏼‍♀️ You didn’t think that then did you, you’re being paid to go. I know ads is how they make their morning but it’s silly bs like this that winds me up
My thoughts on the first story were…..
”Why is a dull day perfect for going to Spitalfields?”
”Wait a minute, doesn’t she live in Kettering? That’s a bit of a trek and not something I’d be doing on a whim.”
Second story pops up…
”Aaaah it’s an ad, of course.”

Reactions: 16
Weird to be posting this when you can’t even leave your dead relationship Em
I was just about to post this haha! Is she trying to tell us she hates herself or…? She certainly isn’t seeing her unhealthy patterns or walking away from James whose disrespect is off the charts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.