Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piggypig

my eyes literally popped out at this, I think some pictures it's not as obvious and she just looks skinny, but no way can friends, family and fans see this and not be concerned

he was her boyfriend from when she was about 16-18, they lived in a flat together with one of his friends. Did loads of travelling and spending money for videos, they broke up then got back together for a little bit about a year later. She did a really weird video with him a couple years ago - think she was with james? - where they discussed their relationship. Jake always seemed like the nicer of the 2 but Emily has painted him pretty poorly post break up claiming he used her for videos and content
oh I completely forgot she got back with Jake for a bit!! Didn’t they go to Florida together? I guess that was a make or break holiday and they broke. Doesn’t seem right to me that she painted him as such a manipulative nasty person online but wanted to give their relationship another go. If he was really like that, wouldn’t she be glad to get away from him? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

KINGAA

VIP Member
I think moving to LA. She looks really ill. SURELY her mum has broached the subject
Have they even opened embassy for Visas yet? I thought it was still residents and us citizens only still. Even James had to worm his way in by going to St Lucia for so many days before being allowed in and he lives there!

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I thought I had said this but I can’t see it haha. I don’t even believe she has a pt tbh. Maybe an in gym one at most cause surely she would be tagging them. She tags everything and lies 😂

latest story, so she can go on a gifted trip but isn’t seeing her bf or staying with him. It’s not normal!
Is he in the UK? He’s never been bothered about seeing her as far as I can see.

Lola123

VIP Member
Anyone else looking forward to see whats going to be so “amazing” in her new vid at 6:30? Bet it’s just her complaining about how TALL she is and how HARD life is being “5’10” aka 5’7
The yoga retreat?

• Haha

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Hi! I've been reading this thread for a really long time. I used to love Emily but right now I don't know where this girl is going. Anyways, I've been following her on pinterest and look what came up on my page today. Like she would actually use any other nailpolish than pink or white. View attachment 621728
Also about this yoga thing she's doing. What mental benefits is she talking about? I really hope she gets some help or something because she is getting smaller day by day.
Hate these nails that are in fashion atm lol.

Emily must have a GP .. maybe she hasn't been in a long time. Wonder if she's ever had a psychiatrist or even a psychologist

MsBarcelona

It was bloody freezing today! I had on a hoody and a layer on underneath! Wished I bought a jacket LOL.

I just pop on this thrread randomly but always great to see EmiLIE is still at it with the lies and self-denial.
Same here, it is freezing. I wore my wellies and puffer coat

Lola123

VIP Member
honestly it seems more like she cares about having a boyfriend as a status symbol than actually being with someone who cares about her.
He is a ick too and the age gap is kind of weird, I genuinely have no idea why she’s with him
Because of the first sentence, real celebrities aren’t interested in her. She’s just so plain and devoid of any real personality

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I genuinely think the news was the hair cut 🤣 I mean she thought getting a second ear piercing was a major life event so...
I wouldn’t be surprised. But she’s still hyping it up even after the haircut saying her US team needs to confirm something and that an announcement is coming…

Stitched

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does she look happier/more her old self today? She doesn’t look as shocking in my opinion. Maybe it’s just the hair as I think she suits it more wavy but hmm…

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
The obsession with protein continues! All the gym and eating chat hmm no this isn’t healthy.

quite clearly added it in about the big news after that commenting on insta.