Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piggypig

Have you been exposed to nuttyfoodyfittness or steph buttermore?

JAMES! I am surprised not one of the parents at the show reported him for indecent exposure, that is not what you want your children (or you) to see.
Omg Steph Buttermore drives me insane. She used to do the 10k calorie food challenges all the time and then restrict. I’m sure I heard she had a binge eating disorder? Either way, I’m fed up of influencers using their platforms to promote unhealthy eating habits.

Reactions: 3
Who are these girls anyways? I recognise a couple of them talia & Erin but this Holly is like 16. Why is she pretending to be friends with them?
A bit late so sorry if this has already been said but Erin is dating holly’s brother and the girls always hang out together so probably just that🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Called it lol. No but her and family are so weird. 100% not worth SHEDDING TEARS over and it’s embarrassing she hyped it up this much. Saffron and her mum were on a billboard for their podcast in Leicester Square too and did you see them crying? No. Just went and showed it in a vlog. Also who the fuck has being on a billboard as a life goal?! She really needs to get her head out of her ass. (She’s also already been on a billboard with L’Oréal before???)

Don’t get me started on her hyping Sophie up as this amazing brainy child and trying to spin it that she’s celebrating her. Universal offered and you accepted. She’s probably getting paid for mentioning the film if anything. If she was really a good sister she’d do something nice for Sophie on her own dime. And the ridiculous “we’ll reminisce about this for years to come because we ate at my favourite restaurant together”. I’ve had it with Emily man. She’s just bizarre.
What was the restaurant? I don’t want to give her the views😂

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I think he’s getting christened - hence the church and getting dressed up. She seems so frail in that pic of her holding him; normally when holding a child they’ll sit on your hip with their legs around you but his are just dangling there bless him. She is so weird and cryptic though. I don’t get why she’s only just revealing him now. I understand not wanting to show him but she’s never even mentioned she has a nephew until now.

View attachment 615687
youre right it says happy christening on the banners my bad. Still think it’s odd not to just say that tho 😂

Attachmentsplease

Surely she can’t lose a pound more weight Theres nothing left of her. She not long ago said she had her time of the month. I’m amazed

Melier

VIP Member
I think he’s getting christened - hence the church and getting dressed up. She seems so frail in that pic of her holding him; normally when holding a child they’ll sit on your hip with their legs around you but his are just dangling there bless him. She is so weird and cryptic though. I don’t get why she’s only just revealing him now. I understand not wanting to show him but she’s never even mentioned she has a nephew until now.

View attachment 615687
He also looks pretty big (age wise)?! I assumed he was recently born before now

piggypig

I think if you go to the next page of the accounts it says £90k too but on other ones I’ve seen it specifically states the directors pay amount
could she not be paying herself dividends so it won’t show on public account and instead be an ‘employee’ with a low salary for tax purposes?

where I used to work one of the shareholders didn’t take dividends like the other two did. Instead he took a low salary from each business (the were 3) so he could get away with paying less tax.