Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooksie

VIP Member
I find it weird when she goes places and stories that she’s there and then it turns out she’s with other people - but you only find out from their post. She never tags anyone and honestly I think she just doesn’t like the idea of “promoting” other people. She does this with Em Sheldon a lot.
To be fair most other influencers miss Em Sheldon out a lot from their stories / you tube but that example is a reflection on Em and not Emily! But I agree, Emily does seem to not tag other people in general.

Reactions: 4

Lola123

VIP Member
So it's confirmed, James is back in LA. What a strange relationship! He went back to LA for months and then comes back to the UK for a bit and from what we can tell, they only saw each other a couple of times? I doubt there was even an overnight stay involved.
I wonder what he tells her, like why is he constantly back between LA and London now. Why when he lands don’t they spend time together. What’s the future plans, is she after a baby off him? I’m very confused but I guess this is how she likes it. “Mysterious celeb boyfriend”

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
She posted a #ad TikTok for Love Island and turned the comments off. Scared, Em?

By scared I mean scared people will say something she doesnt want to hear, not like scared as in a threatening was. She didnt look great in the video

Piggles648

Judging by the comments on the tiktok about love island, I think it's Hugo, they also both follow each other on insta

Lola123

VIP Member
I think he was born in late 2019 or early 2020, before the pandemic happened anyway. Ya know, when Emily headed off to Cornwall after James and didn't care about seeing her family for months on end. But light of her life and all that!🙄
Yep he was born I’m sure at the end of 2019! Im sure he’s a Christmas baby?

Minipizza

VIP Member
I bet her news is literally so boring 😂 she can’t even get her hair cut without hyping it up like it’s a major life event

hannah123

VIP Member
I noticed there were a lot of comments about her health on the new video, I was beginning to think people were oblivious to her.

I don’t even suffer with food problems or have any history of ED but it was uncomfortable seeing her in the new video, especially at the start in the white vest so I had to turn it off. If I felt like that I can’t imagine what it’s like if you are triggered by it.

xhunsy

I love how on the Instagram ad she's using the Samsung phone but on her depop she's using an iPhone to take all the pics. Even retook the same green outfit pic with the iphone
It is kind of a good observation, but the phone she is using on depop is also a samsung (the s21 pro) however, you can tell that whenever she has a samsung ad coming up, shell ditch all iphone things for a few days/weeks

fidgetjo

VIP Member
honestly the only positive i can say about emily at this point is that i really like her choices in her luxury pieces, i think (other than some stupid purchases) she sticks to classic pieces that she will actually get a lot of wear out of
she just made a video about the items she regrets and said she had so many she could make the video 10 times over so I don’t think she does buy classic pieces she’ll wear because she hardly ever does.

hereforthegossip21

I see little miss beg a friend and Emily’s current BFF Em Sheldon is on about online abuse today, there’s an article in the Daily Fail and whilst it’s not named it clearly makes ref to Tattle as being a contributor in the article or that’s my take on it.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I loved her and jake together ngl, I kinda wish jake would get back with her. It seems weird they were on talking terms last year, wonder if they still are

on second look jake deleted the ex gf video they did last year. Wonder if they fell out.
I reckon leah (jakes new gf) probably became uncomfortable with it all which is why he deleted the video, and I can’t say I blame her