Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dora05

Also she posted a lot of food content again. She showed her own food and only the other girls' desserts.

Reactions: 3

Applespice

Did anyone see Anastasia Kingsnorth recent video about not mentioning other peoples weights as ' you dont know what's going on for them' I know shes mentioned Emily in videos before so I wonder if it's a nod to her?

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Watching her “the best unexpected news” video and I cannot believe the weightloss. I’m shocked.

Livvyyy

Maybe she’s going onto love island 😂 but then that doesn’t seem like a “sooo Emily” thing to do!!

• Haha

Sukara01

I mean she must think she looks great as she used to cover herself up much more and now all she does is show those bony shoulders 🤢
A big warning sign of having an ED is constantly showing off your body so like I also noticed that she’s constantly wearing crop tops - even when it’s freezing

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
It's not ignorance at all! I'm just an accountant so it's my job to know these things! Her company is prepared under FRS102 Section 1A for small companies meaning that directors remuneration only needs to be disclosed in the accounts if it is comprises material transactions not conducted under normal market conditions. A salary and dividend drawn by manager owned businesses will be deemed to be a normal market transaction and as such does not need to be disclosed.

I can't comment on Anastasia's as I haven't seen her accounts, either she prepares her accounts under full FRS102 for medium sized companies because of the size of the company or her accountant is unaware of the loophole to not disclose dividends :)

Retained earnings are the profits left in the business that have not been taken out of the company. For example say she made £300K profit last year but took out £140K of that as dividends this left £160K as retained earnings to carry forward to this year.
Very interesting - thank you 😊

So annoying she won't just share the *best news ever* just say it or don't mention it to start with. Dragging it our for weeks (months?!) It's reminiscent of children at school singing I know a secret...but I can't tell you-hooo!

Probably a inthestyle collab as fashion is her passion apparently. I beg to differ, shopping and designer items with noticeable logos, labels or monograms are a passion of hers.

doodlebug

VIP Member
This is so random but I got recommended this vid from Cal on my home page

Look at these comments dragging Emily for being a clout chaser?!
948C0B0B-ED7E-4B4E-970F-7D84F07089DB.png
C3CC39AA-1B6E-4802-8A4C-00CA65297A16.png

Folkevermore

VIP Member
This would be her BMI if she was say 40KG and either 5’10” or 5’7” aka she has a huge problem!!!
I imagine she probably weighs about 5kg more due to her “almost” comment but this is still a huge problem. Based on her real height (5ft 7) her bmi would be 15.5 at 45kg 😳

• Sad

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Exactly! And Sophie was like “erm....thanks...” you could see she would rather have had colouring books and Lego. Then when she does mukbangs with Sophie and Emily just picks at the food, you can see Sophie questioning whether she should be eating all the food that she desperately wants to eat and enjoy. It’s quite sad.
Okay, don't hate me, but...
I thought with the mukbangs she was holding back to let Sophie have first dibs, or to eat more as it was a treat for her and their parents don't normally get those foods. Where as Emily could theoretically get it wherever she wants. She never wants it though, so...maybe I'm giving her too much credit here?

The make up and clothes were all gifts that Emily would have wanted, when buying gifts you should buy for what the other person actually wants. Even through the odd family vlog we know Sophie likes sewing, painting and horses. Emily should have leaned into that more, like you said.

Still no idea what this crying with joy amazing news was / is.
Maybe a cookbook for baking??