Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me why Sophie needs 2 monitors, a laptop, tablet and phone for home schooling? Dafuq is she learning?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe a strange question but why does she wait until 6pm on a Saturday to post a video? What does she do all day during the week that she can’t post it on a week day? Also only 4 videos a month? Her work ethic has really gone down the drain since she met James. I’m so sick of her L’Oréal ads too.

Reactions: 9
Maybe a strange question but why does she wait until 6pm on a Saturday to post a video? What does she do all day during the week that she can’t post it on a week day? Also only 4 videos a month? Her work ethic has really gone down the drain since she met James. I’m so sick of her L’Oréal ads too.
why is she pretending that her hair was so bad before using the product too? She claims to only use loreal & garnier hair products which she also does ads for yet she has bad hair (apparently) so which one isn’t working then EmLIE??

Reactions: 14
why is she pretending that her hair was so bad before using the product too? She claims to only use loreal & garnier hair products which she also does ads for yet she has bad hair (apparently) so which one isn’t working then EmLIE??
She's even too uptight to make a funny viedo, if you wanted to fake bad hair you'd co crazy with the back combing etc but oh no princess perfect has to just tie it up nicely

Reactions: 8
Seen 2 of these L'Oreal miracle water ads now, one from EmLie and one from Rach Leary and their hair looks exactly the same? Like yes, if you compare hair that is unstyled to hair that is styled I hope it will look different

I’m literally so close to unfollowing this girl on Instagram, I’m sick of seeing the SAME ✨edited✨ photos of her face, the same constant filters, she’s so bloody irritating it’s unreal, her content is so boring

Reactions: 6
Seen 2 of these L'Oreal miracle water ads now, one from EmLie and one from Rach Leary and their hair looks exactly the same? Like yes, if you compare hair that is unstyled to hair that is styled I hope it will look different
L’Oréal hair products aren’t that good for your hair. Hairdressers hate them so I think I’ll take their advice instead of boring old Emily with bland hair

Reactions: 7
L’Oréal hair products aren’t that good for your hair. Hairdressers hate them so I think I’ll take their advice instead of boring old Emily with bland hair

I thought the same! My hairdresser is forever saying to me why do you speak so much money getting your hair done if you then use ‘cheap’ products. You can buy salon quality products to use at home now. And also they clearly aren’t cruelty free no matter how matter times she tries to convince people they are!

Reactions: 5

I thought the same! My hairdresser is forever saying to me why do you speak so much money getting your hair done if you then use ‘cheap’ products. You can buy salon quality products to use at home now. And also they clearly aren’t cruelty free no matter how matter times she tries to convince people they are!
But is kerastse better coz they are by the same company?

But is kerastse better coz they are by the same company?
yeah kerastase is fine as it’s salon quality but stuff like Treseme, herbal essence, Aussie etc are quite bad for your hair as they’re full of chemicals that can strip your hair of natural oils. The only drugstore shampoo I wood recommend is the Shea Moisture range, it’s absolutely brilliant ☺
I think if Emily was a proper die-hard fan of L’Oréal she would be using most of their products but she doesn’t. She admitted most of her makeup is Charlotte Tilbury, yet she’s a L’Oréal ambassador 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I think Emily is in in for a shock the day L’Oréal move on from her. I feel like the campaigns she does with them make up for the biggest portion of her income. I also think its a big reason she's gotten so lazy. I'd say she's getting insane money for working with them with little effort at this point, but one of these days someone in L’Oréal is going to question what ROI they're getting from her and look at her lack of content and engagement and pull the plug.

I think Emily is in in for a shock the day L’Oréal move on from her. I feel like the campaigns she does with them make up for the biggest portion of her income. I also think its a big reason she's gotten so lazy. I'd say she's getting insane money for working with them with little effort at this point, but one of these days someone in L’Oréal is going to question what ROI they're getting from her and look at her lack of content and engagement and pull the plug.
Also maybe wonder why She never uses ANY of their products voluntarily?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she actually uses any of the L’Oréal or garnier products she advertises - hair care or skincare. She’s shown what she uses in her hair and it’s high-end stuff she buys from her hairdresser, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Also she shouldn’t have bothered posting about BLM and even the other day she posted something on her stories, when L’Oréal were outed for being racist and she couldn’t care less.

Last edited:
yeah kerastase is fine as it’s salon quality but stuff like Treseme, herbal essence, Aussie etc are quite bad for your hair as they’re full of chemicals that can strip your hair of natural oils. The only drugstore shampoo I wood recommend is the Shea Moisture range, it’s absolutely brilliant ☺
I think if Emily was a proper die-hard fan of L’Oréal she would be using most of their products but she doesn’t. She admitted most of her makeup is Charlotte Tilbury, yet she’s a L’Oréal ambassador 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% agree. OGX is also something you can buy from the supermarket but is so much better for your hair, sulphate free etc. I ran out of my OGX and went back to my "trusty" Tresseme and my hair was literally like straw. Safe to say I would never use Tresseme, loreal or garnier etc ever again

I know Zara did one a while back but it was too big for me </3 did you know she’s thin?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Zara did one a while back but it was too big for me </3 did you know she’s thin?
She's not actually as thin as she makes out to be.
I don't think she's a bag of bones, but she's def under average.

When she says too big she means it doesn't show her waste shape. She has to have tiiiiiiiight clothes.
Why can't she be normal?

Her ears are starting to bug me, they are all i see. Pointy buggers.

Last edited:
She's not actually as thin as she makes out to be.
I don't think she's a bag of bones, but she's def under average.

When she says too big she means it doesn't show her waste shape. She has to have tiiiiiiiight clothes.
Why can't she be normal?

Her ears are starting to bug me, they are all i see. Pointy buggers.
OMG YES! i always thought she had elf ears! So pointy to go along with her pointy witchy chin!

I also agree with the dress. Shes so thin and has no natural curve of ass/hips that the dress needs to be super tight to giver her any sense of shape

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.