Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has serious Michael Jackson vibes in that picture. I do wonder if that’s why James keeps her around as he is obsessed with him 🤣
Maybe thats why she's obsessed with looking more child-like, too? If James thinks he's MJ, I mean. (Have to admit, didn't follow the whole Neverland story, so I don't actually know if he was a pedalo?)

Wow I’ve just caught up on her hair growing video and oh my goodness, she chats so much tit!! I honestly thought it was a satirical parody of typical YouTube influencers at first.

Fairy liquid?! And the way she thinks it’s ‘stripped back layers of product’ 😂 hun what do you think shampoo does every time you wash your hair? Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping this is just bad lighting / shadow. But it looks like her chest is indenting inwards because of how much weight she’s lost 😞
4547B4F6-3E78-4C1E-844B-ADC835B2F519.png

Oh she’s posted videos of it and the indent is still there so not lighting which is so sad 😞 I hope someone is helping her!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m hoping this is just bad lighting / shadow. But it looks like her chest is indenting inwards because of how much weight she’s lost 😞 View attachment 607128

Oh she’s posted videos of it and the indent is still there so not lighting which is so sad 😞 I hope someone is helping her!
It breaks my former teenage selves heart seeing her look so unwell

• Sad
Reactions: 14
she definitely needs a social media break, I can't believe how rapidly the weight has dropped off her. so sad to see

Reactions: 14
This is a side by side of this year vs last year and there she is literally skin and bones. I know how difficult an eating disorder can be but I really do hope she’s getting the help she needs. It’s quite scary looking back at these photos because she is literally glowing in the one last year and she just looks empty now. I do wish her the best in a recovery!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yikes. That dress picture with a Chanel bag is definitely crossing the line from just skinny to basically malnourished with a sunken-in face. It's concerning also if she's edited the image, why would she deliberately portray this grey sinister tone and dead look in the eyes? It looks like a cry for help.

Reactions: 13
This is a side by side of this year vs last year and there she is literally skin and bones. I know how difficult an eating disorder can be but I really do hope she’s getting the help she needs. It’s quite scary looking back at these photos because she is literally glowing in the one last year and she just looks empty now. I do wish her the best in a recovery!
Yea it’s kind of sad to watch now, every time her stories pop up on my feed she just looks thinner and thinner and more unwell :/ all she seems to do you tube/Instagram else is push ads as well, there’s no personality or life to any of the stuff she does now! The most excited I’ve seen her get in ages was where those shorts were taken in to child like sizes! Which was just crazy!!

Reactions: 6
Maybe this is why she moved back in with her parents? Or at least why she’s staying there?...I really hope they’re helping her

Reactions: 8
Maybe this is why she moved back in with her parents? Or at least why she’s staying there?...I really hope they’re helping her
it kind of seems to have gotten worse in recent months since she’s been back with her parents. Which is even more concerning.

Edit just to add: I’m not saying it’s her parents fault or they’re to blame in any way (just didn’t want it to come across that way).

Reactions: 17
Its really sad as there was no weight to lose ever for her! She looked really amazing and glowing as you said.
I do hope so that she can get out of whatever mindset she is in and that she will hopefully feel more like herself

I think it's also all the different issues in her life, no proper support from her boyfriend who she hasn't seen in like 3 years, no support system from friendships as she has none, having to move back home with her parents etc.. I remember at the start of the year when she started doing those clothing hauls with kids clothes and tiny tiny clothes, we all knew then it was getting toxic, I just have a feeling it's only going to get worse before it gets better. I really dislike Emily but feel for her having no proper support (of what we can see)

Reactions: 12
I wonder how her boyfriend feels about this? Can’t imagine how worried sick mine would be if this was happening to me....

Reactions: 10
she’s at the point of too thin where her skin is starting to look like it’s too big for her 😣 she’s really so unwell its horrible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.