Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2020: She *did* however get her own insta post where he said she’s at an age where their relationship is close to it’s expiry date since he can’t date anyone over 25 his friends will judge him a little less.
🤢 nooooo.. he didn’t say this... he couldn’t have.. Did he really acknowledge that his friends (rightly) judge his relationship?!?

Reactions: 1
I find her tone a bit snarky in her latest video when she claimed to have answered the single question when she clearly hasn't. Surely no one could ever see their relationship and think 'goals'

Reactions: 5
Just want to add that logistically, she couldn't "just move to L.A", residency visas take forever to get, and that's when you have actual qualifications. Not sure what grounds she thinks she could get a green card on.

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty new to Emily. Thought her recent Q&A would give me more of an insight.
I'm. Honestly left with more questions than answers 😂
The thumbnail mentions a relationship but she doesn't talk about it at a in the video.
How long are they together? Also I see messages talking about their age, is he a lot older than her?
I just can't figure out if I like her or not 😬😂

Reactions: 6
Apparently she’s sick? So James is probably not going to London to meet with her? Unless she was out and about while unwell?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm pretty new to Emily. Thought her recent Q&A would give me more of an insight.
The thumbnail mentions a relationship but she doesn't talk about it at a in the video.
How long are they together? Also I see messages talking about their age, is he a lot older than her?
I’d normally direct you to read through the threads but they probably won’t even reveal much because she’s so boring 😂 all you need to know is: she only really cares about her appearance - being thin and put together. She doesn’t really have any close friends, is close with her family and moved back in with them September last year, has an extensive designer bag collection, is obsessed with buying and wearing children’s clothes and her favourite food is cucumber 😂 She abandoned her dog for two years while she went to live it up in London. She used to have a lot more personality and appeal back in the day; her only hobby is online shopping to seems. Her boyfriend I think is 38 this year and is in the band Busted. They’ve been together for three years but she’s oddly secretive about him despite being in two very public relationships previously where she shared everything. Aloof doesn’t even cover James, who doesn’t seem very committed from what we can tell.
DB68B265-E388-4777-8A9D-7213E79AF644.png

(cheers for the pic @Minipizza)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it weird that james was proper beggy and attention seeking over the fact he was in england.. yet doesnt mention emily. I wonder who decided their relationship needs to be private, as both have had public relationships before & to not share anything is really strange. To the point emily cant even use his name...

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but she's fully still claiming they're together. Who would accept being treated like that? He chose going to LA for 8 months instead of being with you...
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
James isn't even famous anymore, why make her be quiet? Why is she so quiet about him? Why is he incredibly quiet about her? To be quite frank, they both want to get a life😴

Reactions: 14
"I wasn't trying to be mysterious".....uh huh.
the worst thing about it is that James plays into it as well with all the mysterious posts! The pair of them need to grow up tbh.

he come have easily not posted anything at all or just said he’s back in the U.K. but no he starts cryptically tweeting the time and then photos on train.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but she's fully still claiming they're together. Who would accept being treated like that? He chose going to LA for 8 months instead of being with you...View attachment 525339
Someone painfully insecure, he probably Made her believe it was for work reasons, but she appears to be allowing him to treat her like a desperate to be more but just a friends with benefits situation.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but she's fully still claiming they're together. Who would accept being treated like that? He chose going to LA for 8 months instead of being with you...View attachment 525339
I always found it interesting with his ex who was 9 years younger than him, that he moved to LA while they were together and he was playing mind games with her and they would talk via email not on the phone like normal people. Pretty sure she said he fucked her up... like, who moves to another country when you’re in a commuted relationship just because!

Reactions: 9
13 reasons why she has a thread
1) She's tall, oh so tall. 5'10' you know . This is important
2) she wants to be a model. Always mentions "shoots" but these are things she does herself not with an agency. she makes more money being an influencer though.
3) she isn't bothered about her weight, only by being able to fit into children's clothing.
4) she has posted worrying w.i.e.i.a.d vids
5) she is James from 00s boyband busted gf, 2/3 years? He is 14 years older, not a biggie on it's own, however, he has a history of only dating girls of 16 - 24. An ex of his who is a singer spoke about being poorly treated in their relationship on Poscast.
6) She likes designer everything firmly believing it makes her a better human.
7) following
point 6, sees herself as the next lydia e millon (one is already more than the world needs.)
8) WANTS to do luxury travel videos, first class and 5 stars all the way, but currently does more room redecorating and painting videos padded out with decluttering her wardrobes where she then flies her unwanted cheap primark/shein/tesco clobber on depop for close to the rrp.
9) SELLS brands to her viewers she doesn't use herself, loreal, garnier, Pandora, Wotsits, razors and epilators - when she had all her body hair lasered off.
10) broke lockdown to get her brows tattooed, (well microbladed) and face fillers topped up (lock jaw fibs)
11) freezes McDonald's food for emergencies.
12) arthritis/ early vaccination pass.
13) is foaming at the mouth to move to L.A. yet never really says why, if she is just moving to follow James then it doesn't bode well.

OK,there is more, her parents seem Very supportive if her they let her leave school at 16 to move to London to live with another youtuber who she was dating so she only has ahandful of gcses, claims to have been bullied by jealous girls but others claim she was the bully. (possibly both are true) she used to do great make up tutorials and reviews. She's her own biggest fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.