Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the shadowing to make her look skinnier. It is NOT. A good look

Reactions: 4
I hate commenting on peoples appearances but she does not look good. For someone who used to be/is obsessed with looking young and having no wrinkles, she has aged terribly over the past 5(?) years. She needs time off the internet because I don't think it's helping her and she needs to be around supportive people. If you're looking at Emily and thinking that's how a 23 year old woman is supposed to look and see nothing wrong then sorry but incorrect. Ditching James may help since he's surrounded by the typical LA girl all the time, however I know nothing of their relationship so I don't know what they're like together.

Reactions: 15
I feel awful saying she looks awful as I know with an ED she is thinking that, but she needs help ASAP. She is skeletal, it’s horrible to see how much she’s changed - her head looks massive and her face sunken. Awful! Poor girl!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it that filter or a bad self tanning job? But her face looks like she rubbed dirt on.

Reactions: 1
Is it that filter or a bad self tanning job? But her face looks like she rubbed dirt on.
It’s got one of her filters on from her preset pack and they all increase the shadow and black saturation so I think it’s the filter but I’m guessing it’s not far off what she looks like in real life

I think the whole influencer world is not a good place to be when your quite clearly unwell. I know sometimes you can be in denial with ED’s but doing these what I eat in a days ect. I just really don’t think it’s right.
There’s always going to be the biggest fans saying they look great, and then their can also be people saying their worried. The illness just feeds off that
Weird her and hello october both seem to be struggling. Is it the change in lifestyle through lockdown their not coping with?? I’m not sure but it’s worrying

Reactions: 4
Can’t remember if we had decided whether her and James had seen each other or not, but Emily is tagged in this fan photo along with James, so confirms they have!
Love this detective work!!

Reactions: 22
Can’t remember if we had decided whether her and James had seen each other or not, but Emily is tagged in this fan photo along with James, so confirms they have!
nice work!!!

so James posted a photo of Cornwall on 20th. So I suspect they spent the weekend together then he went down south. I’m actually glad they did see each other tbh cause their relationship is so stagnant atm.

Reactions: 9
Those glasses 😂😂 nothing wrong with having your own style BUT i’m imagining Emily Canham in her all cream outfit with a chanel bag and perfect hair/makeup looking super skinny walking next to James Bourne in those glasses and its sending me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
PMSL that the comments on that tagged insta are just about James 😂😂 goodbye Emily nobody

Reactions: 8
PMSL that the comments on that tagged insta are just about James 😂😂 goodbye Emily nobody
I really can’t predict how she would have taken that he got the recognition and not her 😂 her ego is off the charts but she’s only with him cos he’s famous? So maybe she loved it?! Who bleeping knows

James is an absolute scruff🤢🤢 I don’t like the girl but honestly she can do better than him 😂

Reactions: 10
Nah she’s so embarrassing why did she make this about her? It’s nothing to do with her. It’s about Cal and HIS achievement and she’s making a huge deal about YouTube recognising her when ummm...they’re not 🤦‍♀️
3DBFB444-332F-415B-924B-C3EFDFBAF01E.png
81F2A760-F930-48B3-A44F-BAA5599F3E5F.png

Lmao she really tagged Cal and said thank you for enabling this. For enabling YouTube recognising HIM for HIS video?! ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. I’m mortified for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh my god yes, so embarrassing!! She just sounded like she was copying Josie. Do her parents not watch and think - girl, you're from Northampton, you do not sound like that.
I have to admit, as an American, I have no idea what somebody from Northampton is supposed to sound like. So she totally would have fooled me. I can only identify a couple specific English accents lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.