Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh everytime she goes flouncing off into the corner of the room 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow. Had to turn off the new video after a few mins. She's painfully thin now. I actually feel sorry for her. Think the best thing would be to take some time offline to get better. She is starting to give me Eugenia Cooney vibes now.

Reactions: 9
If she has seen him (which we know she has) she won’t post it to keep her engagement up! The are they, aren’t they keeps people coming back

James found the time to meet up with Matt and Charlie. And he's still wearing those trousers and the bandana!🤢

Matt looks great, as always!😍

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If she has seen him (which we know she has) she won’t post it to keep her engagement up! The are they, aren’t they keeps people coming back
I’m sure they’ve seen each other plenty but it’s just odd as an adult couple to both be living at their parents houses separately rather than together

Reactions: 5

James found the time to meet up with Matt and Charlie. And he's still wearing those trousers and the bandana!🤢

Matt looks great, as always!😍
Matt and Charlie both look absolutely gorgeous! 😍😍

James suddenly turns me right off. He looks scruffy, and greasy and a bit like he might smell. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 18
I wonder what they say when James rocks up…. Probably can smell him from a mile away

Reactions: 4
Matt is one sexy fucker, James looks even worse stood next to him. I don’t have an opinion on Charlie, I will never forgive him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She looks so thin, it’s honestly alarming and I’d say she definitely has an ED. She’s never been that naturally slim. It’s honestly sad. Her prime is gone. She was so gorgeous back when she was with jake. I know she was very young there but still, now she looks sickly and stick thin in comparison and I can’t believe she isn’t getting help that she clearly needs.

Reactions: 11
She looked good last summer and still sort of womanly. Now she just looks like a corpse. I dont understand why she moved back in with her parents in august, her reason for it was because she was dealing with some things but she seems to be doing A LOT worse under their roof

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this, how petty. I’d be annoyed if I was Lucy
I saw this this morning and just thought wtf? Why post something like that? Makes no sense and just makes her seem like a witch! Which seems to be what she is going for these days so I suppose on that front it’s spot on!

Reactions: 15
" I also apparently had boobs back then'

Yes Emily, because you were a much healthier weight!

Reactions: 25
They’ve been together long enough for him to consider Emily family too
It doesn't really matter how long or short a time they have been dating. If someone wants to comitt to another person they will, if they don't they just won't, however they will (if allowed) just string the other person along as a placeholder and it can be as long as ten years and still nothing more than casual dating. until the person who they actually want to commit to comes along. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.