Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so not 5’10 🙄 if you look at pictures of her with Jake who claims to be 6ft, she’s at least 4-5 inches shorter than him which makes her no more than 5’7/5’8. OR Jake is lying and he’s actually 6’4 😂😂
Men only lie about their height to be taller than they are. Never shorter... if anything he’s probably 5’11 - 6’ so no way Emily is 5’10! I’d put her at about 5’7/8 too, she’s never even looked tall enough stood next to anyone for me to think she was close to 5’10.

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve just seen her tiktok about portion sizes at other peoples houses. Your privilege is showing Emily. How horrible is she.

Reactions: 17
Men only lie about their height to be taller than they are. Never shorter... if anything he’s probably 5’11 - 6’ so no way Emily is 5’10! I’d put her at about 5’7/8 too, she’s never even looked tall enough stood next to anyone for me to think she was close to 5’10.
I actually believe Jake is 6ft. In the picture with 6ft 1 Will Smith, there isn’t much height difference between them and Leah said she didn’t realise how tall he actually was when she first met him. There’s also a picture of him with Eyal Booker (5ft 10) and Jake is way taller. He has no reason to lie about it. Whereas Emily uses her height as a personality trait which is why she brings it up 10 times a day 🙄

Reactions: 7
we always come back around to it cause she continues to lie and it’s 90% of her personality 😂 I wouldn’t call it arguing though cause we can all agree she ain’t 5 10! Even James was done with her bs and made her measure against him 💀
Yeah, my bad, arguing wasn't the right word to use! Yeah, we can all agree that she's a liar 😅

She’s posted on Instagram saying one more day and tagged imherforever, trying not to read into anything as I doubt it’s a product launch

Reactions: 6
She’s posted on Instagram saying one more day and tagged imherforever, trying not to read into anything as I doubt it’s a product launch
She’s done this 1000 times over the years and it’s never been anything 😂

Reactions: 13
You know M hasn’t done much recently when the thread goes back to the height debate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that she’s doing brand deals with both GHD and cloud nine speaks volumes. Money money money. Pick a brand for each product type and stick with them. She becomes less and less genuine everyday.

Reactions: 14
The fact that she’s doing brand deals with both GHD and cloud nine speaks volumes. Money money money. Pick a brand for each product type and stick with them. She becomes less and less genuine everyday.
The most hilarious part is I doubt she uses either. In her moving from Cornwall vlog last year, she had a Dyson air wrap box visibly showing (and of course has NEVER mentioned it). It’s an elite product IMO and the fact she hasn’t mentioned it says it all.... at the time I called her out on it in the comments and she replied saying is was new and did we want a video? Er no thanks hun, plenty of authentic tutorials and reviews out there and we know you won’t do anything unless your paid.

I think they're owned by the same people, but agree it's weird to have the same person advertising both as the best ever (especially when they use dyson anyway)

Reactions: 3
I think they're owned by the same people, but agree it's weird to have the same person advertising both as the best ever (especially when they use dyson anyway)
I thought they were rival companies. I heard the owner of cloud nine founded ghd with someone else and they fell out

Reactions: 7
Has she actually worked with GHD since I shopped her to ASA and she got told off? 😂 maybe they’ve dropped her?

sure she did an ad for revamp recently as well.

Off topic but Cloud 9 is SO much better than GHD! You’re right, the original owner of GHD is now with cloud 9, and they’re just the same quality GHDs used to be
I thought they were rival companies. I heard the owner of cloud nine founded ghd with someone else and they fell out

Off topic but Cloud 9 is SO much better than GHD! You’re right, the original owner of GHD is now with cloud 9, and they’re just the same quality GHDs used to be
I’ve had 2 Cloud 9 straighteners and both of them have broken within a year, yet my GHDs have lasted me the past 6 years with no problems. But they are really good straighteners overall!

I just find her adverts to be contradictory. Loves Charlotte Tilbury but is an ambassador for L’Oreal, advertises GHD products but also Cloud 9. Seems like she has no integrity and only cares about the money.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.