Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s just the way of tik tok”?? Huh, makes no sense that’s it’s reason for the stop start talking.

I really love it when she has to get matt to answer a question when she’s being challenged.
She’s such a sad twit. Why not just answer for yourself? Does she live in a world where she thinks people only accept an answer that a man has given? She’s sooo odd. Especially given matt didn’t even buy the property with her!
So it’s gonna be Matt’s office and a gym, I wonder if he’ll contribute anything to it?!

Reactions: 11
So it’s gonna be Matt’s office and a gym, I wonder if he’ll contribute anything to it?!
Now that’s a bloody good question! I bet not since she seems to pay for everything and lodger is waiting to get a better yield up north 🙄🙄 she’s a bloody idiot. I’d be telling the grumpy arse to pay for a wework desk

Reactions: 11
I really doubt he would have paid anything towards it!

It just doesn't make sense to me at all. If she needed a bigger place, why did she buy there? I know London is expensive but surely you don't need to go a million miles further out to get something bigger for less money? The amount she has spent on all the work and the pod surely she could have spent on a bigger place that was actually a 3 bed and not a 2 bed... The way she tries to justify it every time like hun we all know you messed up on this one.

Would renting a desk and getting a gym membership not have been a much cheaper option if they only plan on being there for a couple of years?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s got time to be on her phone 14 hrs a day and multiple message people but not buy bed sheets?? 🤔 says everything we need to know about this grifter!

love how she’s now wanting to do fitness content again. Sooo relatable to tell everyone what to do on peloton.
She isn't qualified so shouldn't even be posting workouts like how she used to.

“It’s just the way of tik tok”?? Huh, makes no sense that’s it’s reason for the stop start talking.

I really love it when she has to get matt to answer a question when she’s being challenged.
She’s such a sad twit. Why not just answer for yourself? Does she live in a world where she thinks people only accept an answer that a man has given? She’s sooo odd. Especially given matt didn’t even buy the property with her!
She is a brainless dolt. Surely she doesn't need to include the "Matt says" part. At least pretend you are intelligent and not some fragile idiot.

Reactions: 5
Didn't happen though, did it? Got nothing to do all day so makes up things to put on her social media :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 17.31.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s trying really hard to make Maple a thing, but no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking of Maple, on her IG account Shelboy and adshel are listed as Maple’s sister and brother, so she definitely is mama shel’s dog.

Also how cringe…

41688109-34B0-43BA-A115-BA203718247F.jpeg

Emsy?

0DCE5FF0-5E11-4133-81F1-48549E994456.jpeg

Maffy? And the comment 😩🦤🦤🦤🦤

The dog looks miserable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The fact that Em clearly runs that account and refers to herself as Emsy and lodger as Maffy is bleeping cringe!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sure hon. So in the last couple of weeks, Ocado have a note about the cute dog on their system, someone tried to take a sly pic of Maple and now a little girl wants to stroke her. Even if it is all true BORE THE duck OFF. This is not the content people give a tit about. She literally will post about anything won't she.
Also the dog looks miserable being manhandled by this absolute nutter. Unless its a toy dog, they don't need to be picked up Em, nor do they want to be picked up.

Reactions: 13
That reel of her stomping around. She really can’t see how tit she is at this can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also lol at people getting pissed on her tik tok comments because she 'reviews' places but doesn't actually say where it is or what it's called.

another joke is her saying how great this mexican restaurant is (that she received free food from, of course) and when people from Mexico comment,she backtracks and says that she never said it was authentic and is just a bit of fun. She is so clueless!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That reel of her stomping around. She really can’t see how tit she is at this can she?
I watched it like three times in a row because I couldn’t believe it 😂 the way she doesn’t even walk into the video it’s a GO and she starts stomping

Then later on said ‘I can’t walk in heels’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched it like three times in a row because I couldn’t believe it 😂 the way she doesn’t even walk into the video it’s a GO and she starts stomping

Then later on said ‘I can’t walk in heels’ 😂
Why does she walk like Theresa May at the end?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she walk like Theresa May at the end?
she just needs to do the robot 😂
Bet it’s hard work being in her head, she can’t work out if she’s made up a situation or if it’s real life as she’s such a pathological liar

swear only wannabe serial killers sleep with no bottom sheet on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.