Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved back in when? Two weeks ago? That mattress will be filthy. She’s defo the type to go to bed with her make up left on too.

Reactions: 5
The mad thing is that she acts like this but no one around her says anything?! No one in her family say, why don't you just pop out and get some sheets?!
Weird isn’t it? maybe they assume she’s got some common sense or she’s actually so weird that they just leave her in her expensive flat with a filthy mattress OR maybe it’s a family thing

Reactions: 2
Weird isn’t it? maybe they assume she’s got some common sense or she’s actually so weird that they just leave her in her expensive flat with a filthy mattress OR maybe it’s a family thing
Also… don’t people have spare bedding?! I have a few duvet cover sets so I can strip the bed and wash and dry etc without having to get the same bedding back on that day. Why not buy a set to have as her spares? She never ceases to confuse me!

Reactions: 9
Where are her sheets from her last place? Has she not used her own sheets at Josie’s? What sheets was she using on the blow up bed? How the duck has she thought about ordering an ugly straw mirror before bedsheets? So many questions..

Reactions: 12
Also… don’t people have spare bedding?! I have a few duvet cover sets so I can strip the bed and wash and dry etc without having to get the same bedding back on that day. Why not buy a set to have as her spares? She never ceases to confuse me!
ha yes at least two different sets! Imagine being that grubby you’d rather wait and dirty your mattress than stick a cheapo sheet on

can’t fathom living life waiting from one freebie to the next!

Reactions: 7
Where are her sheets from her last place? Has she not used her own sheets at Josie’s? What sheets was she using on the blow up bed? How the duck has she thought about ordering an ugly straw mirror before bedsheets? So many questions..
i mean you can get 100% cotton sheets at asda/tesco for like 10 pounds - how desperate and cheap do you have to be?! Appaling

Reactions: 11
It makes no sense for her not to have sheets.
Even when her house is ‘done’ it’s never going to look nice. She has too much stuff and is too messy. She never once made her last flat look nice because it wasn’t her ‘ideal’ place. I rent and I don’t want to live here forever but I’ve still made it as nice as possible not just not been bothered like her. Her old flat honestly could have looked lovely if she tried. Plus making a rented flat into a nice homely place would be better content for her demographic too.

She does this thing with dresses where she’ll link it soo much for a few days like she can’t live without it and then never be seen in it again :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still shocked that nobody who knows her in real life has jumped on here with the tea. Old school friends etc.. I imagine she’s always been the same entitled brat.

Reactions: 11
I’m still shocked that nobody who knows her in real life has jumped on here with the tea. Old school friends etc.. I imagine she’s always been the same entitled brat.
I always wonder this too. Come on anyone lurking. if you have known this car crash, come on and spill the tea!

Reactions: 7
It makes no sense for her not to have sheets.
Even when her house is ‘done’ it’s never going to look nice. She has too much stuff and is too messy. She never once made her last flat look nice because it wasn’t her ‘ideal’ place. I rent and I don’t want to live here forever but I’ve still made it as nice as possible not just not been bothered like her. Her old flat honestly could have looked lovely if she tried. Plus making a rented flat into a nice homely place would be better content for her demographic too.

She does this thing with dresses where she’ll link it soo much for a few days like she can’t live without it and then never be seen in it again :sick:
She then has her mum sell it on Depo 😂

Me too. She goes on about being bullied but I wouldn't be surprised if she was the spoilt bully.

Reactions: 3
She’s trolling us if she doesn’t buy bed sheets while she’s in Sainsbury’s!!
Dirty cow won’t because she hates paying for things. Came back with a reduced item! I bet she’s the type to scan every other item on the self serve check outs

Reactions: 10
Does she think this is cute? Cause she sounds like a bleeping pain the ass...the kind of person I would mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t even bother muting, I’d just leave her on read 😅

bloody hope she bought some sheets in Sainsbury’s, but doubt that she actually did. Such a cheapskate.

God she sounds like such hard work 🤯
This is why she is always losing friends. Even though she thinks it’s because she loves too hard!!! No mate. You’re just a high maintenance bore 😑

Reactions: 8
Does she think this is cute? Cause she sounds like a bleeping pain the ass...the kind of person I would mute.

she’s so tragic she makes my skin crawl 😂 if you need to do it hun do it dont tell the world you twerp

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got time to be on her phone 14 hrs a day and multiple message people but not buy bed sheets?? 🤔 says everything we need to know about this grifter!

love how she’s now wanting to do fitness content again. Sooo relatable to tell everyone what to do on peloton.

“It’s just the way of tik tok”?? Huh, makes no sense that’s it’s reason for the stop start talking.

I really love it when she has to get matt to answer a question when she’s being challenged.
She’s such a sad twit. Why not just answer for yourself? Does she live in a world where she thinks people only accept an answer that a man has given? She’s sooo odd. Especially given matt didn’t even buy the property with her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.