Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She let fantastic services come in to clean her mirrors..... stop being a lazy c*nt, it’s the most basic of tasks

Reactions: 8
Just entertaining myself with some of the latest videos… I CRIED with laugher at these in the H&M haul… sandals with those awful tights, about 3 sizes too big 🤣 she just HAD to order them as everyone on Instagram is wearing them 👀

25BC3860-46BB-4DAC-875B-C1334B0E1F54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just entertaining myself with some of the latest videos… I CRIED with laugher at these in the H&M haul… sandals with those awful tights, about 3 sizes too big 🤣 she just HAD to order them as everyone on Instagram is wearing them 👀

View attachment 613487
🤣 This has made my night, it’s too funny!

I’ve just watched 2 mins of the Tesla flog and wonder why she talks like a teenager… “like OMG”, “like literally”, “like living our best lives” she couldn’t form a coherent sentence to save her life.
How old is the bf - he looks about 16?

• Haha
This girl is actually vile.. harping in about how hard it’s been for businesses but then constantly taking freebies..

Reactions: 11
99F81E04-7091-4B87-9CDE-48EA43DCE27F.png
I’ve actually just gone a little further back and it shows she’s been doing it for a while. She is such a scammer.

• Wow
Has her cringe clickbait title been discussed? She's so desperate
Howling at the “contacted me out of the blue” no they didn’t 😂😂😂 you even tweeted you wanted to test drive so you obviously enquired, and they got back to you….. this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yesterday she had a free breakfast, free mani and pedi, free hair straighteners, someone around to clean her house for free and a free hotel stay with free dinner. She is AWFUL.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yesterday she had a free breakfast, free mani and pedi, free hair straighteners, someone around to clean her house for free and a free hotel stay with free dinner. She is AWFUL.
She missed out 'for free' on the end of this sentence.
Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 10.33.14.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has her cringe clickbait title been discussed? She's so desperate
there was a moment when they were charging the car and she realised it was for free 😅 she’s desperate for Tesla to gift her a 4x4

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We need a new thread folks!! Please drop some title suggestions in so we can keep discussing her!

Edit: I’m howling at her defensive reply 😂
bleeping lol. She is such a Muppet. Out of all the successful influencers, Em not included, why would they suddenly email her? They do not work with influencers.

Reactions: 14
Is she not embarrassed?!

We need a new thread folks!! Please drop some title suggestions in so we can keep discussing her!

Edit: I’m howling at her defensive reply 😂
Feel like she’s been putting this response together since she read her thread last week 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.