Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has nooo fashion sense. Her outfits are all like one dress or a matching 2-piece. She couldn’t actually put an outfit together if she tried. Hence what we saw with that Bicester outfit madness 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Just had a look through her videos and for an influencer she does a fairly horrific job at telling people where and what things are 😂 glad she’s getting called out on it, seems to getaway with it on Instagram as she’s a money grabbing bleep with affiliate links

Reactions: 6
Lol at her holding herself against her bloody fan this morning. She is so sloppy with her laptop on the floor. And lol that it was in aid of hair products to prevent breakage and their she is with that birds nest on her head. Another Shelboy fail.

Reactions: 5
‘It doesn’t fit through any standard UK door’

Am I being dumb here? Why would a UK sofa company design sofas to be sold in the UK and not tell their customers they need other access than a front door as it only comes in one piece. Surely they would tell everyone that so they don’t have to deal with returns? I feel like I’m not understanding something about sofas here 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 604095Also, why on earth would a professional crane lifting company respond with a kiss at the end of a work email. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so out of touch with reality 🤯
OMG. She is an absolute moron. Mentally, she ain't all there.
And why does she always look like she needs a good scrubbing. 🤮

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine putting this on insta??

So much for the Cali vibes in her flat with all the coats and clutter
Why does she always stare at the camera like that mid workout??? Also why is she still using that same pair of light heels she's had for years, does she own no other better fitting, on trend shoes they are so horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jer recent tik tok watch to the end. Her back is as white as snow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has a very slappable face. What an absolute state she is in that TikTok.

1. the pink dress she has the hanger loops hanging out.
2. the white polka dot dress you can see her underwear.
3. she can barely walk in those heels.

Reactions: 6
I think ultimately this where brands and influencers go wrong. This is a hair care brand holding a barre class for influencers… why? I learnt nothing about the product it was just an opportunity for shel boy to flog her joggers and pretend she’s busy with ‘meetings’.

as a consumer I just think meh not buying from them. All they do is spend money entertaining influencers.

As for tik tok, she makes everything look trash. I’ve seen that blue midi knot skirt on loads of influencers and it looks dead nice but on Shel boy it look late trashy.
I also hate the stupid amateur twirling around. You barely get to see the outfit as she’s spinning around so fast

Reactions: 16
Personally I just imagine what a total headcase she looks like filming them. Pouring, twirling around and kicking her leg up!

Reactions: 10
It’s the manic grin, the fact she can hardly bother to move her hair out her eyes and her shrug that says ‘oh I’m so skinny!’
she’s so half assed it’s unreal

Reactions: 12
She has a very slappable face. What an absolute state she is in that TikTok.

1. the pink dress she has the hanger loops hanging out.
2. the white polka dot dress you can see her underwear.
3. she can barely walk in those heels.

There is something so..... off about her. Can’t put my finger on what it is, maybe because she doesn’t dress for her body type but genuinely every outfit she puts on is hideous! Also so confused about the heels, I feel like they just aren’t really a thing any more... especially the ‘style’ she chooses.

Reactions: 11

what has happened to her accent, is she literally trying to mask it now, she talks so differently now to how she used to...

what has happened to her accent, is she literally trying to mask it now, she talks so differently now to how she used to...
I’ve always wondered where her accent comes from considering she’s so proud of being from Leeds. She definitely puts it on to sound “posher” or whatever. You can tell with how unnatural her pronunciation of some words is. Imagine being so proud of your hometown that you try to completely wipe out your accent...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.