Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Em Sheldon also known as Emshelx or Em talks. Re-cap to follow.....

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...t-through-the-door.14707/page-49#post-4460310

thread title thanks to @Heyyou

So Shel Boy and lodger are still shacked up at Josie’s flat in Chiswick whilst #EmShelHome is renovated. You’d think Em Sheldon was the only person to have updated a flat given the drama she’s made out of... well a mere two incidents.

1. A bath that didn’t fit down the corridor (but she made her builders check the dimensions of her neighbour flat and considered knocking out a cupboard before finally doing the only sensible thing which was to send it back and get a bath that actually fits.
2. Some mysterious issue today where ‘everything that could have gone wrong with her reno did’. Which of course she won’t talk about but will allude to in six vlogs and tell us she can only talk about it when she’s ready.... because the reality is probably some boring mundane issue 🥱

The flat now has a new marble and gold bathroom curtsey of some collaboration with Wickes. God knows what they were thinking when partnering with this lunatic who has the worst taste in interiors. The bathroom is reminiscent of 1980s ostentatious design that wouldn’t be out of place in a authoritarian dictators palace. Clashing brash gold and loud carrera marble that screams in your face... yes lovely and relaxing that.

The kitchen also appears to be in, including new island which takes over the whole space room and means the so-called ‘third bedroom’ is now official a lounge. Brilliant property development there turning a three bed into a two bed 🤣

of course we still have the garden room to be constructed which will take up at least 1/4 of precious outdoor London space and a bizarre glass roof over a nook of space which provides daylight into one of the remaining two bedrooms. Which is about to become a wardrobe room so technically we’re getting on for this being a 1 bed flat! Of course Em believes she’s great at adding value and interior design! She wanted to be an interior designer at school don't you know, but a careers advisor told poor Em she couldn’t do that and would have to move to the states to be one. We need to remember this was just one of Ems many career ambitions including sky sports presenter which she also wanted to be when she started uni according to her own videos. Just another fabrication in a very long list from the queen of compulsive lying.

As rightly pointed out on the last thread Em Shel is the owner of a flat worth 777k and spending thousands more on kitchens and garden rooms but feels the need to lie daily and cry and stress about her renovation which she chose to do. It almost beggars belief that she acts like a baby rather than a grown adult. And it seems we’re not alone given her insta growth is stagnant and her you tube channel is hardly getting views. She thought this reno would be easy content but has barely scraped to 10k followers in the last 8 months on her home account whilst Freddy launched her home account and got 66k followers after a few posts!

Anyway, strap in because we’ve got more nonsense to come. Can’t wait to see the garden room installation and the finishing of the flat... when three beds become one beds baby 😘😘 thanks for keeping us entertained Shel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread for Em Sheldon also known as Emshelx or Em talks. Re-cap to follow.....

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...t-through-the-door.14707/page-49#post-4460310

thread title thanks to @Heyyou

So Shel Boy and lodger are still shacked up at Josie’s flat in Chiswick whilst #EmShelHome is renovated. You’d think Em Sheldon was the only person to have updated a flat given the drama she’s made out of... well a mere two incidents.

1. A bath that didn’t fit down the corridor (but she made her builders check the dimensions of her neighbour flat and considered knocking out a cupboard before finally doing the only sensible thing which was to send it back and get a bath that actually fits.
2. Some mysterious issue today where ‘everything that could have gone wrong with her reno did’. Which of course she won’t talk about but will allude to in six vlogs and tell us she can only talk about it when she’s ready.... because the reality is probably some boring mundane issue 🥱

The flat now has a new marble and gold bathroom curtsey of some collaboration with Wickes. God knows what they were thinking when partnering with this lunatic who has the worst taste in interiors. The bathroom is reminiscent of 1980s ostentatious design that wouldn’t be out of place in a authoritarian dictators palace. Clashing brash gold and loud carrera marble that screams in your face... yes lovely and relaxing that.

The kitchen also appears to be in, including new island which takes over the whole space room and means the so-called ‘third bedroom’ is now official a lounge. Brilliant property development there turning a three bed into a two bed 🤣

of course we still have the garden room to be constructed which will take up at least 1/4 of precious outdoor London space and a bizarre glass roof over a nook of space which provides daylight into one of the remaining two bedrooms. Which is about to become a wardrobe room so technically we’re getting on for this being a 1 bed flat! Of course Em believes she’s great at adding value and interior design! She wanted to be an interior designer at school don't you know, but a careers advisor told poor Em she couldn’t do that and would have to move to the states to be one. We need to remember this was just one of Ems many career ambitions including sky sports presenter which she also wanted to be when she started uni according to her own videos. Just another fabrication in a very long list from the queen of compulsive lying.

As rightly pointed out on the last thread Em Shel is the owner of a flat worth 777k and spending thousands more on kitchens and garden rooms but feels the need to lie daily and cry and stress about her renovation which she chose to do. It almost beggars belief that she acts like a baby rather than a grown adult. And it seems we’re not alone given her insta growth is stagnant and her you tube channel is hardly getting views. She thought this reno would be easy content but has barely scraped to 10k followers in the last 8 months on her home account whilst Freddy launched her home account and got 66k followers after a few posts!

Anyway, strap in because we’ve got more nonsense to come. Can’t wait to see the garden room installation and the finishing of the flat... when three beds become one beds baby 😘😘 thanks for keeping us entertained Shel!
Fab intro 😂👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks @Lechat 😂

You just forgot the bath feet that look like male genitalia :sick:

She must be fuming about the lack of followers on her home account!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂😂 can’t unsee that Now!

did she actually say on the home account why the other day everything went wrong?
Of course not.. she never actually says what is going wrong just makes everyone guess. Just put up a story today saying how she isn’t ok 😂😂 duck off you wet wipe

Oh boo hoo, she’s not ok living rent free her friends flat in a great part of London whilst spunking thousands on her 777k flat. Heart bleeds for her! Anyone else think it’s just for attention and to try and get loads of ‘are you ok hun’ messages?

i swear shes the sort of person to check into A&E on Facebook and when people comment saying what’s wrong she says ‘I’ll PM you hun’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair though, unless she specified gold spotlights electricians will fit stainless steel as standard so then asking them to re fit might well cause cracking of the tiles.

its her own fault for insisting on this gold nonsense everywhere! And when someone in future wants to change the bathroom to something less gold and garish they will have to change the light fittings back to silver. What a faff.

as for the waffling posts... omg. Woe is me or what. Part of the issue is not being on site tbh. I’m actually glad I was at home every day when my extension was built as I can could answer any queries about positioning of things immediately and they never had to guess. It made communication so much easier and as a result ive not really had any issues.

she chose to move out and now it’s costing her.

Also LMAO at this post. ‘None of it is my fault’ so she really is blaming her builders then 😬😬😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair though, unless she specified gold spotlights electricians will fit stainless steel as standard so then asking them to re fit might well cause cracking of the tiles.

its her own fault for insisting on this gold nonsense everywhere! And when someone in future wants to change the bathroom to something less gold and garish they will have to change the light fittings back to silver. What a faff.

as for the waffling posts... omg. Woe is me or what. Part of the issue is not being on site tbh. I’m actually glad I was at home every day when my extension was built as I can could answer any queries about positioning of things immediately and they never had to guess. It made communication so much easier and as a result ive not really had any issues.

she chose to move out and now it’s costing her.

Also LMAO at this post. ‘None of it is my fault’ so she really is blaming her builders then 😬😬😂😂😂
For someone who’s paid a hell of a lot of money on their own place, she’s hell bent on avoiding any sense of responsibility.
And completely agree with you...not being on site is going to impact it. I’ve watched enough Grand Designs to see that coming! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
For someone who’s paid a hell of a lot of money on their own place, she’s hell bent on avoiding any sense of responsibility.
And completely agree with you...not being on site is going to impact it. I’ve watched enough Grand Designs to see that coming! 😂😂
so true! It’s all someone else’s fault but then waffling that she’s not blaming them as they apologised to her...wtf. She needs to take some lessons learned of her own. I mean she didn’t know what polyfilla was FFS so she really should have done some more homework on renovations and learnt stuff instead of just pissing money at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So according to Em

🔹It’s not her fault (Why would she make that odd declaration. Is she 5 years old. It’s like spilling milk and screaming it’s not my fault. odd behaviour)

🔸It’s not her builders fault and she would still recommend them.

🔹And human error happens.

Soooo what human is to blame Em?

lol it’s like the dirty kitchen all over again. She didn’t like the kitchen in her old rental because it was dirty 😂 but she didn’t make the dirt....

Does she realise how deranged she sounds

Make it make sense!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It just doesn't make sense at all. When she was requesting the spotlights be added did she not think to check what colour they would be? Same with the bathroom fittings? If she was wanting everything to be gold would that not have been a good conversation to have with her bathroom designer? It's like she's only gone after its all in but I wanted it to be gold. Like if you wanted that then you should have specified that, not hoped that they would guess.

• Heart
I’ve mentioned before that I live quite close to Em and that I’ve seen her before. I’ve seen her again today with Emily Canham walking in the direction of Em’s house - hope they were sat in her garden and not breaking covid rules! On another note Emily Canham was on the phone or doing something on her phone acting like a massive witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yikes! The best parts of those stories were:

It’s not my fault” (did someone in the build team blame her? She mentioned elsewhere she doesn’t want to be shouted at anymore. I don’t know why she led with that. It also sounds like what a child would spit back.)

I’m soooo chill” (she’s clearly unravelling over snagging issues, really doesn’t sound that chill at all 🤣. I don’t think she knows what chill is, she’s all drama)

🤣

I’ve mentioned before that I live quite close to Em and that I’ve seen her before. I’ve seen her again today with Emily Canham walking in the direction of Em’s house - hope they were sat in her garden and not breaking covid rules! On another note Emily Canham was on the phone or doing something on her phone acting like a massive witch.
Shel boy probably needed Emily to hold her hand while she does her “confrontation”. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got her mum to fight her “battles” over email

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yikes! The best parts of those stories were:

It’s not my fault” (did someone in the build team blame her? She mentioned elsewhere she doesn’t want to be shouted at anymore. I don’t know why she led with that. It also sounds like what a child would spit back.)

I’m soooo chill” (she’s clearly unravelling over snagging issues, really doesn’t sound that chill at all 🤣. I don’t think she knows what chill is, she’s all drama)

🤣

Shel boy probably needed Emily to hold her hand while she does her “confrontation”. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s got her mum to fight her “battles” over email
Yeah it sounds like the builders (”my team” 🤮🤮🤮🤮) have quite rightfully told her off for being an annoying twit and giving them incorrect measurements and deciding she wants gold lights after they’ve fitted silver ones cause she didn’t think to check prior.

Absolute baby. If you’re big enough to spend 3/4 of a MILLION POUNDS on a bleeping 2 bed ground floor flat you should be big enough to deal with everything that comes with it.

Maybe her doors don’t fit now that the flooring is a different height

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure you have to walk through Em’s flat to get to the garden so helloooooo rule breaker 😉 they’re both quiet on the gram today, shady fucks

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure you have to walk through Em’s flat to get to the garden so helloooooo rule breaker 😉 they’re both quiet on the gram today, shady fucks
They blatantly know what they are doing is wrong then, otherwise they'd both be oversharing I bet, especially our Emma. 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.