Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the way she won't say what the foundation is so if you want to know, you have to use her swipe up. Maybe that's why they won't pay you, Em - you're not actually advertising anything
This drives me insane. It’s such an obvious tactic. She does it so often with so many of the links that she attaches. God forbid she recommend something without making any money.

Reactions: 11
Thing is the foundation looks tit because she's doing it in her KITCHEN...why bother getting your bathroom redone if you're going to continue to do your make up in the kitchen it is bleeping weird, the lighting in the bathroom must be so much better, then again it does explain why she looks like a fuckin wotsit the majority of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am probably being picky... But I find this a very juvenile thing to say. What person who is close to 30 actually thinks something like this and says it out loud?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I am probably being picky... But I find this a very juvenile thing to say. What person who is close to 30 actually thinks something like this and says it out loud?
No its weird. Her obsession with markle is odd, that said I think she tweets this stuff hoping to go viral or get attention. Shame none of its working!

Reactions: 12
Those tights... like wtf, they are a yeast infection waiting to happen in this weather.

love how she links every single beauty product - the more expensive ones - under her kitchen video, that she’s never even mentioned she has just because they are currently trending with other influencers.

the sofa, the crane and the dog too... what a weekend of utter rubbish. How long is the show going to go on for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Which one of you was it lmao
She literally cannot remember what she shares. She said on a story this afternoon that it would fit into her mum's house in Yorkshire but not upstairs so yes it must fit through standard doors. A sofa company would go out of business pretty quickly if it's products could not fit into houses 🤣

I call utter bullshit on the whole thing. There is no sofa. She’s been building up to this for a couple of weeks saying she hopes it arrives. All those stories today are so someone will reach out and gift one. She is conniving and will do anything for a freebie.

Also gag at her wearing those sandals with plasters all over her feet 🤮

She may have everything gifted but it isn’t helping her is it. She is still on the decline and free tat doesn’t pay the mortgage does it. I guess she can flog it but as far as a long term career strategy goes, it’s pretty crap isn’t it.
This sounds like a very plausible explanation! This will be another beg wrapped up in a tragedy which was totally not her fault!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Really hope chicken skin tights features in the next title. Also there 100% was never a custom made sofa. She is absolutely full of B-S. Why has she not got sheets on her bed?! What an absolute car crash.

Reactions: 8
Em Sheldon #9 Looks like a slob, shovels free food into and spews lies out of that gob!

This has got to be from another of her accounts… what normal person would use affiliate link???
The amount of second hand embarrassment i feel for her on a daily basis hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The no sheets on the bed is making me feel sick. Dog drool and hair all over her mattress. She really is a pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my god. She is so tragic!
Why is she trying to keep up this pretence of being successful by getting this damn pod built. Just save your money you idiot!
More prattling on about these damn oat pots. Honestly she is just nuts.

Reactions: 6
"Do you have an affiliate link" hahhahahahaahahahahaha
Oh god I didnt spot that but now I am dying! How utterly embarrassing. No one would ask for an aff link! She’s clearly sent it to herself

the lack of bed sheets is disgusting. she keeps saying she’s hoping some will turn up? Got to be freebies. Why can’t she nip to m&s and get some. She lives in London fgs. She’s so beggy literally pays for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I didnt spot that but now I am dying! How utterly embarrassing. No one would ask for an aff link! She’s clearly sent it to herself

the lack of bed sheets is disgusting. she keeps saying she’s hoping some will turn up? Got to be freebies. Why can’t she nip to m&s and get some. She lives in London fgs. She’s so beggy literally pays for nothing.
That is vile, get yourself to M&S, Tesco, Primark or order them of bleeping Amazon but that is disgusting

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s waiting for the bedsheet fairy to arrive with a parcel or some ridiculous tit.

imagine if us normal people acted like that

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s waiting for the bedsheet fairy to arrive with a parcel or some ridiculous tit.

imagine if us normal people acted like that
The mad thing is that she acts like this but no one around her says anything?! No one in her family say, why don't you just pop out and get some sheets?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.