Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Omg I cringed for her when she said she emailed companies on a Friday night and they replied ‘no’ to her without KISSES. I mean what the fuck.

firstly they’ve got some idiot emailing on a Friday night and then probably begging for a freebie. I’m not surprised they replied no!!
I bet the emails were like

Hiya Kevin!!!

My name is Em Sheldon and I’m an award winning influencer on Instagram on the account Emshelx, Emshelhome, Emshelpresets, mapledoodlediaries, Arlo London and Roemenswear.

Gosh as you can tell I’m a busy bee ripping people off and lying constantly and my latest scam has involved needlessly doing up a flat for likes and affiliate link money! Only the best for Emshelhome so I’ve employed the builder used by Olivia Bowen and the kitchen maker that did IntheFrows kitchen so if you can help me with a favour I can make you an instagram star too and you’ll get used by other influencers looking to do their houses up teehee.

I just need someone to crane my freebie sofa over three stories and into my back garden. I’m not able
to pay for this colloboration but you’ll get tonnes of exposure across my 1000 accounts especially as I use all my accounts to look like loads of people have liked and commented!

I hope you love the sound of this colloboration with Emshelhome and I cannot wait to hear back from you on when you can start.
Please like and follow my accounts on Instagram and YouTube too.
Thank you lovely
Xxxxxxx 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Shall we create a bingo for her activities post 17th May?

My top 3 are
• Free Ragdoll nails ThE bEsT pLaCe In LeEdS 🥴 but you feel like you’re privileged enough to take the freebie? Okkkk
• Sassoon hair cut and dye.. FREE
• Our family rangey

3rd one was tough, it was that or the Chinese she’s been going to since she was 2 days old xxxx

✅ Ragdoll nails
✅ FREE cut and style and whatever else from Sassoon
Omg we are almost a full house ladies and gents 😂
Cannot believe this thick beg waited 10 months to get an inch off of her hair and it still looks like cardboard hahha. Just put your hand in your pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cooksie

VIP Member
AFBB8289-1D4E-4EDD-842E-DE0D13983293.png
What?! Her friend was dying and she was messaging him about her pathetic Instagram page?! I’ve heard it all now. I can’t even find the words to describe not only how disgusting this was of her to do, but how she thinks it’s normal to make a post about a friend that’s so sadly passed away, all about her 🤬

Fucks sake. Imagine your friend was dying and your like yeah but did my free yoghurt I begged for look good?

VILE

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Yesterday she had a free breakfast, free mani and pedi, free hair straighteners, someone around to clean her house for free and a free hotel stay with free dinner. She is AWFUL.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Oh my god, the absolute cringe of this disgusting girl! Put your hand in your pocket you scavvy pig! I bet she didn't even leave a tip for them, absolutely gross. Remember when she bragged about gifting them a load of her old PR shite! hahaha Em, nobody wants your crusty old YSL lipsticks hunny.

I would rather work every day for the rest of my life and have a genuine, authentic career and keep my pride and my integrity over sending baggy emails to sasoon and rag doll nails for some free shite. Em, you may think you are better than other people because your step dad has a Range Rover but at least I (we) pay for my own food, haircut and treatments, I haven't ruined my face because I was too much of a scrounger to turn down free silicone filler in my face. Honestly, this girl is a disrgace. An absolute beg, I have two wonderful daughters (although I am younger than 'baby' Em!) and I would be disgusted if they carried on like her! I would be straight on the phone to them telling them to get themselves a real career and pay for their own food/makeup whatever.. Congrats Mamma shell on raising the most selfish, spoiled and baggy little brat in all the land.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cooksie

VIP Member
‘It doesn’t fit through any standard UK door’

Am I being dumb here? Why would a UK sofa company design sofas to be sold in the UK and not tell their customers they need other access than a front door as it only comes in one piece. Surely they would tell everyone that so they don’t have to deal with returns? I feel like I’m not understanding something about sofas here 🤷🏼‍♀️

E74DE31B-2C10-48BF-8E71-9E2E2987B5C5.png
Also, why on earth would a professional crane lifting company respond with a kiss at the end of a work email. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so out of touch with reality 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha

Louise126

C2D17917-DBEA-4E74-A6FF-073499CE2225.png

tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😩

love how she brought up the headphones after everyone on her has been commenting on her awful tangled ones she usually wears 😂

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Em seriously fascinates me. As I’m sure most of you did, I discovered her because she commented on every account I followed! The thing is her content has always been a bit shit and she’s always been annoying but as her peers have grown and the industry has changed she has remained exactly the same. Her content is just so basic. So behind. So poorly executed. And yet she had people blowing smoke in her arse in her comments. Telling her she is creative and how her ads are good. I’m just baffled. Are they joking? Have they not seen any other influencer content? Can they not see how bad she is in comparison? Does she actually believe them? Genuinely I’m utterly fascinated by the whole thing.

Lechat

VIP Member
New thread for Em Sheldon also known as Emshelx or Em talks. Re-cap to follow.....

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...t-through-the-door.14707/page-49#post-4460310

thread title thanks to @Heyyou

So Shel Boy and lodger are still shacked up at Josie’s flat in Chiswick whilst #EmShelHome is renovated. You’d think Em Sheldon was the only person to have updated a flat given the drama she’s made out of... well a mere two incidents.

1. A bath that didn’t fit down the corridor (but she made her builders check the dimensions of her neighbour flat and considered knocking out a cupboard before finally doing the only sensible thing which was to send it back and get a bath that actually fits.
2. Some mysterious issue today where ‘everything that could have gone wrong with her reno did’. Which of course she won’t talk about but will allude to in six vlogs and tell us she can only talk about it when she’s ready.... because the reality is probably some boring mundane issue 🥱

The flat now has a new marble and gold bathroom curtsey of some collaboration with Wickes. God knows what they were thinking when partnering with this lunatic who has the worst taste in interiors. The bathroom is reminiscent of 1980s ostentatious design that wouldn’t be out of place in a authoritarian dictators palace. Clashing brash gold and loud carrera marble that screams in your face... yes lovely and relaxing that.

The kitchen also appears to be in, including new island which takes over the whole space room and means the so-called ‘third bedroom’ is now official a lounge. Brilliant property development there turning a three bed into a two bed 🤣

of course we still have the garden room to be constructed which will take up at least 1/4 of precious outdoor London space and a bizarre glass roof over a nook of space which provides daylight into one of the remaining two bedrooms. Which is about to become a wardrobe room so technically we’re getting on for this being a 1 bed flat! Of course Em believes she’s great at adding value and interior design! She wanted to be an interior designer at school don't you know, but a careers advisor told poor Em she couldn’t do that and would have to move to the states to be one. We need to remember this was just one of Ems many career ambitions including sky sports presenter which she also wanted to be when she started uni according to her own videos. Just another fabrication in a very long list from the queen of compulsive lying.

As rightly pointed out on the last thread Em Shel is the owner of a flat worth 777k and spending thousands more on kitchens and garden rooms but feels the need to lie daily and cry and stress about her renovation which she chose to do. It almost beggars belief that she acts like a baby rather than a grown adult. And it seems we’re not alone given her insta growth is stagnant and her you tube channel is hardly getting views. She thought this reno would be easy content but has barely scraped to 10k followers in the last 8 months on her home account whilst Freddy launched her home account and got 66k followers after a few posts!

Anyway, strap in because we’ve got more nonsense to come. Can’t wait to see the garden room installation and the finishing of the flat... when three beds become one beds baby 😘😘 thanks for keeping us entertained Shel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Shall we create a bingo for her activities post 17th May?

My top 3 are
• Free Ragdoll nails ThE bEsT pLaCe In LeEdS 🥴 but you feel like you’re privileged enough to take the freebie? Okkkk
• Sassoon hair cut and dye.. FREE
• Our family rangey

3rd one was tough, it was that or the Chinese she’s been going to since she was 2 days old xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lechat

VIP Member
Remember we found her trip advisors reviews on a previous thread. She went to town complaining on some reviews. I think one mentioned she tried to get a discount as well.

edit: found the posts

& some screenshots.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
5675753A-4FA7-453C-8728-5D08C2C73188.jpeg

What an absolute CUNT of a hypocrite she is. Fucking put your hand in your pocket and PAY. Just PAY and tag then on Instagram? Why should you get special treatment and get it free? DISGUSTING. She has completely and utterly shown her true colours. It’s not just us that notice is Em...

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh that she’s always trying to distance herself from Leeds and portrays that she lives in Harrogate because it’s more desirable. When talking about her Japanese take out she’s like “worth driving all the way into Leeds”.. it’s 20 minutes from your house hun? Harrogate is 20 miles up the a1 from her mums so she really needs to stop with the bullshit. She’s so embarrassing, her whole life is make believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cooksie

VIP Member
1. If this is true why the need to share it?
2. She always makes everything about herself. Poor Dean was literally dying a painful death from bone cancer and she was worrying about fucking social media.
More thoughts that I was too angry to write earlier but need to get them out :

1. Why put that wording with a pic of herself smiling on an unmade dirty bed.
2. It’s Pride month. Maybe talk about that in his memory not an awful Instagram page.
3. Why does she still not own a duvet cover?
4. Her ‘fashion’ Instagram. Ha! Em & fashion do not go together.
5. Em if you are uneducated on Pride and cannot do that, then use that story space you’ve just used with a pic of yourself to fundraise or educate on cancer.

I could go on but honestly.. we can all see that’s she’s batshit. Why is nobody stepping in? Management, friends, family, Matt?

• Heart

bookworm_1

Em Sheldon #9 Looks like a slob, shovels free food into and spews lies out of that gob!

This has got to be from another of her accounts… what normal person would use affiliate link???
The amount of second hand embarrassment i feel for her on a daily basis hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha