Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally the most childish thing. If a tradesperson or reputable company representative put a ‘x’ or a smiley on the end of a professional email, I would be extremely put off. She is a beg who wants everyone to like her and she cannot understand that just because someone doesn’t fill their emails with emojis, they dislike her. It’s called being professional you bleeping moron, something you evidently have never heard of.

Reactions: 10
She's angling for a freebie from multi york or someone. I don't believe there ever was a skfa. Freak

Reactions: 6
‘It doesn’t fit through any standard UK door’

Am I being dumb here? Why would a UK sofa company design sofas to be sold in the UK and not tell their customers they need other access than a front door as it only comes in one piece. Surely they would tell everyone that so they don’t have to deal with returns? I feel like I’m not understanding something about sofas here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Then how would anyone ever buy a sofa from said company as how’s it going in your house? Is em saying if I order a sofa from this company they would faff about taking the sofa into my back garden through the conservatory then through the dining room to get to the friggen living room. That honestly is bullshit and the most stupidest thing ever and somthing isn’t adding up, it’s the same old tit as the bath. Terraced houses don’t have patio doors so that means anyone in a terrace would never be able to order a sofa from this company?

Reactions: 9
Omg I cringed for her when she said she emailed companies on a Friday night and they replied ‘no’ to her without KISSES. I mean what the duck.

firstly they’ve got some idiot emailing on a Friday night and then probably begging for a freebie. I’m not surprised they replied no!!
I bet the emails were like

Hiya Kevin!!!

My name is Em Sheldon and I’m an award winning influencer on Instagram on the account Emshelx, Emshelhome, Emshelpresets, mapledoodlediaries, Arlo London and Roemenswear.

Gosh as you can tell I’m a busy bee ripping people off and lying constantly and my latest scam has involved needlessly doing up a flat for likes and affiliate link money! Only the best for Emshelhome so I’ve employed the builder used by Olivia Bowen and the kitchen maker that did IntheFrows kitchen so if you can help me with a favour I can make you an instagram star too and you’ll get used by other influencers looking to do their houses up teehee.

I just need someone to crane my freebie sofa over three stories and into my back garden. I’m not able
to pay for this colloboration but you’ll get tonnes of exposure across my 1000 accounts especially as I use all my accounts to look like loads of people have liked and commented!

I hope you love the sound of this colloboration with Emshelhome and I cannot wait to hear back from you on when you can start.
Please like and follow my accounts on Instagram and YouTube too.
Thank you lovely
Xxxxxxx 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have said it before but what is wrong with her? Is it cause she has no confidence so over compensates and is annoying? Does she have ADHD? She is SO manic.

I have a young family member like this.... she really lacks confidence and tries to be funny but is just in your face and very annoying and weird and it makes her very unlikable.
The official diagnosis is that she’s a bleep and suffers from cuntitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I struggle to believe that any corner sofa is manufactured as a single unit. I'm by no means an expert but have owned two and both are modular. From a manufacturing and transportation perspective modular is much more efficient.

Reactions: 14
I call utter bullshit on the whole thing. There is no sofa. She’s been building up to this for a couple of weeks saying she hopes it arrives. All those stories today are so someone will reach out and gift one. She is conniving and will do anything for a freebie.

Also gag at her wearing those sandals with plasters all over her feet 🤮

She may have everything gifted but it isn’t helping her is it. She is still on the decline and free tat doesn’t pay the mortgage does it. I guess she can flog it but as far as a long term career strategy goes, it’s pretty crap isn’t it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I call utter bullshit on the whole thing. There is no sofa. She’s been building up to this for a couple of weeks saying she hopes it arrives. All those stories today are so someone will reach out and gift one. She is conniving and will do anything for a freebie.

Also gag at her wearing those sandals with plasters all over her feet 🤮

She may have everything gifted but it isn’t helping her is it. She is still on the decline and free tat doesn’t pay the mortgage does it. I guess she can flog it but as far as a long term career strategy goes, it’s pretty crap isn’t it.
I guarantee that this with be the case.. I will be raging if it is… no doubt it will be from that company she was tagging constantly a few months back

Reactions: 9
I agree too. It all makes sense actually. Pretends she had some luxury custom sofa ordered but then couldn’t get it in the house. Drama, sad face stories. Then lo and behold a free gifted sofa that arrives in a box. I can’t remember the name of the brand is it snug sofa or something? And then she’ll be gushing how they saved the day blah blah. It’s so fake it’s unreal

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I agree too. It all makes sense actually. Pretends she had some luxury custom sofa ordered but then couldn’t get it in the house. Drama, sad face stories. Then lo and behold a free gifted sofa that arrives in a box. I can’t remember the name of the brand is it snug sofa or something? And then she’ll be gushing how they saved the day blah blah. It’s so fake it’s unreal
I have a snug sofa, will be pissed off if she gets a free one!!

Reactions: 7
Omg I cringed for her when she said she emailed companies on a Friday night and they replied ‘no’ to her without KISSES. I mean what the duck.

firstly they’ve got some idiot emailing on a Friday night and then probably begging for a freebie. I’m not surprised they replied no!!

Hiya Kevin!!!

My name is Em Sheldon and I’m an award winning influencer on Instagram on the account Emshelx, Emshelhome, Emshelpresets, mapledoodlediaries, Arlo London and Roemenswear.

Gosh as you can tell I’m a busy bee ripping people off and lying constantly and my latest scam has involved needlessly doing up a flat for likes and affiliate link money! Only the best for Emshelhome so I’ve employed the builder used by Olivia Bowen and the kitchen maker that did IntheFrows kitchen so if you can help me with a favour I can make you an instagram star too and you’ll get used by other influencers looking to do their houses up teehee.

I just need someone to crane my freebie sofa over three stories and into my back garden. I’m not able
to pay for this colloboration but you’ll get tonnes of exposure across my 1000 accounts especially as I use all my accounts to look like loads of people have liked and commented!

I hope you love the sound of this colloboration with Emshelhome and I cannot wait to hear back from you on when you can start.
Thank you lovely
Xxxxxxx 😘
You literally just made me bleeping LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

100% agree she is staging this. Otherwise she would have mentioned the name of the sofa company atleast once throughout or shown a preview of what she has ordered. She is a lying beg. this is the same person who chose to sleep on an airbed and use garden furniture for MONTHS rather than spend $300 for a temporary mattress at least.

Im sure she has an Ad with Snug, bc they had also worked with Josie to get a sofa up to one of her attic rooms.

Honestly em is SOOOO Vile. I just cant. Those disgusting feet with blisters :sick::sick::sick: The manhandling of the miserable dog and the constant lying. The ugly as duck clothing, the wierd posing and manky hair.

Someone take away her phone pls

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am going to guess she’s applied here:

And given snug sofas website bangs on about fitting through doorways and tight spaces then it’s looking more obvious that she’s created a fake situation to advertise her new freebie sofa 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For sure. And also it seems a bit odd that she found out late on Friday (presume after normal office hours) and then actually got responses about lifting it before Saturday lunchtime. Most offices would be closed so you would have to wait till Monday. Same when it comes to the company she apparently bought the sofa from. Why were they contacting her ‘before bed’ on a Friday?

Didn’t think she could stoop much lower but here we are. Even worse that those around her don’t call her out.

I struggle to believe that any corner sofa is manufactured as a single unit. I'm by no means an expert but have owned two and both are modular. From a manufacturing and transportation perspective modular is much more efficient.
exactly! No corner sofa would fit through in one bit. We have a John Lewis corner and it hooks onto each other to create one so it’s two pieces. She’s so dim it’s unreal 😂

Sick of seeing her beg for a paid ad with some foundation as well, she literally wants everything for free

Reactions: 3

Hiya Kevin!!!

Thank you lovely
Xxxxxxx 😘
This is ICONIC 😂 funny thing is, I’m sure the emails aren’t that far away from this haha.

oh today’s post… greasy hair, same dress from yesterday and make up in the kitchen. One word.. mess

also well done on the sofa theory, can guarantee there will be a #Gifted free sofa on the way from somewhere. This beggy twit never takes a day off does she

Attachments

• Heart
She is bullshitting ofc about the sofas. It’s literally sofa 101 that you work out if it can get through the doors especially if you live in a FLAT which she does. More lies from the queen of lying. The state of her lips in her insta stories this morning...

That foundation brush was rancid as well.

And talk about a trout pout
Hate the way she won't say what the foundation is so if you want to know, you have to use her swipe up. Maybe that's why they won't pay you, Em - you're not actually advertising anything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.