Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everything is an accessory for content for Shelboy.Girl spends 14 hours on her phone a day! She actually has no life outside of social media it’s really sad.
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. No life outside of social media, it’s all she does 24/7. How sad. Everything is filmed, snapped or fabricated and written on Instagram / Twitter / YouTube. What a sad reality of a life she has

Hold the fuckin front door she’s SAT ON THE MATTRESS on that manky floor oh my GOD this girl

also don’t buy “someone threw a fireplace away” erm they’ve heavy? It’s in a branded box? Someone just popped that in a skip? Lies

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Omg 😅🤣😂 here we go again. How is she this incompetent?! Was the only free sofa one that was too big for the coridoor (sic)?
3A453E7D-6353-430B-B20F-918C8CF6DCCF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg 😅🤣😂 here we go again. How is she this incompetent?! Was the only free sofa one that was too big for the coridoor (sic)?
View attachment 603515
Is that weird space between her toilet and kitchen even big enough for a 3 metre sofa?! You know, the rooms she pretends is a third bedroom but has made into a lounge. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope she gets a #giftedcrane and it drops the sofa on her neighbours flat and she’s liable for millions of pounds to fix all the damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. No life outside of social media, it’s all she does 24/7. How sad. Everything is filmed, snapped or fabricated and written on Instagram / Twitter / YouTube. What a sad reality of a life she has

Hold the fuckin front door she’s SAT ON THE MATTRESS on that manky floor oh my GOD this girl

also don’t buy “someone threw a fireplace away” erm they’ve heavy? It’s in a branded box? Someone just popped that in a skip? Lies
"someone" so as usual placing blame on everyone except herself.. I just can't stand this girl.

Reactions: 6
"someone" so as usual placing blame on everyone except herself.. I just can't stand this girl.
same. She’s gross. It’s always someone else’s fault. Like gossipgirldemi said no one just accident throws a fireplace away. She’s clearly hoping to get a free one.

as for the sofa I’m sorry but if you live in a property with tight corridors you measure up. She fucked up the bath so why didn’t she learn her lesson? Again it’s clear she’s got a free sofa and there was no choice so she’s now got to find a way to fit it in. Stupid idiot

Reactions: 12
She’s made a right old mess of this ”reno” (hate that term 🤮) hasn’t she 🤣🤣🤣 surely she’s making this stuff up for content now???

I just can’t get over the fact she’s spent £777k PLUS (not including actual cost of doing all the unnecessary work) on this shitshow 🤦‍♀️ I’d lie awake for the rest of my life.

And final point from me, SURELY, suuurely its cheaper to send the sofa back and get one that you CAN fit inside the door than hiring a frigging crane 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also that new kitchen tour video where 90% of the stuff is Ad Pr.. is she not embarrassed with how that looks? Talking about buying a mansion in Yorkshire but can put her hand in her pocket to buy things for herself? Shameful

Reactions: 8
Also that new kitchen tour video where 90% of the stuff is Ad Pr.. is she not embarrassed with how that looks? Talking about buying a mansion in Yorkshire but can put her hand in her pocket to buy things for herself? Shameful
It was shameful.
she‘d got that free kitchen stuff and clearly had no intention of using it. She showed it shoved in the draws with the tags on. I’m sorry but when you buy new kitchen stuff you wash it before putting it away. Same with the free pans from pro cook. They all still had the tags on.
why do these companies bother??
the lack of food in her fridge and cupboards says it all too. She just lives on free takeaways. No wonder her hair is tit, she doesn’t eat anything nutritious

She’s applying foundation in her kitchen!! Sorry I mean qvc show room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Which one of you was it lmao
sooo glad someone has called her bullshit out. She says the sofa is custom made so surely at the point of designing it you’d be clear you needed it to come modular?? Or a small size. Why did she find out before bed on a Friday night(?!) that this sofa was coming as one piece.
Just another example of absolute BS from this horrible bleep.

no sofa manufacturer is going to text someone late in the evening on a friday
If you order a custom sofa you’d know the dimensions and whether it was going to fit. I mean the point of it being custom is so that you can get it in your house right??
You’d specifically look for modular if that’s what you needed. Like IKEA but they don’t do free sofas for beginning influencer twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does someone asking her this question mean that they are hate watching her stories?! I mean it’s a pretty reasonable thing to ask seeing as this also happened with the bath! Surely if it’s custom made then she would know it wasn’t modular or this would have been stated!

She just makes herself look idiotic

Reactions: 17
‘It doesn’t fit through any standard UK door’

Am I being dumb here? Why would a UK sofa company design sofas to be sold in the UK and not tell their customers they need other access than a front door as it only comes in one piece. Surely they would tell everyone that so they don’t have to deal with returns? I feel like I’m not understanding something about sofas here 🤷🏼‍♀️

E74DE31B-2C10-48BF-8E71-9E2E2987B5C5.png
Also, why on earth would a professional crane lifting company respond with a kiss at the end of a work email. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so out of touch with reality 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Am I being dumb here? Why would a UK sofa company design sofas to be sold in the UK and not tell their customers they need other access than a front door as it only comes in one piece. Surely they would tell everyone that so they don’t have to deal with returns? I feel like I’m not understanding something about sofas here 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 604095Also, why on earth would a professional crane lifting company respond with a kiss at the end of a work email. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so out of touch with reality 🤯
Oh my god!!!! 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell she’s a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree! Throughout the past year this vile creature has gorged on free meals every single day. She’s now showing off a flat full of gifted crap. I think she is so disgusting and despicable. She is a greedy, grabby pig and contributes nothing to society. The sooner this ‘influencer’ culture is over the better. Any brand associated with this individual is one I will actively avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 604095Also, why on earth would a professional crane lifting company respond with a kiss at the end of a work email. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so out of touch with reality 🤯
They’re probably all saying no as she’s asking for it for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing how crazy Emma is, I wouldn't put it past her to have sent that message about the sofa to herself so she can garner sympathy from her followers. She is barking mad. Why does she always go on about kisses at the end of emails? Grow the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kisses at the end of emails from crane companies?? I'm actually cringing so much at her. I'd love to see the emails she was sending around if she was expecting kisses back. Also she's saying she emailed a load of crane companies about the sofa and they just replied "no", with no explanation (or kisses), just "no". I seriously bloody doubt that. Nobody operating a professional company would respond to an enquiry with just "no"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.