Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i grew up and always had dogs in the house, my husband is the same and when we move back to the UK I would love to get a dog I think they’re a great addition to the family, but treating them like a baby just freaks me out. She’s 28 years of age and I couldn’t imagine her with kids if this is how she treats a dog (she’s mentioned before that she isn’t ready but would like kids in the future, not every woman endeavours to have a baby nor should they and she is still young, I just can’t see her growing up anytime soon). It actually explains sooo much, her mum clearly babied/babies her which is why she is the way that she is and why she treats the dog like a bloody baby. Fuckin hell my 11 year old is more mature than her, Em can’t even get dressed in the morning ffs always with those skanky ripped tights

Reactions: 8
can she bleeping learn the words to good 4 u if she’s gonna insist on having it in her stories all the time of her trying to look cool or fun, fed up of hearing her mumble “look happy and healthy” and nothing else the try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry this is sideways but.. Speechless  never seen such a manic person

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow 😮 manic and deranged. Why can’t she act normal?

swinging that dog around is stressing me out as well. Why is she doing that?
And mumbling the words to good 4 u. She looks such a twit.
Oh and the silver is still in that awful bath tub.
Thought you were changing it to gold Em hun?! Am sure you’ll pop on stories later to tell us it’s being changed 😘😘

Reactions: 7
Maple looks so over it. The only time I’ve seen that dog look happy was when she was near the brother and lodger hoping to get some food off of the table (and notably the opposite side of the table to Em).

I really don’t think you’re supposed to hold a dog of that size like that, certainly not more than is necessary. Maple just looks painfully uncomfortable and the contrast to Shelboy’s crazed gurning makes it even worse. She treats the dog like an accessory for content. It’s a pretty sad situation for the dog really.

Reactions: 11
Em, no one wants to know where your tacky salt and pepper pots are from, duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she been given a charity hoodie for free... i thought em was sooooo charitable and like to help small businesses, give tips and donate all kids of tit 🙃😂. Turns out she’s none of those things but she is a total weirdo around that dog, the way she holds it... and the dancing and filming it. She’s a mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow 😮 manic and deranged. Why can’t she act normal?

swinging that dog around is stressing me out as well. Why is she doing that?
And mumbling the words to good 4 u. She looks such a twit.
Oh and the silver is still in that awful bath tub.
Thought you were changing it to gold Em hun?! Am sure you’ll pop on stories later to tell us it’s being changed 😘😘
She is a twit

Reactions: 1
Sorry this is sideways but.. Speechless  never seen such a manic person

View attachment 602594
I have said it before but what is wrong with her? Is it cause she has no confidence so over compensates and is annoying? Does she have ADHD? She is SO manic.

I have a young family member like this.... she really lacks confidence and tries to be funny but is just in your face and very annoying and weird and it makes her very unlikable.

Reactions: 9
I have said it before but what is wrong with her? Is it cause she has no confidence so over compensates and is annoying? Does she have ADHD? She is SO manic.

I have a young family member like this.... she really lacks confidence and tries to be funny but is just in your face and very annoying and weird and it makes her very unlikable.
I know what you mean. There definitely seems to be something wrong with her as she’s so annoying and desperate. Like in the video with Emily Canham you can tell Emily is like what the duck.as soon as she’s in front of the camera she’s acting the clown.

I don’t think she has confidence. She never just goes in insta and films her face talking into the camera. Em is so beggy towards emails Canham and josies (she sent Josie cakes the other day) I wouldn’t even call them friendship, because shel boy is just trying to buy them things to make them like her. And so many other influencers don’t follow her or stopped interacting with her. It’s telling

Reactions: 5
Maple looks so over it. The only time I’ve seen that dog look happy was when she was near the brother and lodger hoping to get some food off of the table (and notably the opposite side of the table to Em).

I really don’t think you’re supposed to hold a dog of that size like that, certainly not more than is necessary. Maple just looks painfully uncomfortable and the contrast to Shelboy’s crazed gurning makes it even worse. She treats the dog like an accessory for content. It’s a pretty sad situation for the dog really.
everything is an accessory for content for Shelboy.Girl spends 14 hours on her phone a day! She actually has no life outside of social media it’s really sad.

Reactions: 9
Omg her latest vlog... looks rough as duck at the beginning

Reactions: 1
Omg her latest vlog... looks rough as duck at the beginning
The hair 😩😩😩 when she speaks she’s always come across as ‘acting’.. the voice, the looking away from the camera, flinging her arms about and touching her hair. She’s so gross.

Reactions: 2
I can barely get through that new vlog. She's so manic and her top is covered in lint and thread. Then an ad for some company shilling stuff that you can pick up and poundland and home bargains.

Reactions: 7
Has she been given a charity hoodie for free... i thought em was sooooo charitable and like to help small businesses, give tips and donate all kids of tit 🙃😂. Turns out she’s none of those things but she is a total weirdo around that dog, the way she holds it... and the dancing and filming it. She’s a mess.
Just read this back and friggen hell what I wrote is a mess, sorry everyone it’s my fat fingers typing on this phone 🤪

Must read back what I write and type slower ✍🏽 🐌

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.