Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she manhandles that dog tells you everything you need to know about this utter weirdo. Poor poor dog.

Reactions: 12
These posts with Maple tonight make for really uncomfortable viewing and also once again I’m questioning what goes on in her mind? Why has she posted a picture of her holding the dog in a way that is clearly super uncomfortable for Maple (would be far more comfortable for her if she was using both arms and not crushing her to her chest with one, but nope gotta get that instastory!) followed by a picture proudly saying she’s found her bed on the floor? She looks so sad. Why on earth is she posting that 🙁 I do genuinely wonder about Shel’s mental state sometimes

Reactions: 10
Honestly seen her family 3 times in the space of 2 weeks is pretty pathetic. Why not treat her to a hotel in Leeds so she doesn’t need to travel?
Also put the bloody dog down!!!! It’s a fully grown dog you idiot not a puppy. Is this Em shel doing her first night shift with a dog on her own? Wowser, hopefully Maple Syrup has a bed to sleep in seeing as she can’t even get bedsheets for a mattress 😂
She's reading here... Hi Em 🙃 what a coincidence that you've now treated your mum to a hotel stay x
Screenshot_20210603_060358.jpg

Reactions: 3
Speaks volumes that the one thing she didn’t get for free (her floor) is the one thing she keeps throwing shade about. Glue marks, weird gaps (both according to Em) and refusing to recommend them to someone who commented on her post the other day. We all know it was parquet flooring London though as Em was manically tagging them daily before they began in the hope they’d gift her or give her a discount. Didn’t work so now she’s complaining. Emma all over! She really is awful.

• Heart
Speaks volumes that the one thing she didn’t get for free (her floor) is the one thing she keeps throwing shade about. Glue marks, weird gaps (both according to Em) and refusing to recommend them to someone who commented on her post the other day. We all know it was parquet flooring London though as Em was manically tagging them daily before they began in the hope they’d gift her or give her a discount. Didn’t work so now she’s complaining. Emma all over! She really is awful.
I noticed she ignored Louise from made in Chelsea 😂

Yet again the world revolves around Shel boy! She could have booked her mum a lovely dog friendly stay by the sea or the country but no she’s drags her to London so the dog can be used as a prop.

every Photo she’s shared on her mums birthday has Shel boy at the front. In one you can barely see her mum. It’s just another opportunity for self promotion by shel boy!

Reactions: 8
Another day, another photo of her with rips and holes in those flipping chicken skin tights. It’s just so scruffy and lazy.

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit confused why she doesn’t have thresholds over the doors anyway?!

Yep you normally have those metal strips in a door way to cover the change in material, like hardwood to carpet. But you have to pay for them so bet scrounged Shel didn’t want to!
Also spiders will get in everywhere? Sealing that gap won’t stop them. That pod she’s having will be rife with them

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her place looks shoddy and the floor looks tit. In the bedroom photo shared above, the floor looks misaligned or something.

Reactions: 2
Yep you normally have those metal strips in a door way to cover the change in material, like hardwood to carpet. But you have to pay for them so bet scrounged Shel didn’t want to!
Also spiders will get in everywhere? Sealing that gap won’t stop them. That pod she’s having will be rife with them
“Weird gaps” thought you fancied yourself as an interior designer hun 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Weird gaps” thought you fancied yourself as an interior designer hun 🤣🤦‍♀️
Someone called her out in the comments when slagging off her “crittal” doors. They told her they’re not Crittall unless manufactured by them, which hers are not. It’s lucky she doesn’t have an engaged audience because that kind of false information could be really damaging to a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone called her out in the comments when slagging off her “crittal” doors. They told her they’re not Crittall unless manufactured by them, which hers are not. It’s lucky she doesn’t have an engaged audience because that kind of false information could be really damaging to a brand.
Oh dear. She is so clueless.

Reactions: 1
Ooh I looked under that post and saw the comment! Someone also pointed out if the door was delivered broken, the manufacturer should sort but if the builder broke it when installing they should sort and she gave a weird reply to that so I suspect her builders did break it when putting it in but she doesn’t want to admit it. Someone else also pointed out the gap on the one side and again she tried to say it wasn’t measured properly. Never her fault is it!

was thinking about her saying theres bits all over the floor and glue, does she not own a hoover and mop to give the floor a clean? esp with the dog there? her disgustingness never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 7
She’s too busy eating and drinking with the family to clean her flat guys!

Reactions: 1
Ooh I looked under that post and saw the comment! Someone also pointed out if the door was delivered broken, the manufacturer should sort but if the builder broke it when installing they should sort and she gave a weird reply to that so I suspect her builders did break it when putting it in but she doesn’t want to admit it. Someone else also pointed out the gap on the one side and again she tried to say it wasn’t measured properly. Never her fault is it!

was thinking about her saying theres bits all over the floor and glue, does she not own a hoover and mop to give the floor a clean? esp with the dog there? her disgustingness never ceases to amaze me.
How were things not measured properly? Did she not to a walk through with them at the end to make sure everything was done correctly? Any good builder does that and will fix any issues.

In a photo a few posts back there was a picture of junk in her yard...and mop and bucket was there.

There was an insta story from a while ba k where she said she couldn't get them into the flat and Matt was taking them apart and trying to pull bits off them so I'm not surprised at all if he broke them and that's why they are not being replaced by the company. She is really painting a lot of companies in a bad light for this "reno" when they seem to be causing a lot of issues themselves an making terrible design decisions/ bad mesaurments/ lack of thought about the space!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.