Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if the dog is staying with her permanently then I feel for it. It seems wrong that it’s lived with her mum since a puppy to be taken somewhere else now. Plus she’ll be useless picking up tit, taking it to the groomers, dealing with any problems. She’ll need mummy Shel to come down and sort it all out anyway.

Reactions: 9
Her fridge is stocked solely with drinks and the overnight night oats pots she's shilling today. Where's all the food?? Oh right, she's waiting for it to be kindly ad gifted.
There no normal items in that fridge like milk, juice, vegetables, spread, butter, yogurts, bacon/meats, salad

it’s literally true that they don’t have any food!

Reactions: 10
Honestly if the dog is staying with her permanently then I feel for it. It seems wrong that it’s lived with her mum since a puppy to be taken somewhere else now. Plus she’ll be useless picking up tit, taking it to the groomers, dealing with any problems. She’ll need mummy Shel to come down and sort it all out anyway.
Emma can barely take care of her own hair. That poor dog will end up a matted mess.

Reactions: 6
Her interior style is so dated.. it’s like she’s stuck in the blush pink gold and marble teenage trend of 2016.

Reactions: 8
“Ive looked through your highlights and can’t find them”

AS IF!! Blatantly messaging herself. Tragic

Reactions: 10
It’s the messaging yourself off of your other 7162683 accounts for me 😂😂😂
Oh ffs 😂 Even if you couldn’t find them on hers. Every other influencer.. literally.. also has a link and discount code. It’s hardly exclusive to her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her spelling of corridor 🤣🤣

also she’s walking bare foot on the floor but admits she needs to Hoover and you can see dirt and stuff on the floor. Boak
Oh bless her, she’s struggling to admit the flat she’s bought has tiny, crappy corridors so feels the need to brag they are Victorian. 😂😁 Why not just admit you made a mistake of spending a fortune on a pokey flat in London when you could of had a bigger nicer house in Yorkshire.

Reactions: 9
Seriously, as if a follower messaged her this! She linked them on her own story a couple of hours ago and there's a reel on her grid! 😂
what a div, this was SO obvious that she messaged herself this. So pathetic.

At least it looks like maple will just be visiting temporarily whilst her mum stays in a hotel. Despite purchasing a 3 bed flat almost a year ago our em can’t even host her mother 😂

I’m very sceptical as to whether this sofa is ever going to materialise too.

Reactions: 7
Nothing quite like treating your visiting fam to a freebie ad pr gifted pizza! I wonder whats for ad pr gifted breakfast in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think it’s incredibly sad to buy what could be a three bed flat but convert one bedroom to just wardrobes and another to a lounge and not be able to let your own mother stay.
id rather chuck out half my clothes so I could have a guest bedroom for my family to stay in.

Can’t wait for maple to tit all over her Astro turf and she has to pick it up 🤣

Reactions: 11
Haha @Pettyprep that was my thought too. That ridiculous brand new kitchen and I bet she doesn’t cook a single meal there. Where are they gonna sit to eat anyway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All standing round the island because she’s waiting for gifted bar stools!

• Haha
Honestly seen her family 3 times in the space of 2 weeks is pretty pathetic. Why not treat her to a hotel in Leeds so she doesn’t need to travel?
Also put the bloody dog down!!!! It’s a fully grown dog you idiot not a puppy. Is this Em shel doing her first night shift with a dog on her own? Wowser, hopefully Maple Syrup has a bed to sleep in seeing as she can’t even get bedsheets for a mattress 😂

Attachments

Honestly seen her family 3 times in the space of 2 weeks is pretty pathetic. Why not treat her to a hotel in Leeds so she doesn’t need to travel?
Also put the bloody dog down!!!! It’s a fully grown dog you idiot not a puppy. Is this Em shel doing her first night shift with a dog on her own? Wowser, hopefully Maple Syrup has a bed to sleep in seeing as she can’t even get bedsheets for a mattress 😂
Definitely gonna see an aff link for those pj's once she finds them online

• Haha
I hate the way she picks Maple up. It can’t be right for her to do that?? She’s too big to be picked up. Surely the dog will be scared in a new place and not with her usual owner (Shel boys mother)? All seems a bit cruel to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.