Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tights in this heat 🤮
Using the same tights on two hot days 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Still on it with the old Ad Pr when mentioning the Tesla 😂 also what is she on about.. getting back into her 4x4? She has a mini? 😂😂😂

Also how does this girl sleep at night knowing she’s been on a free weekend of literally everything. It’s disgusted. How does she think she is so entitled to this? Literally teachers and nurses who have worked so hard who don’t get a chance, but miss “I just take pictures and moan on Twitter” accepts it all like she’s earned it. Honestly would think better of her if she donated these things to people who actually deserve it.

Reactions: 17
Still on it with the old Ad Pr when mentioning the Tesla 😂 also what is she on about.. getting back into her 4x4? She has a mini? 😂😂😂

Also how does this girl sleep at night knowing she’s been on a free weekend of literally everything. It’s disgusted. How does she think she is so entitled to this? Literally teachers and nurses who have worked so hard who don’t get a chance, but miss “I just take pictures and moan on Twitter” accepts it all like she’s earned it. Honestly would think better of her if she donated these things to people who actually deserve it.
I actually can’t deal with her lies!!! Getting back into a 4x4 when we’ve seen her filming driving around in her car and it’s not a 4x4 🤣🤣🤣 she’s fully mental

I am sooo fascinated by her absolute tit show of a life I can’t look away! Also her new lounge is hideous, the prints make my eyes hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 4x4 comment has me dying! She has a mini right? What 4x4 is she on about? Her stepdads rangey? Hahahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 4x4 comment has me dying! She has a mini right? What 4x4 is she on about? Her stepdads rangey? Hahahaaaa
*family ranger remember! The freaky fam that 'share' everything aka Em just pretends she has contributed towards the purchase of these 'luxe' goods, however in reality she hasn't contributed to anything since she won newcomer of the year in 1996.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this point I’m convinced she must be a parody account! How can someone so awful at everything be so smug and self satisfied? She really is grim.

Reactions: 11
Grim is 100% the right term for this head.

wearing the same ripped clear tights on consecutive hot summer days

flat is a mess and so called organisation is shoving things in cupboards

ate a stinking maccys in the Tesla that she’s claims is an ad but clearly isn’t an ad

stays a her friends house and can’t even pick the mail up

lies about everything. How much of a psycho do you have to be to make up and embellish everything??!

shes just horrible and disgusting. I bet she’s so manky In real life and I mean everything hair, tan, clothes and personality.

The lying over the past few weeks has been the worst it’s ever been, is she trolling us? 😂 how is someone this thick and untrustworthy?

Reactions: 11
Interesting comment, either her mummy is coming down AGAIN cause they clearly can’t be apart, or
She’s getting maple full time? Which I think is highly unlikely due to her selfishness 😂😂😂 imagine her having to care about something else? She doesn’t even look after the lodger... can’t even get him a bedsheet to sleep on

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her delusions of grandeur are off the scale. Who the duck talks about owning 4 properties when they are so damn tit at their job. She is a bleeping laughingstock! Does she actually believe her own hype? Is she trying to flex by talking about all of this stuff? I can't look away.
Also off to report her to the ASA for using music from the insta library for ads :)

• Heart

She is probably calling the family rangey her 4x4. Idiot.

Interesting comment, either her mummy is coming down AGAIN cause they clearly can’t be apart, or
She’s getting maple full time? Which I think is highly unlikely due to her selfishness 😂😂😂 imagine her having to care about something else? She doesn’t even look after the lodger... can’t even get him a bedsheet to sleep on
Why does she have mops and buckets outside?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I imagined it but ... I think I remember her saying she bought the dog and it was meant to be hers and then she had the big reno and so the dog went to live with her mum? So yeh she’s probs getting the dog back!

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if I imagined it but ... I think I remember her saying she bought the dog and it was meant to be hers and then she had the big reno and so the dog went to live with her mum? So yeh she’s probs getting the dog back!
Poor dog, all settled and then gets upheaved down to London! She shoulda just waited until she was ready 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember that too. Maybe that would be OK if the lockdowns hadn't happened and Em had seen her more. The dogs instagram account lists Em as her sister. She's such a liar it's so hard to believe anything she comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She never bought a dog... her mam did. She isn’t the owner of maple so won’t have the dog permanently.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.