Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly who is inspired or influenced by watching this? Who sits there going Wow, this company gifted this girl a mattress, let me get my wallet out and buy one! What does the company gain? I honestly don’t get it.

She literally must have a list of stuff she needs and will be spending her days e mailing around begging. At a time when businesses are suffering. It’s not like anyone is happening to see her private home account. She is begging around till she gets what she wants.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on and still can't get over her ditching the oven because she only just noticed how silver it is. So wasteful and proves how much she cares about what it's going to look like over anything else.

She also shared this pic on the home account yesterday and all I was thinking was how little cupboard space there will be. I know there will be more in the island but it doesn't look like a very good use of space?!

Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 09.00.29.png

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on and still can't get over her ditching the oven because she only just noticed how silver it is. So wasteful and proves how much she cares about what it's going to look like over anything else.

She also shared this pic on the home account yesterday and all I was thinking was how little cupboard space there will be. I know there will be more in the island but it doesn't look like a very good use of space?!

View attachment 477227
She is such a bellend.

Sounds like Matt needs to grow the duck up and start taking women's concerns over safety seriously. If I told my husband I had "worried" about that while out running, he wouldn't laugh, he would be horrified. Parents need to start educating sons on women's safety from a young age.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sounds like Matt needs to grow the duck up and start taking women's concerns over safety seriously. If I told my husband I had "worried" about that while out running, he wouldn't laugh, he would be horrified. Parents need to start educating sons on women's safety from a young age.

@openbook1 That's fair enough...But with her reputation it wouldn't surprise me if this conversation never happened and she's jumping on this to stay relevant.

Reactions: 16

I am very disturbed by that tweet. I would be fuming if my partner laughed at my concerns but would never publicise his response?

Reactions: 11
She sure loves throwing her fella under the bus doesn’t she?

Reactions: 15
Considering the time she recently threw a women under the bus for shouting at her kids in a park I would have expected to have heard these stories by now, many many times.

I find Em tweets over the past few days quite concerning. She’s doing her usual advertising for Mother’s Day etc then tweets stories of harassment / assault with no trigger warning randomly. This could be quite upsetting for someone not expecting to see that.

Reactions: 6
I find Em tweets over the past few days quite concerning. She’s doing her usual advertising for Mother’s Day etc then tweets stories of harassment / assault with no trigger warning randomly. This could be quite upsetting for someone not expecting to see that.
How many times has she posted that photo of her and her mum?! Her tweets are so repetative.

Reactions: 4
Why ANY hair brand wants to work with her is beyond me. Its in the lounge as she has no creativity. All her ads are the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im so confused - why does every hair ad need to be in the lounge??
No idea. Surely bedroom/bathroom is a much better setting for ads relating to hair products/styling?!

Also why do brands keep working with her when her hair always looks so dry/matted/awful?!

Reactions: 3
The hair before and after look the same! Also the close up of her hair round the AirWrap..... dry as straw!

Reactions: 4
Ok, don't judge me as i'm waiting for something to download right now. Scroll back to her last hair ad for the purple shampoo...it is the exact bleeping same! Same music and everything! She is SO LAZY.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just shy of 300 likes on that reel right now. Yikes. Awful engagement

1615557288458.png

Of course Maple is going near them, because she is your mum's dog who lives at your mum's house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.