Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s so gross! She has ruined that flat! Dying to see her have to explain where her “third bedroom” has gone! Can’t believe she is using a weird space with four exit doors (including a bathroom) 🤢 as a living room. Absolutely bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s so gross! She has ruined that flat! Dying to see her have to explain where her “third bedroom” has gone! Can’t believe she is using a weird space with four exit doors (including a bathroom) 🤢 as a living room. Absolutely bizarre!
It’s a real tit show isn’t it. Most people want to make their space bigger and usable. the fact there would be no where for her mother and mothers partner to stay is bonkers. Imagine telling your family to stay in a hotel if you’re meant to be close!

Reactions: 5
The fact that the washing machine isn’t hidden is really pissing me off. Completely ruins the ‘look’... all that money but no taste.

The fact that the washing machine isn’t hidden is really pissing me off. Completely ruins the ‘look’... all that money but no taste.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 i feel faint and somebody kill me because i think I'm going to defend her... but i beleive she is waiting for the cuboard soor for the washing machine and it is going to be intergrated

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 i feel faint and somebody kill me because i think I'm going to defend her... but i beleive she is waiting for the cuboard soor for the washing machine and it is going to be intergrated
Well done for taking one for the team ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahah ok well that’s something at least!!

I’d absolutely hope a cupboard door is going over that washing machine for the money she’s spent on that kitchen! Let’s see though. I imagine it needs plumbing in and then the door fitted maybe.

can’t wait for the days ahead when she heaps her sheets on the clothes horse in the garden 🤣🤣

Why is this girl a broken bleeping record??? Says the same tit over and over and over again. ITS BORING. Clearly has duck all new to share.

also pretty sure she’s had the same Twitter picture for 3+ years now 😂😂😂😂

FC8AFBDF-E2C4-4346-97F7-AA5475C95287.jpeg

• Haha
Its weird she’s active on Twitter but not insta at the mo. Have they blocked her account for spamming other accounts with comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is this girl a broken bleeping record??? Says the same tit over and over and over again. ITS BORING. Clearly has duck all new to share.

also pretty sure she’s had the same Twitter picture for 3+ years now 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 486846
Ok I will say this is a very good restaurant BUT it opened in 1997 so that’s “seriously“ not true is it?????

Also yes it’s good but there’s loads of Japanese places in London that do yaki soba you basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its weird she’s active on Twitter but not insta at the mo. Have they blocked her account for spamming other accounts with comments lol
Funny how it’s ever since we called we our for living on her phone & instagram.. and her saying her job isn’t instagram 😂 she couldn’t make it any more obvious she reads here

Ok I will say this is a very good restaurant BUT it opened in 1997 so that’s “seriously“ not true is it?????

Also yes it’s good but there’s loads of Japanese places in London that do yaki soba you basic witch.
Oh my god! She’s been telling people for so long that she went there when she was a few days old. 😂

• Haha

she means this is the only Japanese place that will give her #ad pr freebies!! Hence why she loves it so much

Reactions: 3
Just saw a home update on her main account, has she blagged some metal frame doors then? I can’t believe she’s basically made that flat into having less bedrooms. What on earth is she doing

Reactions: 2
She says she was recommended them and they were less than original quotes of £4K-£7k. There is no way it can ever be used as a bedroom and it really upsets me that there is a full bathroom leading into it, it’s absolutely madness that you would have a full bathroom leading into a living room.

Yes she has changed a ‘3 bed’ on paper to a 1 bed. No one will be able to use that room as a bedroom when it sells in the future. Removing potential bedrooms will not add value no matter how pretty you make it.

They both work from home and there is no office.

There was absolutely no reason to not convert the kitchen into a kitchen/living space and @Lechat example of a potential layout is something that would have added value.

I still cannot believe she has purposely chosen for this to be a lounging space when the bathroom door is right there. I laugh every time she says she wanted to be an interior designer. The flat is awful. One bedroom, a room with wardrobes, kitchen, shower room and a “lounge” that comes with a bathroom?!?! Where is this 3 bed 2 bath flat that she speaks of because I don’t see one? She has no proper living room, no third bedroom and no dining space! What a mess.

Attachments

I still cannot believe she has purposely chosen for this to be a lounging space when the bathroom door is right there. I laugh every time she says she wanted to be an interior designer. The flat is awful. One bedroom, a room with wardrobes, kitchen, shower room and a “lounge” that comes with a bathroom?!?! Where is this 3 bed 2 bath flat that she speaks of because I don’t see one? She has no proper living room, no third bedroom and no dining space! What a mess.
Absolutely spot on, no matter how much she spends on doors, tiles, kitchen etc she has slashed the value on the property hugely. I believe you have to make your property work for you as you live there but she bangs on this isn't her forever home so needs to consider this.

Reactions: 2
she means this is the only Japanese place that will give her #ad pr freebies!! Hence why she loves it so much
Wonder if she realises they give free unlimited green tea to everybody 🤣🤣🤣

Id be too embarrassed to try and get freebies from a small family business that charges £7 for a massive portion.

Reactions: 4

omg I am DEAD. What a weird little girl to lie about that?? Perhaps the lying is hereditary and mamma shel has told her this lie and she has hung onto it ever since, can imagine her begging emails to the restaurant “Mamma shel came her straight from the hospital after I was born, please give me free £5 noodles as I am so important and regal”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely spot on, no matter how much she spends on doors, tiles, kitchen etc she has slashed the value on the property hugely. I believe you have to make your property work for you as you live there but she bangs on this isn't her forever home so needs to consider this.
Completely agree! It's not even like it will be practical for her and the lodger to live in so a total waste really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.