Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Right folks, it’s a new year, new thread but sAmE Shel Boy wheela dealing and shilling shite!

Thanks to some stellar detective work from tattlers, Shel’s illustrious flat in the heart of South Ken has been found. Oh wait, except it’s not in South Ken at all and her acting like it was a brand new area when she literally moved streets away from her rental is laughable.

No Shel, is in a slightly less premium neighbourhood just over the border living in a 2 bed 2 bath flat that set her back £777k. See previous thread for clues on how to find it. Anyway you can clearly tell the affiliate pennies look after the pounds being able to afford a flat of that price which I guess explains her insistence to fill Insta with eleventy billion affiliate links daily on everything from protein bar, beef jerky, fanny wash and leather jackets to grab Commission from those pesky cookies installed on laptops of every poor bugger that’s clicked her links.

Cock lodger Matt is living the dream. If you have the misfortune of seeing his grumpy mug on her reels or videos you can tell he’s not cut out for the insta husband life but quite happy to live off the proceeds. Shel has triumphantly told us Matt didn’t contribute to the flat purchase but he’s deciding all the fixtures he wants and getting Stepford Wife Em to make him cookies everyday. So much for feminism eh. But yes, lucky (I assume Tory voting) Matt who didnt want to buy in London because the yield ‘wasn’t enough’ and wants to flip properties up north. Nice to see the ethics of taking houses for profit rather than.... i don’t know just buy and live in ONE flat. Maybe they are perfect for each other since they are so money grabby!

any way back to the flat. I mean house, I mean flat. It’s got it’s own front door ok! Which makes it a flat in a house? Don’t you understand?? Oh we do Shel. The floorplan has been seen and you share a front door with your upstairs neighbour. Lies and more lies from the master of lying.

Shel has locked her home account for the FLAT and no one knows why. She must think we’re on tenderhooks. Ok we are. But only because we knew a fuck up was coming. Despite partnering with Wickes for a bathroom and having a designer they picked a bath too big. Hahaha. Cue drama and solutions such as knocking out cupboards in her flat to get it in or my fav, checking with the neighbour as though she was going to airlift it in via their flat??

Shel is so excited, she said so 5 times in 58 seconds of her most recently vlog. Exhausting. She squealed over a tiny layer of dust and a hole for a cable to the outside. Its fine, she’s only in her late twenties and acting like a 15 year old at Disney is clearly normal.

Shacked up at Josies flat for the interim, she’s very lucky to have a nice friend to let them stay. I fear Josie will regret it though after Shel has used Josie bed to advertise McDonald’s and scraped metal spoons round her Le Cruset bowls. And the tan all over the bathroom which ironically she’s boasting about when deciding on white grout for her own. yuck.

Anyway let’s strap in for more awful reels, takeaways, her stuffing her gob and letting the contents fall out (🤢), the garden pod, the glass roof abomination and what ever clusterfuck is bound to be around the corner with this shoddy shiller!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Someone commented on one of her tik toks calling her “Fiat 500” (lol so accurate) and she replied saying “you’ve got me so wrong.. Bentley or a Range Rover.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has and will never turn a freebie down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Em Sheldog pancake day bingo... Are we taking bets on how many stories she posts tomorrow...
- pancake and pouting
- telling us what matts favourite pancake topping is
- crying over how SO ExCITiNg pancake day is
- toppings #ad
- Swipe up for my pancake ebook
- wearing cheap stretchy jumper dress eating pancake whilst making a boomerang
- stuffing pancake into mouth up close
- featuring a banana 🍌 on her pancake to jump on the #lydiamillen bandwagon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Glad she got called out. There was no way to read that tweet other than judgy. saying you had to be there. Why tweet it? Why shame a mother who is probably at the end of her tether? And then saying that she offered to help (after already tweeting that the mother had 'mortified' her). I'd have fucking slapped her if she came up to me offering help. Twitter only tells half the story? You told the fucking story you utter bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Extra

I think I am back to feeling sorry for her.......She really doesn’t have a brand and looks to be struggling in all her mediums.

Blog: Her last 8 or so blogs are full of aff links or an ad blog so no authentic content. It is stale and boring.

Tiktok: It is an absolute mess, the quality of the videos are awful never mind the content. The content I get is what is trending but her implementation of these videos is so messy. And she is being ripped to shreds in the comments.

YouTube: hasn’t been a video in a week poor views overall and the last Ad hasn’t even got 1,000 views.

Instagram: she doesn’t really have a presence there anymore. Completely run out of content so doesn’t story anymore and will recycle old photos. Any stories she does do is an ad or aff link. Her home account hasn’t really taken off.

Twitter: Again no brand here, it just consists of her daily ramblings and considering this is where the least amount of money can be made, she appears to spend more time on Twitter than Instagram these days.

If you compare to the others who were about the same size as her at one point they are miles ahead.

Emily Canham rarely posts on Instagram and has over 1m followers. Has high engagement and has quite a bit of YouTube content.

Inthefrow again over 1 million Instagram followers and the brands she has partnered with include Dior. No beef jerky in sight.

Freddy has double the amount of Instagram followers and has 10 time more engagement and has posted 800 odd posts compared to nearly 5,000 posts that Em has posted.

Imagine posting nearly 5,000 times on Instagram and have half the followers to someone who has posted 800 times.

Freddys a home account also got 60k followers before she even posted a single video. And there Em is trying to get to 10k solely to post aff links.

Where does she Em really go from here?

She needs to admit to herself this isn’t her thing and make this a part-time job, do it properly and engage with people without trying to flog fluffy towels to them for the 59th time this month.

There is no shame in getting a regular job and doing blogging on the side.

Last edited:
  • Heart

chlosib

Chatty Member
Can’t believe I’ve not found this thread before! Whenever I see Em online I’m always like “oh thats that desperate influencer who comments on everyones posts”. At one point it was like she commented on absolutely anything and everything! I just couldn’t imagine being so desperate for the ‘influencer lifestyle’ that you push a totally fake persona.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Also she says she meant to post it on the home account... but added that caption BEFORE posting. Sure Jan. Stop begging for followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Bingo was a flop wasn’t it! Must say I’m very disappointed with her effort... she’s defo read here and rebelled!

But the wine?! Could you imagine the taste combined with pancakes and those toppings 🤔

Guess we can wait for #ad bingo, Mother’s Day bingo, Covid jab bingo, boohoo is having a sale bingo....
I like to just play general Shel boy bingo every day:

Morning drivel and fake positivity
She LOVES SO HARD
Something about death
Flammable clothing links
Links to the NIKE website
Walked somewhere to get coffee/bread/both
Story where they cheers their coffee cups
Something about Emshelhome and how much fun it is over there
Her eye fucking herself in a mirror in clothes too small
Some shit about the dog that isn't her dog
Some shit about her e book or presets
Takeaway/what she is eating for dinner (plus links)

Normally get more than 50% of the above on most days.

She totally ruined the pancake fun didn't she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

JohnSmith1942

Sounds like Matt needs to grow the fuck up and start taking women's concerns over safety seriously. If I told my husband I had "worried" about that while out running, he wouldn't laugh, he would be horrified. Parents need to start educating sons on women's safety from a young age.

@openbook1 That's fair enough...But with her reputation it wouldn't surprise me if this conversation never happened and she's jumping on this to stay relevant.

Reactions: 16

Lechat

VIP Member
I have felt sorry for her in moments in the past but then I remember all the shit she’s done and to be honest I’m kind of done feeling bad for her. Some might say what’s the point of watching her, scroll past if you don’t like but I want to see when other people are going to see her for what she really is and how long this charade can last for.

She has doxxed people, reported people to their employer because they left a comment on her insta, she lies constantly about everything and she is totally undeserving of any kind of success. She was just lucky she started her blog at the right time but that’s it. She’s not a nice person and she just uses this career to line her own pocket. She doesn’t care about her audience . They are just people to shill to. She admitted in those videos she did for quickbooks that she had no business plan, and actually recommended not having one! She is not qualified in anything to give advice and it’s remarkable that she’s managed to create any illusion of knowing what she’s doing. the lack of planning, strategy and input shows to me because everything she’s doing is like lobbing paint at a wall and hoping it sticks and looks nice.

I’m sick of her riding bandwagons and reposting to look like she cares about things when she doesn’t. She comes across as hugely wasteful and not concerned with the environment which is a big consideration to many people, especially young people these days (remember when she did a vlog clearing stuff out it was all in bin bags clearly going in the bin - no recycling or donating to charity). I just think in reality she’s quite a horrible, wasteful, nasty person who has a veneer for social media about being nice and kind and all that shit. I’m glad if more people are hitting the unfollow button and ridding themselves of her because she doesn’t deserve decent followers at all. Like I said time will time on how long this lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Rondoodle

VIP Member
If she links that pasta company swipe up again my head is going to blow up. It is literally like me posting my gousto code daily on my Facebook. It’s fucking boring and using your followers to try and get free food at the moment is just crass.

Reactions: 15

Rondoodle

VIP Member
If she put it into my fitness pal and has the breakdown why the need for a DM? Just answer the fucking questions being asked of you publicly and don't make yourself look stupid by deleting the utter shit you said earlier. What an absolute idiot. How hard is it to just reply to this person who is being polite and say the chocolate is x, the oats x, the banana and peanut butter are x.
So basically she said it was healthy in a comment and deleted it, hashtagged it as healthy, deleted it, said it was 250 calories per portion, deleted it and now is passive aggressive and wants to move to DM. Poor show Shel boy.

I can’t work out why she is saying ‘DM me’ instead of just sending it to them.. they have already asked and now they have to ask the same question in her inbox? Does it make her engagement better if they contact her first with a DM?
Probably so she can get nasty but do it in private!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
shes defo not as yorkshire now is she.. defo trying with the posh accent!
Soooo embarrassing ! She is such a fake trying to be somebody she isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
she’s a walking contradiction she bangs on about Yorkshire being her home and the HOLY LAND but hides her accent trying to act posh 🤦🏼‍♀️ I cringe for her on the daily. Her whole family must look at her like she is mental, I’m Welsh as they come and if I suddenly started talking like a southerner my family would call me out on it ASAP 😂
Makes me DIE when she calls it the family Range Rover. Why has everything got to be ‘family’ it’s weird. ‘Family home’ ‘family dog’ ‘family car’ no?? They’re all your mums things not yours? How would she feel if her mum came to hers and started calling it the ‘family flat’?
Shes so quick to tell everyone that it’s HER flat not Matts but wants to also have everyone believe that she’s in some sort of co ownership with her families home and car 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet if her mum had a Corsa or a Ford (no shade to those cars I’ve had both before!) she wouldn’t call it the family car would she!
Sorry I’m on one this morning!!

• Haha

Grantchester73

good to hear this from a professional!

I don’t know if you’ve seen the ‘healthy oats‘ recipe she put on her grid and we called her out on here about it, what do you think from a nutrition perspective? I just can’t believe she badged a recipe that had creme eggs and malteaser bunny on top as healthy and then doubled down lying on the calories.
I saw it and it was awful. An earlier poster detailed the nutritional content fairly accurately, I seem to remember. Either way she manipulated the narrative to appear both intelligent (ha!) and oh so caring to her followers. The very simple fact is that as an observer of her content, she doesn't consume what she shows. It's hard to make specific statements given that she's not a client, but essentially if she ate all those free takeaways, not only would she be somewhat larger, but her kidneys and liver would be wheezing their way through the week. I don't even want to touch on the ethics of receiving free food in a pandemic given the affluent portrayal of her lifestyle.

The exercise stuff that she posts is similarly suspect. Em appears to show herself exercising towards levels that I'd expect of a dedicated client but if she was actually doing this much, she would look more stable and better balanced when she's leaping around and flailing her way through jump squats and burpees. The lack of progress is indicative: her form is continually poor and ultimately she just doesn't look that strong. She would also have to be exercising a hell of a lot more just to burn through all the calories she consumes each evening with her regular free dinners.

In essence, from my observation, it doesn't add up. But then, are we really all that surprised?!?

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
I saw her tweet that Matt is getting his covid vaccine this week 'cause he's "high risk."
"High risk" yet went out for dinner, travelled, stayed in hotels, saw her brother, etc. What a joke. People I know who are really high risk have done all they can to shield themselves.

• Wow
  • Angry

Rondoodle

VIP Member
It’s actually scary how much she deletes and twists things just so she doesn’t have to say she made a mistake. It would be much easier just to say that it wasn’t healthy and she made a mistake!

Reactions: 13

Hamburglar

VIP Member
If any of my friends sent me a picture like that whilst having professionals in to redecorate their 700k flat that didn’t need redecorating I’d tell them to get a fucking grip and come back when they’ve got some real problems. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13